PRS_GUITARIST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for best Creatine.

Which Creatine company brand is best, and what kind?

thanx for your help.

avalanche has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    prolabs good
    "Pride is a personal commitment. It is an attitude which separates excellence from mediocrity."

Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go to GNC and get their generic stuff, it works great and its pretty cheap.
    "All excuses are good ones, none are acceptable."

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by avalanche
    prolabs good
    Bump on Prolab .
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you actually think these companies make their own creatine. Do you actually think that they each have their own factory pumping out supplements. It comes from one direct supplier. It's all the same creatine.

The higher price on certain supplements by companies such as Prolab are a result of flashier packaging, and ads in BBing magazines for other supplements Prolab is trying to sell.

Get the cheapest/largest tub you can buy.

Mike
    keep it cool

MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Hard2Stop
    Do you actually think these companies make their own creatine. Do you actually think that they each have their own factory pumping out supplements. It comes from one direct supplier. It's all the same creatine.

The higher price on certain supplements by companies such as Prolab are a result of flashier packaging, and ads in BBing magazines for other supplements Prolab is trying to sell.

Get the cheapest/largest tub you can buy.

Mike
    Umm...no. First of all, there is a distinct difference between creatine from Germany (creapure) and creatine from China. Get creapure creatine. Secondly, handling is key, and also is extraction (ie to get all the salt out).
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard2Stop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you think that Germany would have the same manufacturer as China. Why on earth would they ship it across the world Greg? I am right. Don't try to argue with a known fact.

Mike
    keep it cool

Originally posted by Hard2Stop
    Do you think that Germany would have the same manufacturer as China. Why on earth would they ship it across the world Greg? I am right. Don't try to argue with a known fact.

Mike
    I'm arguing with you, who is not a known fact. Anyway, do you take creatine? If so, what kind?

PRS_GUITARIST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    who me? well i dont but im thinking on getting some..i just need some help deciding.

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like Phos****en HP, but most powder creatines are created equal. It's what you eat them with that matters.
    I'm back. For good.

Greg, you have to understand that I'm an *******.

Mike
    keep it cool

SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol

SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SHpanda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would stick with Micronized [AST or Dymatize]---cheapest out there and most effective form. Make sure you get dextrose when taking it, either mix with gatorade or add your own powder dextrose.

I just got Phos****en HP because i was at GNC and it was near expiration so it was like 12 bucks for 42 servings. Not bad. If it works, ill go get another tub of near expired creatine.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I like Cell Tech. LOL jk.

Bump on prolab.