Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500)

What lifting belt should I get?

My dad's gonna buy me a belt soon, but I don't know what to get. Are they all the same? What do you guys suggest based on experience?

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I own 2, the inzer economy (its double prong) and the inzer forever single prong. 2 prong is annoying because you need to get 2 on and 2 off which is a bitch when you just deadlifted ur max. Id say that the lever belts are probably really good if you like your belt as tight as possible because you could get the extra 1/2" because you arent trying to suck in ur gut while fiddling with a prong. I opted for the prong because i was worried while doing barbell or tbar rows i may bash the lever and bust it off. the economy and forever belts feel identical when worn but you can tell the forever is much better quality material. Sizing will be key to how long the belt lasts you.

Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BiggerTommorow View Post
    I own 2, the inzer economy (its double prong) and the inzer forever single prong. 2 prong is annoying because you need to get 2 on and 2 off which is a bitch when you just deadlifted ur max. Id say that the lever belts are probably really good if you like your belt as tight as possible because you could get the extra 1/2" because you arent trying to suck in ur gut while fiddling with a prong. I opted for the prong because i was worried while doing barbell or tbar rows i may bash the lever and bust it off. the economy and forever belts feel identical when worn but you can tell the forever is much better quality material. Sizing will be key to how long the belt lasts you.
    in b4 flustered. (I used google and found out inzer belts > all)
    But what's the pros of double over single prong?

BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggerTommorow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Spaghettii View Post
    in b4 flustered. (I used google and found out inzer belts > all)
    But what's the pros of double over single prong?
    there is virtually no pro over single vs double except that you have the pressure distributed among 2 instead of 1 which would make it last longer but i prefer single prong and cannot see it breaking any time soon. you have no choice when you buy the economy belt, its only in double prong. If money is an issue i highly suggest the economy because it really is as good as the forever belts but will only last almost forever

Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.city has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use the forever belt and it's great stuff. Like mentioned before, go with the single prong over the double prong if you can. It makes it much easier to get on and off.

Originally Posted by BiggerTommorow View Post
    there is virtually no pro over single vs double except that you have the pressure distributed among 2 instead of 1 which would make it last longer but i prefer single prong and cannot see it breaking any time soon. you have no choice when you buy the economy belt, its only in double prong. If money is an issue i highly suggest the economy because it really is as good as the forever belts but will only last almost forever
    I guess I can buy a forever single prong then and try it out, luckily for me it's christmas, I'm sure my dad will buy it then.

I should get the 10mm or the 13mm? Are they both available in single prong?

SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SecondSucks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have a Inzer lever, its good if you squat and DL with the same tightness of belt otherwise you better not mind changing the tightness. Other than that a single prong is prob your best bet.

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    ...seriously...another belt topic?
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000) Fluster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It needs further discussion Isaku. Needs it for sure.

It's leather and holds your gut in. Job's a fcking goodun.

Bakkalakka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bakkalakka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bakkalakka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly, I wouldn't worry about the company so much as the design of the belt. While Inzer is arguably the best quality brand out, just focus on getting one the that isn't tapered (the same width all the way around)

So how do I use my belt? Inhale all the air I can before dling? Or before putting the belt on?

TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So how do I use my belt? Inhale all the air I can before dling? Or before putting the belt on?
    I have to breathe out to get my belt on the buckle I want it on, then I take a big breath and grip and rip

like said above this post, release all air suck ur gut in and put it on (if you like it really tight) then breathe air in to your stomach rather then ur chest and you will feel a lot of pressure and that your whole core is secure. Something to note you should still be breathing in this way with out a belt so get that technique and idea down.

blood&sweat&many blisters endymion88's Avatar
    endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just get the lever you won't be disapointed.

fuu too many choices, economy, single prong or lever...

lets say i have the money. which one?

cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cjdelaney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    exactly what is wrong with your brain?

Originally Posted by cjdelaney View Post
    exactly what is wrong with your brain?
    everything, can you please educate me?

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

All are fine, just pick one. Its all preference man, people with prefer different belts for different reasons, make a decision, its not that hard.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

triple prong economy model, with optional lever attachment.

ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Man, you got bailed out of the red....don't blow it by pissing everyone off.

Get the regular power belt that we all use

sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sheepyd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ShutUpAndSquat View Post
    Man, you got bailed out of the red....don't blow it by pissing everyone off.

Get the regular power belt that we all use
    BUT WHICH ONE???? It's not like they're all leather straps held securely by metal prongs that i push on wit mah bellay to lift heavy stuff. There is a crucial difference i'm missing somewhere...

Originally Posted by sheepyd View Post
    BUT WHICH ONE???? It's not like they're all leather straps held securely by metal prongs that i push on wit mah bellay to lift heavy stuff. There is a crucial difference i'm missing somewhere...
    look, i'm 15, excuse my damn ignorance. but there's lever, single prong, and economy.

edit: if a mod could, delete this thread, thank you.
    Last edited by Spaghettii; 12-26-2009 at 05:44 PM.

ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Elitefts

single prong

/thread

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    Elitefts

single prong

/thread
    and hopefully all these stupid ****ing threads.

honestly, I have a double prong, single prong, lever belt, and lever bench belt; there is virtually no difference between them, save for the ease of latching/unlatching.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

look, i'm 15, excuse my damn ignorance. but there's lever, single prong, and economy.

edit: if a mod could, delete this thread, thank you.
    Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet.

Get a 4in, non tapered, single prong in a pretty colour and stop stressing about it.

Originally Posted by sheepyd View Post
    Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet.

Get a 4in, non tapered, single prong in a pretty colour and stop stressing about it.
    4 inches? wtf? how come inzer sells up to only 13mm? or the smaller the better?

Screw what everyone is saying and
    listen to me. Efs has a 20% off sale right now. Get the 13mm belt.
    In black. Enter shipping ZIP, checkout, done.

Gogogo

4in width, 13mm thickness. Go buy it now. But in red.

Screw what everyone is saying and
    listen to me. Efs has a 20% off sale right now. Get the 13mm belt.
    In black. Enter shipping ZIP, checkout, done.

Gogogo
    can't find **** under search

can't find **** under search
    Then you aren't ready for a belt.