So I am looking to buy a new bar in the near future and want some feedback based on the following:
I typically use the bar for the following:
- Flat/Incline/Decline Bench Press
- Clean & Press
- T-Bar & Bent Rows
- Military Press
- Heaviest I would need to go (for now) would be in the 300's for deadlifts, 200's for bench, 200's for squats, 100's for clean and press . .
I want a bar that I can use for years to come and not have to worry about replacing it. My budget is ~$250 . . .
So after some research, I have come up with the following possibilities:
- Troy Texas Power Bar 1500 lb Test $350
- York Black Oxide North American Bar 1500 lb Test - 32 mm $155 (roguefitness.com)
- Rogue Fitnes "Rogue Bar" 28.5mm $255 (roguefitness.com)
- Capp Texas Power Bar 28mm $230
Please chime in with your EXPERIENCES with the bars . . and what you think would be the best bet for MY needs . . .
Thread: Looking to buy a bar