Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Acne Sufferers GTFIH

Its seems like one of these are made everyday so I figured I'd try to offer a few simple solutions other than recommending a face wash or prescription. With us all being bodybuilders in here obviously our diet plays a big role on that, but it also affects our acne like crazy.

Common Acne Bound Foods

*Dairy - The #1 enemy when it comes to acne, and well many of us take in quite a bit of it. As teenagers out hormones are already going crazy from time to time, and the hormones injected into dairy products doesn't help when we consume them.
    *Whole Grains - Breads, Cereal, Pastas
    *Refined Sugars
    *Coffee
    Obviously the affect of acne will vary from person to person, but generally these trigger acne among a majority of people, especially in their younger years.

Vitamins
    The more vitamins the better, especially when it comes to your skin. I have recently started eating the yolk in my eggs since it is full of vitamins A,E,D,K which all contribute toward healthier skin, and less acne. In addition to this, these cane also help tremendously

*Multi-Vitamin
    *Zinc
    *B Vitamins(more then just from the multi, additional help a ton)
    *Fish Oil
    *Water

Inflammatory Acne
    This is what I usually get when I do get it, basically the typical acne. Its a red spot with the whitehead/puss bulging out of it, and it is painful to touch, and feels like its swollen. I've had them to a point that it hurts to lay down at night and even just turning my head. Heres something I was suggested and found extremely affective.

- 1)Ice Them
    - 2)Drink Lots of Fluids
    - 3)Take a ibuprofen
    - 4)Apply a zinc mask --crush a zinc tablet and mix into water, and apply to affected area.
    - 5)Apply a benzoil peroxide cream to those zits

Products and Regimens That Are Generally Popular and Successful
    -Accutance - Only for extremely bad acne
    -Benzoyl Peroxide - What I currently use, good spot treatment. However they're 3 types of this 2.5%, 5%, and 10%. In recent studies it is proven that 2.5 is just as affective as 1-% without the drying. Dry skin = dead skins cells = acne. WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T TAKE LONG HOT SHOWERS! In almost every acne thread people say to do this, and how they come out of the shower looking like a burnt lobster, I used to do the same, however its not good.
    -AntiBiotics: They either do amazing things, or nothing at all, generally depends on what type of acne you have.
    -ProActiv: All it is, is Benzoyl Peroxide with a toner/moisturizer. If you want something that I think is better, and less expensive just ask Ill send you the link.
    -And for all other wal-mart/walgreen's over the counter acne fighting solutions, there's generally a reason they're cheap :P
    -Tea Tree Oil - Never tried but have heard some success and non success stories with it, dries like crazy!

Randoms
    -Irritation = Acne. Yes popping and picking at your skin does no good at at, however if you do pop a pimple I suggest adding Neosporin or Triple Anti-Biotic to it.
    -Don't wash your face more then twice a day. I found myself wiping my face off 4/5 times a day because I had such oily skin(which was caused by my diet mainly)
    -Acne.org is the sit where I acquired much of this.
    -Shaving more has really triggered acne on the side of my face especially, so I recently switched to a sensitive skin shaving cream, and an electric razor and it has helped greatly. Always be sure to put some moisturizer on afterwards too.

A brief summary is basically to drink more water, and take the vitamins/fish oil, you'd be amaze at how much it can help. Along with the foods its hard to say what actually makes people breakout. Some people can consume all the dairy they want and be fine, but after a plate of Whole Grain Pasta their face looks the the moon. The process of finding what triggers your acne and what doesn't is obviously a long and complicated process at times, but so are a lot of other things in love, just like bodybuilding. I know I've tried a countless number of things, but with some benzoyl peroxide and diet changes my acne has became noticeably better withing just a week. Hope this help, leave feedback and comments please, Ill try my best.

iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol fail, I drink 3L milk per day, eat 6 eggs per day, and my acne is better than it has ever been.

I also eat 150g oatmeal, and 100g whole wheat pasta per day.

I didn't do that before, and my acne was worse when I didn't eat that stuff. lulz

boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boooosted is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iCookie View Post
    lol fail, I drink 3L milk per day, eat 6 eggs per day, and my acne is better than it has ever been.

I didn't do that before, and my acne was worse when I didn't eat that stuff. lulz
    Not everybody is like you....and it's a damn good thing.
    Looks interesting. I was actually just reading up on natural healings and it seems a lot of vitamins really do help, especially A.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

"People do not lack strength, they lack will."

Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Addict3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Well congrats, but oatmeal is fine along along with eggs.

Sleep tight pupper. LDAR Shortstop36's Avatar
    Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this worked for me idk if it will help you guys.

i had acne bad for 2 years, tried everything got a lil bit better. but then 2 weeks ago i just said **** it, forgot about it, chilled, and its gone.

iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Shortstop36 View Post
    this worked for me idk if it will help you guys.

i had acne bad for 2 years, tried everything got a lil bit better. but then 2 weeks ago i just said **** it, forgot about it, chilled, and its gone.
    lols, sounds like some kinda "remove negative energy" healing crap that those quacks advocate. bull****

RSJRV99RSJRV99RSJRV99RSJR rsjrv99's Avatar
    rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    benzoyl peroxide is a peeling agent which purposely dries out your skin
    "ive seen you around a few times. something is wrong with you. srs." -Joshua91

aro00oo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aro00oo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aro00oo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aro00oo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aro00oo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aro00oo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aro00oo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aro00oo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aro00oo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aro00oo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aro00oo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    antibiotics helped my acne go away, but what about these "black/red marks" left over from them like scars? can i do anything about them?

Sleep tight pupper. LDAR Shortstop36's Avatar
    Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lols, sounds like some kinda "remove negative energy" healing crap that those quacks advocate. bull****

nope no bull****.. when you have acne you get all stressed. stress=zits for most people. I literally started shaving every day, drank milk more, but ate absolutly 100% healthy, and just said **** it, stopped looking in mirrors etc.

My advice think "nobody really cares if i have acne" and begin to think your better then everyone and get a high self esteem.

Its fine if you don't believe im just trying to help a little

Originally Posted by Shortstop36 View Post
    nope no bull****.. when you have acne you get all stressed. stress=zits for most people. I literally started shaving every day, drank milk more, but ate absolutly 100% healthy, and just said **** it, stopped looking in mirrors etc.

My advice think "nobody really cares if i have acne" and begin to think your better then everyone and get a high self esteem.

Its fine if you don't believe im just trying to help a little
    Yea, sorry if I sounded harsh, but I see what you mean.

I also noticed that my acne changed when starting a healthy diet. However it still comes back if I get stressed out sometimes.

Also another thing that helps fantastic, is eating DIM / I3C supplements or simply eating some leafy greens every day.

Originally Posted by rsjrv99 View Post
    benzoyl peroxide is a peeling agent which purposely dries out your skin
    Only a jackass would put benzoyl peroxide on without moisturizer after.

magnumty will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumty will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumty will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumty will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumty will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumty will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumty will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumty will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumty will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumty will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by aro00oo View Post
    antibiotics helped my acne go away, but what about these "black/red marks" left over from them like scars? can i do anything about them?
    i'm pretty sure what you want for that is a moisturizer with vitamin E

USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) USCdynamite13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i agree with some of OP's post but it differs a lot per person. One thing that does affect most people's ance is touching ur face, neck, etc. Like when ur sitting in class try to avoid resting your head on your hand or fist.

edit: btw im currently on accutane and it blows, so hopefully yalls acne doesnt get to the point of having to use accutane.
    Stats:
    Squat: 335x1 (raw), 225x25 (raw)
    Bench: 205x1
    Deadlift: 285x2
    Power Clean: 165x3

Standing Vertical Jump: 33.4 inches
    40 yard dash: 4.65 (stop watch) 4.91 (laser)
    Pro Agility: 4.44

hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hitchafide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by USCdynamite13 View Post
    i agree with some of OP's post but it differs a lot per person. One thing that does affect most people's ance is touching ur face, neck, etc. Like when ur sitting in class try to avoid resting your head on your hand or fist.

edit: btw im currently on accutane and it blows, so hopefully yalls acne doesnt get to the point of having to use accutane.
    not just your hands/fingers but also your phone, pillow case and a bunch of random things you may not think of.

but yes i have heard alot of people actually forget about their acne or try to. and it works out for some.

but for me i feel like dairy products do more damage than anything to me. but i have to take my whey
    +

on dat dere Wacky Tobaccy testbug's Avatar
    testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000) testbug is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by USCdynamite13 View Post
    this

never touch your face with your hands without washing and if you've got school, always wash your face when you get home. .