slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How to take my stack

I just got in an order from bb.com and I was hoping I could get some advice on how to take my stack. What I'm already taking: Protein, multi, Animal Flex and fish oil.

Here is what I just got and need advice on when and how much to take:

Creatine Mono
    Taurine
    Arginine Ethyl Ester
    Beta-Alanine
    GABA
    ZMA

I am 6' tall 205lbs and I do a full body worout three times a week, plus I usually have one day when I come in and just do deadlifts. I am trying to bulk right now but I will be doing soon.

Any help would be much appreciated
    Current Stats/Goals
    Weight: 205/215
    Squat: 385/405
    Bench: 275/305
    Deadlift: 445/500
    ==============
    Lifts Total: 1105/1210

i-am-LEGEND has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) i-am-LEGEND has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) i-am-LEGEND has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) i-am-LEGEND has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) i-am-LEGEND has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) i-am-LEGEND has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) i-am-LEGEND has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) i-am-LEGEND has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) i-am-LEGEND has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by slpyne View Post
    I just got in an order from bb.com and I was hoping I could get some advice on how to take my stack. What I'm already taking: Protein, multi, Animal Flex and fish oil.

Here is what I just got and need advice on when and how much to take:

Creatine Mono
    Taurine
    Arginine Ethyl Ester
    Beta-Alanine
    GABA
    ZMA

I am 6' tall 205lbs and I do a full body worout three times a week, plus I usually have one day when I come in and just do deadlifts. I am trying to bulk right now but I will be doing soon.

Any help would be much appreciated
    don't do full body workouts mate, each muscles needs a week to recover. break it up, for example, monday - triceps with shoulders, tuesday - biceps with back, thursday - chest, friday legs and abs.
    Morning - arginine and protein and fish oil
    Preworkout/Duringworkout - Creatine mono
    Postworkout - Protein and Arginine
    Bedtime - ZMA

hope that helps mate, the other products i can't advise you on

Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am going to inform you on the products I am familiar with and have used.

Although there are many different ways to stack, I personally would do this:

5g creatine monohydrate 30 minutes preworkout
    Suggested dose on bottle of Arginine 30 minutes preworkout
    Suggested dose on bottle of Taurine 30 minutes preworkout
    3g beta-alanine 30 minutes preworkout
    Suggested dose on bottle of ZMA 15 minutes before bedtime

That's how I would dose those products (never used GABA, but I'm sure you could do some research and figure out when to take it and how much to dose with)

slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slpyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Magnum Joe View Post
    I am going to inform you on the products I am familiar with and have used.

Although there are many different ways to stack, I personally would do this:

5g creatine monohydrate 30 minutes preworkout
    Suggested dose on bottle of Arginine 30 minutes preworkout
    Suggested dose on bottle of Taurine 30 minutes preworkout
    3g beta-alanine 30 minutes preworkout
    Suggested dose on bottle of ZMA 15 minutes before bedtime

That's how I would dose those products (never used GABA, but I'm sure you could do some research and figure out when to take it and how much to dose with)
    That's pretty much how I thought it should be. Thanks for the help.
    Current Stats/Goals
    Weight: 205/215
    Squat: 385/405
    Bench: 275/305
    Deadlift: 445/500
    ==============
    Lifts Total: 1105/1210

Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by slpyne View Post
    That's pretty much how I thought it should be. Thanks for the help.
    No problems. If you need any other help on diet, training, or supplementation... or simply juts want a second opinion on something, don't be afraid to drop me a PM.