USCKiddo is not very helpful. (-500) USCKiddo is not very helpful. (-500) USCKiddo is not very helpful. (-500) USCKiddo is not very helpful. (-500) USCKiddo is not very helpful. (-500) USCKiddo is not very helpful. (-500) USCKiddo is not very helpful. (-500) USCKiddo is not very helpful. (-500) USCKiddo is not very helpful. (-500) USCKiddo is not very helpful. (-500) USCKiddo is not very helpful. (-500)

Can L-arginine be taken alone or is it best to take it with L-Ornithine?

i searched for "nitric oxide" on vitacost.com and the first prouct that came up was a dua; l-arginine/l-ornithine supplement... do these two supplements when taken together produce nitric oxide?

is l-arginine ok to take alone or is it best to combine it with l-ornithine

Dennisinwax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, l-arginine can be taken alone but, the L-Ornithine helps the l-arginine synthesis into the body. So, that's all good but, remember to add in 1 gram of l-citrulline per 5 grams of l-arginine too. The l-citrulline prolongs the nitric oxide effectiveness in the body so, you'll get more bang for your buck. In a nutshell, the most effective blend should be 5g/1g/1g/ (arginine/citrulline/ornethine) per serving. Studies suggest your daily dose should be above 5g of l-arginine to have any benfit so, take two servings a day, morning and night, 2 hours before or after food. The 2 hour empty stomach windown makes it harder but, that's the most effective way. I take this blend but, without the ornithine. I buy the pure powders and blend my own because it's
    1/4th the price of a manufactured suppliment. It's the nastiest amino acid you'll ever consume! To paraphrase the late, great Jack Lalane- "If it tastes good, spit it out!...."

Dennisinwax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

l-arginine usage

Today, 11:02 AM
    Dennisinwax

Yes, l-arginine can be taken alone but, the L-Ornithine helps the l-arginine synthesis into the body. So, that's all good but, remember to add in 1 gram of l-citrulline per 5 grams of l-arginine too. The l-citrulline prolongs the nitric oxide effectiveness in the body so, you'll get more bang for your buck. In a nutshell, the most effective blend should be 5g/1g/1g/ (arginine/citrulline/ornethine) per serving. Studies suggest your daily dose should be above 5g of l-arginine to have any benfit so, take two servings a day, morning and night, 2 hours before or after food. The 2 hour empty stomach windown makes it harder but, that's the most effective way. I take this blend but, without the ornithine. I buy the pure powders and blend my own because it's
    1/4th the price of a manufactured suppliment. It's the nastiest amino acid you'll ever consume! To paraphrase the late, great Jack Lalane- "If it tastes good, spit it out!...."

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dennisinwax View Post
    Studies suggest your daily dose should be above 5g of l-arginine
    What 'studies'?

Originally Posted by Dennisinwax View Post
    to have any benfit
    What benefit?
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    What 'studies'?

What benefit?

Benfit....

BENFIT......

BEN....FIT....
    -----JMR-----

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what year are we in?