Thread: Supplements

jamal26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Supplements

I need some help, I have been hearing a lot about green tea extract and now green coffee bean extract. Are supplements really necesary? I have taken a few different ones and haven't really seen any results other than I am jittery and on edge for hours after taking them.

Are there any good ones that actually show results?

jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Food,Creatine and Whey are the only proven scientifically proven true workers,supplements wise..

Multi Vit and Fish oil and Flax Oil are great as well.

Supps are hit or miss man,most are bull****. Ive recently tried and am trying some natural test boosters.Im actually having some success and im shocked.First time im ever spending my money on supps like this. But my diet is also very good,so im sure that helps.

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "staples" include : fish oil, protein powder, multi, and creatine
    I add pre workout in there for my own staples because i love my stims before a workout.

Supplements are not necessary and you can see some great gains w/o them but they do help.
    Fish oil has multiple benefits ranging from heart health to joint help.
    Creatine helps with strength gains in the gym
    Protein helps with hitting protein requirements for the day
    Multi helps with the vitamins you may not get during the day.

All of these supplements work in conjunction with a solid nutrition plan. Bodybuilding and basically functioning is all about proper nutrition. Obviously you will have specifc nutrient needs based on what you do. But to hear more about nutrition head over to the nutrition section.

Other supplements other than the staples are good too, you just have to pick out the ones that seem to work. There are a lot of products out there and a lot of them are just trying to get your money. Do some research on here and read some reviews. Find out what you should buy for your specific needs and goals. Best of luck
    Personal Journal (ISSA-SSC, AFAA-CGFI, SPT)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175995851