Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 7'11", 350 lbs
    ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ThePayne's BodySpace

Girlfriend lied about texting another guy?

Its not a big deal sure, i dont care she texts other guys, but when she knows they are trying to get with her and she keeps texting them it annoys me a bit.

some guy always texts her and asks her to go to parties, hang out, and he even offered buy a plane ticket to come visit her when she lived in a different state,..kinda creeper status.

Last night i mention how he was getting to be annoying and he could tone it down a little, if not i was going to talk to him. (Scrawny 130 pound kid..but i wasnt going to pound his face....i just wanted to talk)

I asked her today if he texted her and she said "Nope"....then i said "well if he does, no big deal, i wont talk to him, u can deal with him"..then she said "Well ok, he texted me today"....

now it makes me doubt her a little bit that she would lie...do i have a right to be mad or am i over reacting?

Stats: 6'1", 214 lbs
    finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit finOx's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ThePayne View Post
    Its not a big deal sure, i dont care she texts other guys, but when she knows they are trying to get with her and she keeps texting them it annoys me a bit.

some guy always texts her and asks her to go to parties, hang out, and he even offered buy a plane ticket to come visit her when she lived in a different state,..kinda creeper status.

Last night i mention how he was getting to be annoying and he could tone it down a little, if not i was going to talk to him. (Scrawny 130 pound kid..but i wasnt going to pound his face....i just wanted to talk)

I asked her today if he texted her and she said "Nope"....then i said "well if he does, no big deal, i wont talk to him, u can deal with him"..then she said "Well ok, he texted me today"....

now it makes me doubt her a little bit that she would lie...do i have a right to be mad or am i over reacting?

I think she has good intentions, she might not trust you enough for you NOT to kill this guy... but it would still piss me off something fierce because she knows they want to hook up or whatever and she still allows the texting/communication. I've had girls do that to me... well note the past tense. I'm a good enough guy not to be hanging out with women that I know want me, why cant your gf do the same?

In Trance We Trust killerobotninja's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    killerobotninja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerobotninja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerobotninja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerobotninja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerobotninja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerobotninja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerobotninja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerobotninja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerobotninja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerobotninja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) killerobotninja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit killerobotninja's BodySpace
    The lesson I have learned is don't assume unless you have the facts. Some girls like attention and if you aren't giving it to them, they will get it elsewhere. The last girl I was seeing was texting a guy who had the biggest crush on her for as long as I knew her. Well, nine months later and she cheated on me with him. So, not sure what to tell you brah. Don't know the girl, but if she is doing sneaky stuff she probably isn't a girl you want to date.

Billy-Mays is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy-Mays is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy-Mays is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy-Mays is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy-Mays is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy-Mays is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy-Mays is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy-Mays is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy-Mays is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy-Mays is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Billy-Mays is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    If she doesn't want to stop it knowing how much it hurts YOU, then ditch the bish.

Stats: 6'1", 214 lbs
    finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) finOx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit finOx's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Billy-Mays View Post
    If she doesn't want to stop it knowing how much it hurts YOU, then ditch the bish.
    well said

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JMath's BodySpace
    At least she told you the truth afterwards. It wasn't like you found out and then she admitted it, she immediately said "actually it was today". I would talk to her and say "I appreciate that you told me, but you seemed hesitant to tell me". You can gauge her reply to that to determine whether or not she is being shady, or if she is just afraid of you over reacting.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

**Repping fellow veterans and active duty service members on sight**

ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThePayne has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by JMath View Post
    At least she told you the truth afterwards. It wasn't like you found out and then she admitted it. I would talk to her and say "I appreciate that you told me, but you seemed hesitant to tell me". You can gauge her reply to that to determine whether or not she is being shady, or if she is just afraid of you over reacting.
    Ya well she apologized, said she didnt want to be mean to him because she may seem him around town a lot and it would be awkward. Dont understand why you would choose lying over a bit of awkwardness to a creep though.. ( i can tell a sincere apology from a fake one and this was sincere)

This makes me wonder how many other times shes lied though.

for now im pulling the immature move and giving her the cold shoulder because im kind of pissed and dont want to talk to her right now

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMath has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JMath's BodySpace
    Ya well she apologized, said she didnt want to be mean to him because she may seem him around town a lot and it would be awkward. Dont understand why you would choose lying over a bit of awkwardness to a creep though.. ( i can tell a sincere apology from a fake one and this was sincere)

This makes me wonder how many other times shes lied though.

for now im pulling the immature move and giving her the cold shoulder because im kind of pissed and dont want to talk to her right now
    Yeah, I don't blame you. If your pissed, you have every right to take time to ignore her and cool down a bit or whatever you have to do. Eventually talk to her about it though, or it will most likely just get worse. I personally find that the truth is usually less serious than what I have imagined in my head, and in this case it will probably be the same for you. Good luck with it all.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

**Repping fellow veterans and active duty service members on sight**

Recovered Fatass PetethePianist's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    PetethePianist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PetethePianist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PetethePianist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PetethePianist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PetethePianist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PetethePianist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PetethePianist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PetethePianist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PetethePianist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PetethePianist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PetethePianist has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit PetethePianist's BodySpace
    my ex used to lie to me about things because she was "afraid." i could be wrong but it sounds like she might be afraid of you getting mad at her for something she doesn't see a problem with or that you could be overbearing/possessive. just be sure to make it clear to her when something bothers you but in a way like you said, how you would just let her handle it. it shows you care and she doesn't have to be afraid of you going after her friend with a crowbar.
    RIP Mom... 12/4/52-9/2/10

PM me for $10 off ostarine/S-4

Full-time Phillies/Eagles Fan
    Ex-Anorexic... 75lbs back on and counting

****No Alcohol Crew****

repback2k+

Stats: 6'10", 900 lbs
    Shredex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit Shredex's BodySpace

Originally Posted by PetethePianist View Post
    my ex used to lie to me about things because she was "afraid." i could be wrong but it sounds like she might be afraid of you getting mad at her for something she doesn't see a problem with or that you could be overbearing/possessive. just be sure to make it clear to her when something bothers you but in a way like you said, how you would just let her handle it. it shows you care and she doesn't have to be afraid of you going after her friend with a crowbar.
    i think i might have said i would "choke slam" him (jokingly...i honestly dont care that much unless he sent pics of his d!ck to her phone)

so maybe she was afraid of that...idk, yes she shouldnt have lied and im pissed about it, but i understand why she did...for now shes on punishment..lulz

Stats: 5'8", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7001
    user5145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user5145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user5145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user5145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user5145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user5145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user5145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user5145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user5145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user5145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) user5145 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit user5145's BodySpace
    who gives a **** if other people are texting her? she is the one who controls her texting interactions, not you. trust a little bit man. if she is going to leave you it certainly wont be over some dude texting her
    On the individual:

His responses grow intelligent, or gain meaning, simply because he lives and acts in a medium of accepted meanings and values. Through social intercourse, through sharing in the activities embodying beliefs, he gradually acquires a mind of his own. The conception of mind as a purely isolated possession of the self is at the very antipodes of the truth.

- John Dewey

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.

~Ambrose Bierce

Stats: 5'9", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1015
    seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seibert253 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit seibert253's BodySpace
    Girl texting other dudes, especially if you are right there = disprespect for you. (Ultimate disrespect IMO. She should be focusing on you, not other dudes)

Girl lying about texting other dudes = disrespect for you and your relationship.
    If there's no problem and everything's on the up and up, why is she lying about it. Oh, she doesn't want to hurt your feelings, or she's afraid to upset you, PLEASE.

The ultimate way to show respect for anyone in a relationship is TO BE OPEN AND HONEST.
    Go Heavy, or Go Home!

Stats: 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2120
    jsVR-4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jsVR-4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jsVR-4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jsVR-4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jsVR-4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jsVR-4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jsVR-4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jsVR-4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jsVR-4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jsVR-4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jsVR-4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jsVR-4's BodySpace
    There doesn't seem to be much you can do about a teen/early 20's girl texting other men.

They refuse to admit that they are little more than a piece of ass to these guys. I guarentee you if this was a 250lbs pimpley, greasy, lard-ass texting her, she would put a stop to it... regardless of whether or not she would see him around town.

The only thing that seems to work is for them to just experience their BFs texting other attractive females for a while... so she knows how it feels. Even then, they tend to see it as a TOTALLY DIFFERENT situation alot of times. Eventually they just need to learn that it's a matter of respect for you.... dont' let her turn this into a "trust" issue.

TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAdlerian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

I was dating this woman who was seven years younger than me in the late 90s and we got along very well. Then, she needed some computer help and she knew this Pakistani guy she went to college with who was an expert so I said, give him a call. She did, and then it was off to the races as he began to shower her with expensive gifts. She invited him to dinner as "thanks" and he shows up with more gifts which he gave her right in front of my face. I'm fairly familiar with Indian culture from friends and knew that this was not just being nice.

I told her that I didn't care for this and that it was a massive insult, which she was allowing. To her that meant that I was "controlling", but I didn't buy that crap because being annoyed about someone courting your girlfriend in front of you is hardly controlling. Her and her father confronted me and said, "If he wants to give gifts, we'll take them" and according to my code of ethics, that's whoring and I was not pleased. Then, I found out that in Pakistani culture it's ok to KILL someone who is offending you like that, and I made it completely clear that I was going to confront and beat this little man into the ground for his insult, and she stopped communicating with him.

A few months later we broke up for a variety of related reasons.

In retrospect, I should have broken up with her well before the incident with this guy, which amounted to nothing as she an I talked on the phone each night and I knew where she was. But, she always had this casual attitude toward insults which had to do with me having a distant role in her priority list. One minute she was moving across the country and then not, she couldn't drive a half hour to see me, she would move closer to her work, which would mean I'd be driving a long distance to see her, she'd take gifts from other men in front of my face, and so forth.

The irony is that she is a psychotherapist and so am I.

Anyway, I stopped being a fool and woke up. If a woman disrespects you by talking to other men who are trying to whore her out by offering gifts and so forth, she is no good. After any such proposition is made, she should bring the conversation to a crashing halt, if she does not, then that means she likes it and is not trustworthy.

Stats: 5'11", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2768
    axour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) axour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) axour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) axour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) axour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) axour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) axour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) axour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) axour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) axour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) axour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit axour's BodySpace
    I'd be concerned, but at the same time her telling a lie then turning around and confessing immediatley could mean that she doesn't lie to you... (kinda like she tried to once and then decided right away it was wrong to do)

Just thought I'd throw out another way of looking at it.

repz = serious bizness - Coal Man

People are seeing you naked and everything but you continue in the sex. Is made it before?

Semper Fi
    USMC Corporal

Stats: 155 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3691
    sobelik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sobelik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sobelik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sobelik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sobelik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sobelik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sobelik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sobelik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sobelik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sobelik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sobelik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sobelik's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by seibert253 View Post
    Girl texting other dudes, especially if you are right there = disprespect for you. (Ultimate disrespect IMO. She should be focusing on you, not other dudes)

Girl lying about texting other dudes = disrespect for you and your relationship.
    If there's no problem and everything's on the up and up, why is she lying about it. Oh, she doesn't want to hurt your feelings, or she's afraid to upset you, PLEASE.

The ultimate way to show respect for anyone in a relationship is TO BE OPEN AND HONEST.
    yep, I called one girl out at dinner for texting during a dinner date..I ended up leaving her at the resturant because I knew it was some other dude and she was just trying to play me.

OP, if this girl lies about one thing she will just lie about another more serious matter.
    Kick her to the curb for disrespecting you man
    bb.com....more drama than a jr high school girls bathroom---Buckeyemuscle

DO NOT BUY FROM ALL THE WHEY!!

Support BB.com

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

***Georgia Crew*** ATL ITP

Stats: 5'7", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6520
    Ejjw18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ejjw18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ejjw18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ejjw18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ejjw18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ejjw18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ejjw18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ejjw18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ejjw18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ejjw18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ejjw18 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ejjw18's BodySpace
    Honestly it wouldn't bother me if she didnt lie about it. My gf texts some guys every once in awhile, but they're her guy friends that I know and have met. It would only bother me if she was giving her number out and talking to guys that i dont know, but that doesnt happen. Sounds to me like you need to sit down with her and explain that texting guys that she KNOWS wants her is completely disrespectful to the relationship and should not be tolerated. It's immature. All she's doing is getting her ego stroked and craving for attention. I would hate to be with one of those kinda girls.
    Future LEO

-Misc Firearms Crew-

*Bears, Blackhawks, Buckeyes, and Sox*

**-Chicagoan Crew(chief of staff)-**

Stats: 6'2", 211 lbs
    BodyPoints: 58
    MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MEDITATE's BodySpace
    ****ing insensitive bitch,dump her ass man ,not worth it,she knows it annoys u and yet she keeps texting that guy.
    b4 u dump her make sure u take some nude pics of her.

tizom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tizom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tizom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tizom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tizom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tizom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tizom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tizom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tizom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tizom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tizom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    straight up this is a red flag sign from the get go... even though it may be harmless, it shows she possesses a characteristic of a girl that isn't worth your time.. girls gotta be 100% loyal from the beginning, cuz now a days with tiger ****ing every girl in sight, nobody is safe
    Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.

The Dream Team is back baby
    Bills/Sabres FTW!!!

This is why i love (no homo) the RH misc

Good advice guys, repping as many as i can

moma said talk it out kmk25II45's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 230 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7100
    kmk25II45 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kmk25II45 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kmk25II45 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kmk25II45 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kmk25II45 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kmk25II45 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kmk25II45 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kmk25II45 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kmk25II45 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kmk25II45 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kmk25II45 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit kmk25II45's BodySpace
    I've had a similar thing happen to me. Found out my gf has been calling her ex-husband at least 10 times a month for the last year or so (we've been official for the last 6 months) even though I told her, in no uncertain terms, that I was NOT okay with that and would not stand for that. So, she lied to me about it.

Part of her excuse was "I didn't want to hurt you...I was afraid how you'd react". I've noticed others in this thread have referenced similar lines of bullsh*t.

Seriously, if I hear a girl say this to me, it's f*cking over. If they cared so much about your feelings that they "didn't want to hurt you", then they would stop doing the behavior which hurts you instead of continuing to do it and then try and hide it from you.

They're basically providing an excuse for lying ("they didn't want to hurt you") which is proven to be complete bull**** by the fact that they did something that necessitated lying in the first place.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
    A man must be true to his own nature.

Originally Posted by kmk25II45 View Post
    I've had a similar thing happen to me. Found out my gf has been calling her ex-husband at least 10 times a month for the last year or so (we've been official for the last 6 months) even though I told her, in no uncertain terms, that I was NOT okay with that and would not stand for that. So, she lied to me about it.

Part of her excuse was "I didn't want to hurt you...I was afraid how you'd react". I've noticed others in this thread have referenced similar lines of bullsh*t.

Seriously, if I hear a girl say this to me, it's f*cking over. If they cared so much about your feelings that they "didn't want to hurt you", then they would stop doing the behavior which hurts you instead of continuing to do it and then try and hide it from you.

They're basically providing an excuse for lying ("they didn't want to hurt you") which is proven to be complete bull**** by the fact that they did something that necessitated lying in the first place.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
    good post, reps on recharge

Stats: 5'9", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3816
    DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DANDIESEL's BodySpace
    ..bishes only do dumb sht like this because we as men put up with it....one time i was datin this chick and she stepped outside to smoke and i came out...she closed her phone real quick like she was actin shady...so....
    i dumped her entirely for that reason
    feels good man
    don lettem getawaywitit

Originally Posted by DANDIESEL View Post
    ..bishes only do dumb sht like this because we as men put up with it....one time i was datin this chick and she stepped outside to smoke and i came out...she closed her phone real quick like she was actin shady...so....
    i dumped her entirely for that reason
    feels good man
    don lettem getawaywitit
    isnt this comming from the dude to put his gun in the air and let off a few rounds to scare some dude from your girl or something?

your a beast...no homo

Stats: 6'0", 218 lbs
    bahumutzero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bahumutzero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bahumutzero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bahumutzero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bahumutzero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bahumutzero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bahumutzero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bahumutzero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bahumutzero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bahumutzero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bahumutzero has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bahumutzero's BodySpace
    My girl did the same thing when i found out she told me who it was...turned out the guy is a known gay and on top of that she didnt want me to get jealous...i wasnt obviously so its probly a no big deal
    Work Hard! Train Hard! Play Hard!

OIF Vet-USMC 0331

cVc

^^^^^EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW^^^^^

Stats: 5'9", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3816
    DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DANDIESEL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DANDIESEL's BodySpace
    isnt this comming from the dude to put his gun in the air and let off a few rounds to scare some dude from your girl or something?

your a beast...no homo
    musta got me confused with somebody else
    brah
    lulz!

matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    I was dating this woman who was seven years younger than me in the late 90s and we got along very well. Then, she needed some computer help and she knew this Pakistani guy she went to college with who was an expert so I said, give him a call. She did, and then it was off to the races as he began to shower her with expensive gifts. She invited him to dinner as "thanks" and he shows up with more gifts which he gave her right in front of my face. I'm fairly familiar with Indian culture from friends and knew that this was not just being nice.

I told her that I didn't care for this and that it was a massive insult, which she was allowing. To her that meant that I was "controlling", but I didn't buy that crap because being annoyed about someone courting your girlfriend in front of you is hardly controlling. Her and her father confronted me and said, "If he wants to give gifts, we'll take them" and according to my code of ethics, that's whoring and I was not pleased. Then, I found out that in Pakistani culture it's ok to KILL someone who is offending you like that, and I made it completely clear that I was going to confront and beat this little man into the ground for his insult, and she stopped communicating with him.

A few months later we broke up for a variety of related reasons.

In retrospect, I should have broken up with her well before the incident with this guy, which amounted to nothing as she an I talked on the phone each night and I knew where she was. But, she always had this casual attitude toward insults which had to do with me having a distant role in her priority list. One minute she was moving across the country and then not, she couldn't drive a half hour to see me, she would move closer to her work, which would mean I'd be driving a long distance to see her, she'd take gifts from other men in front of my face, and so forth.

The irony is that she is a psychotherapist and so am I.

Anyway, I stopped being a fool and woke up. If a woman disrespects you by talking to other men who are trying to whore her out by offering gifts and so forth, she is no good. After any such proposition is made, she should bring the conversation to a crashing halt, if she does not, then that means she likes it and is not trustworthy.
    wtf? did you ask her father why he wasnt minding his own business and why he needed to get involved?

Registered User petitpowerhouse's Avatar
    Stats: 5'2", 110 lbs
    petitpowerhouse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petitpowerhouse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petitpowerhouse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petitpowerhouse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petitpowerhouse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petitpowerhouse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petitpowerhouse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petitpowerhouse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petitpowerhouse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petitpowerhouse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) petitpowerhouse has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit petitpowerhouse's BodySpace
    She likes the attention and is insecure. She's leading him on by keeping up with communication. Not okay, sounds like its already out of hand and it will get worse. Are you not showing her enough attention or something? There's a void she is trying to fill by communicating with him.
    "Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe," - Albert Einstein

Stats: 5'8", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6370
    pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit pay tribute's BodySpace
    Texting another guy is fine, but lying about texting another guy is not fine. Kill her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast