Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    kodiaksrevenge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by stronglime View Post
    So I was using my buddy's home gym today when he wasn't there for leg day. I went completely nude, barefoot, and no gloves or belt (I never use these). He has a mirror on the ceiling as well as the walls that allows me to look up while doing my squats or deads, as well as along the walls. It was amazing!! I could look at my form and correct it as I was lifting. I would really recommend this set up if you have a home gym.
    The only other guy who doesn't think this is gay is the guy who was spotting(naked) you.

stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) stronglime is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by rob1992 View Post
    or if you're an "accomplished" lifter, you can stand on boxes and squat PTF so that you hit the proper depth
    i don't think i could ever hit PTF i wasn't bless-ed with a hose...
    I'm not the second coming I'm the first wave
    Better get an army cuz the fire left me unscatched
    You bet your bottom dollar I'm the top of the siht pile
    So stick around and I'll get to you in just a few
    Step off the achtung, get back or get stung
    Idiotic sense of yourself, are you that dumb?
    Entire legion of me, totalitarian,
    the one and only muthaphukkin top of the world man

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stronglime View Post
    i don't see how i'm gay because i'm devoted to the sport and wanna make sure i hit powerlifting from all the right angles
    was not srs man.
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know this sounds pretty ghey but I'd totally do it if I could... I'd feel like an ancient Greek or something, plus you could reallly see every muscle in your body pop. (No homo)