Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    rdy for rapture, Mr.Tower Caspahh's Avatar
    Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000) Caspahh is just really nice. (+1000)

married guys/guys that have been seeing girl for LONG time GTFIH

how do you not get tired of fuking the same pussy every single day for years on end? (srs)

no hate, but i couldnt imagine doing that and its kinda scary/depressing. do you just become satisfied with the same pussy once you fall in love or something? or do you get tired of it but just man up/almost stop having sex? or are you all just secretly cheating?
    ive crossed salvation mountain, i've seen the tower
    ive been saved

BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's a struggle for a lot of guys. by nature, humans are polygynous animals, ie., the alpha males naturally tend to have harems. it does get a little bit easier as you get older, and it helps to have a wife who is beautiful & younger than you by a good few years. (yes married, yes faithful. waited until my late 20s to get married)
    volunteered for a mod neg & cast aside the rep system in favor of eternal redness
    see http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433640731#post433640731

if my reps weren't worthless, i would rep back

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Make sure that girl is just a hair under perfection.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's the secret OP:

Anyone that can cheat, usually does.

Those that say they don't cheat are:
    A) Liars
    B) don't cheat only because they can't find a woman to cheat with
    C) Don't have a sex drive
    D) Have actually convinced themselves that they don't want to cheat (basically are in denial)
    E) Are too afraid of getting caught
    I rep back...

Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is a trade off really. We get a chick that is worth hanging out with and consistently good pussy but always the same pussy.
    Judging from the covers of countless women's magazines, the two topics most interesting to women are: (1) Why men are all disgusting pigs, and (2) How to attract men.

I always rep back

Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Abitofmuscle View Post
    Here's the secret OP:

Anyone that can cheat, usually does.

Those that say they don't cheat are:
    A) Liars
    B) don't cheat only because they can't find a woman to cheat with
    C) Don't have a sex drive
    D) Have actually convinced themselves that they don't want to cheat (basically are in denial)
    E) Are too afraid of getting caught
    Or F) Actually have morals and wouldn't want to hurt the chick that they love.
    Judging from the covers of countless women's magazines, the two topics most interesting to women are: (1) Why men are all disgusting pigs, and (2) How to attract men.

I always rep back

Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abitofmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Krique View Post
    See D)

Take any man, show him a gorgeous woman, spread eagle on a bed in front of him with her pussy soaking. Tell him there is a 100% guarantee his wife will never find out. What percentage of men would turn this down? Honestly? If there were NO WAY anyone would ever find out?
    I rep back...

CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Female section is that way ----------------------->

See D)

Take any man, show him a gorgeous woman, spread eagle on a bed in front of him with her pussy soaking. Tell him there is a 100% guarantee his wife will never find out. What percentage of men would turn this down? Honestly? If there were NO WAY anyone would ever find out?
    It wouldn't matter if she never found out because I would always know and feel bad.,. It's called having morals, you should try it.

Originally Posted by CallmeKing View Post
    Female section is that way ----------------------->
    Eh, go **** yourself

I always rep back

F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Um not that hard brah.

Sorry my goal in life is not to stick my dick in as many Penis sleeves as possible. Maybe being brought up in the south alil old fashioned and with morals helped that. My goal is the find the chick that is a match for me and roll with it and aim for making a life/family.

theres no point in one night stands IMO. Unlike 90% of other guys out there sex is not just a action its to be shared with someone special and no one else.granted you will think you found that "special" person and be wrong a few times but that comes with the territory.

e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh, you got a vagina for Christmas?
    I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead.
    USMC

F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) F3RR3T911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It wouldn't matter if she never found out because I would always know and feel bad.,. It's called having morals, you should try it.

Eh, go **** yourself

Im with you brah (rep if i could0

Originally Posted by e-bay View Post
    Oh, you got a vagina for Christmas?
    Yeah, I get vagina anytime I want. It's quite nice.

I always rep back

Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The depressing part doesn't come from fuking the same girl for the rest of your life. The depressing part is realizing that she will turn into a complete bitch and stop letting you fuk her after you're married to her.

e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, I get vagina anytime I want. It's quite nice.

(no homo)
    I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead.
    USMC

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Captain Harris View Post
    The depressing part doesn't come from fuking the same girl for the rest of your life. The depressing part is realizing that she will turn into a complete bitch and stop letting you fuk her after you're married to her.
    marry a nympho?
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk

BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BahadurShah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    See D)

Almost no men would retain self-control in this situation. Fortunately, these types of situations rarely occur at random. One of the keys to staying faithful is diligently avoiding temptation.
    volunteered for a mod neg & cast aside the rep system in favor of eternal redness

Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Captain Harris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Shangius View Post
    marry a nympho?

Then she cheats on you and you either divorce or risk becoming a cuckold.

letting you ? wat?

Just make sure she knows that divorce is an option? People that tend to think that they can be complete biches/*******s because they are married will shut the **** up pretty quick if you bring up divorce.

I always rep back

Originally Posted by BahadurShah View Post
    Almost no men would retain self-control in this situation. Fortunately, these types of situations rarely occur at random. One of the keys to staying faithful is diligently avoiding temptation.
    Exactly my point.

But if a man is decent looking, or has money, he won't be able to avoid temptation (see tiger woods).

Normal, run of the mill guys can "avoid temptation" by being themselves, because no woman will offer herself to him, he would have to actively seek it out.
    I rep back...

Then she cheats on you and you either divorce or risk becoming a cuckold.
    lock her in the kitchen.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk

edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) edible_eye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Howard Stern summed it up nicely:

"Life is really so simple. Let me tell you the secret of life. You learn it young. The problem is after I give people the secret of life, they say, "Howard, that's not such a big secret." I know how they feel. It's like the end of an Ingmar Bergman movie. He takes you through hell and then at the end, all of a sudden, he says, "The secret of life is strawberries and cream." What the hell is he talking about? I just sat through three hours of boredom to find out that life is strawberries and cream? That rat bastard, I'd like to take his Swedish ass and throw it out the window. I went through a chess game with Death to find out that life is strawberries and cream?

You want the secret of life? Here it is: You wake up in the morning. You eat a little breakfast, maybe read the newspaper. You attempt to go to school if you're that age. If your teacher tells you to sit in the chair, you sit in the chair. If you don't feel like it, you force yourself, anyway. You get older, the routine doesn't change. You eat breakfast, you go to work, you come home. If you're lucky enough, you're married. If you're not, then maybe you have a boyfriend or girlfriend. You yell at your wife, you make up with your wife. If your testicles feel all right, you bang your wife. You watch a video you rented or maybe you go out to the movies.

Then you go home to your bedroom, you mellow out a little bit. If you're the late Sam Kinison you take a schnapps. Then maybe you get a snack, have some strawberries and cream, and wash it down with a Snapple. Then you snore away for eight hours, you wake up, and you do it all over again. You wait for the weekend, that's your party, the weekend. The secret of life is so simple. That's life. If you have kids, you live with the kids. You don't move out on your wife. You stay with her even if you've banged her nine thousand times and you're sick of it. You stay with her anyway. Nobody follows that. They don't realize that's the secret to life. When you've got kids, you raise them.

The secret of life, in one cliche, if I may sum it up for you, is: ENJOY, EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT ENJOYING. Stop looking for a big bang, stop looking for some kind of excitement. And if you can't go along with these rules, you're a misfit. Expect to be beaten by the police. It's like going on a diet. The secret to losing weight is to keep your big fat trap shut."
    "How many times can I say I'm not sorry? And how many ways can I show I don't care?" - Type O Negative

Rep owed: * TerryGecko; Handsome Maxout - respect reps; ronnie09; imam0nst3r; TheAesthetics

Exactly my point.

But if a man is decent looking, or has money, he won't be able to avoid temptation (see tiger woods).

Normal, run of the mill guys can "avoid temptation" by being themselves, because no woman will offer herself to him, he would have to actively seek it out.
    But you could never be 100% absolutely positive that someone won't find out. You use Tiger as an example? Look at how ****ty his life has now become. How many ad campaigns did he lose because of the ensuing **** storm? You honestly don't think that someone as motivated and dedicated enough to work his way up to that spot would let that temptation **** him over?

I always rep back

Just make sure she knows that divorce is an option? People that tend to think that they can be complete biches/*******s because they are married will shut the **** up pretty quick if you bring up divorce.

Krique, you John Mayer - looking motherfuker, I see u negged me. It's all good. I won't neg you back because I'm not a woman. I can accept a different opinion without getting my panties all knotted up.
    I rep back...

Krique, you John Mayer - looking motherfuker, I see u negged me. It's all good. I won't neg you back because I'm not a woman. I can accept a different opinion without getting my panties all knotted up.
    Haha, you give a **** about reps?

... I acutally wish I could rep you for that John Mayer comment though, ****ing made me lol. I'll hit you up some other time.

I always rep back

Exactly my point.

Women offering themselves to you will happen regardless of who you are, imo. You just have to indicate you're not interested because you're married. They're not going to persist after that. I seriously doubt even Tiger Woods found himself in the situation described above. I understand the brah faces hella temptation compared to the average or even above-average Joe, but if he'd really wanted to, he could've stayed faithful. Thing is, most guys don't really want to, and most guys would do the exact same thing in Tiger's situation.

I think a good solution would be to legalize polygamy in the US and make it acceptable culturally. Given the level of moral depravity Western society's reached, it's kind of ass-brained that something completely natural it isn't legal/socially acceptable.

edit: Krique is hella gay

G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000) G T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is a trade off really. We get a chick that is worth hanging out with and consistently good pussy but always the same pussy.

But you could never be 100% absolutely positive that someone won't find out. You use Tiger as an example? Look at how ****ty his life has now become. How many ad campaigns did he lose because of the ensuing **** storm? You honestly don't think that someone as motivated and dedicated enough to work his way up to that spot would let that temptation **** him over?
    It was a hypothetical situation. And exactly, even though tiger had so much to lose, he did it anyways. It's human nature, like breathing. It can't be taken out of our DNA no matter how much religion you ascribe to, or how much you proclaim cheaters to be "dirty rotten bastards". It's hard wired into us.
    I rep back...

Haha, you give a **** about reps?

... I acutally wish I could rep you for that John Mayer comment though, ****ing made me lol. I'll hit you up some other time.
    No I don't care about reps, which is why I didn't neg back. And you should milk the John Mayer thing. Tell chicks you're his mentally retarded 3rd cousin or something. Should still be worth something.
    I rep back...