Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) friedrice683 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP,

Asking BB.com board isn't best when seeking advice in terms of endurance-oriented sports. Totally different types of exercise. if you need, you can PM and I am willing to help you with any advice you may need.

Currently running ~15:15 5k indoors...9:15 two mile...run 60-70 miles/week.

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by friedrice683 View Post
    OP,

Asking BB.com board isn't best when seeking advice in terms of endurance-oriented sports. Totally different types of exercise. if you need, you can PM and I am willing to help you with any advice you may need.

why pm? There are a number of us around here that are endurance athletes as the bb.com community has become more of a community of athletes. Why not post up your advice here for everyone to share based on your provided accomplishments

TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) TitanBMJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

well

OP,

Not everyone on here are bodybuilders. There's a wide variety of athletes on here. You literally can find just about anything you need to know on here.

Nice stats though, man. Very impressive. If I was in his shoes, I would definitely seek your advice.
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."
    -Arnold

Registered User arenasbuzzersho's Avatar
    arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    Who is she and how can she increase my endurance? I am interested in finding out. PM me.

How the heck did it take until post #19 for somebody to actually recommend something with a carb source? This guy is a long distance runner. To be completely honest, depending on what specific distance is being referenced by "long-distance," Gatorade (or any source of simple sugar) is probably going to increase performance more than any combination of things listed here.

Not saying they aren't worthwhile, but people throwing these things out would be doing him a better service by including carbs as the first and foremost priority for increasing performance, and possibly adding one of these products to that base.

Out of everything listed here, I would probably go with Body Octane mixed with Gatorade (or your preferred carb source), or Poseidon under the same conditions.

that was a good post man, i def am having carbs befor i run, i die without them, (powerbar or banna and bagel usually) thanks for the input

Registered User arenasbuzzersho's Avatar
    arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50) arenasbuzzersho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP,

check your inbox

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    purple wraath and power shock are both fantastic.
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard