ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cytolean V2...my bottle is missing the appetite suppresant!

So I just started my 1st bottle of Cytolean V2 on Saturday. I know most people stack this with Mitotropin...and take the Mitotropin 1st. Well I thought I'd start with Cytolean V2 1st b/c I'm already pretty lean and didn't think I needed the more "hardcore" Mitotropin.

Well I know it's only been 3 days...but the Cytolean is not doing ANYTHING for my appetite. I've read threads and people have said their appetite was completely gone for the entire day right from the start. I take it at 8am on an empty stomach...then take my pre-workout shake about an hour later...workout and then take my post-workout shake. By 2pm I'm starving. Hell it's 10:23pm and I just had to make myself some grilled chicken b/c I was hungry again!

I'm thinking of discontinuing the Cytolean for now and start taking the Mitotropin and see how that works.

Thoughts?

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try adding more whole foods to your diet. It will help a lot with reducing hunger. Cytloean V2 will not make a shake feel like chicken breast in your GI tract.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    Try adding more whole foods to your diet. It will help a lot with reducing hunger. Cytloean V2 will not make a shake feel like chicken breast in your GI tract.
    I am eating whole foods...maybe my initial post was misleading. For example today...

8am - Cytolean
    9am - Pre-workout Shake
    11:30am - Post-workout shake
    1pm - Grilled Chicken wrap
    3pm - 3 hard-boiled eggs (no yolks)
    5pm - Salmon, brown rice, brocoli
    6:30pm - 2 Oranges
    10:20pm - Grilled Chicken breast

I've been hungry throughout the entire day. I did a search and read most people saying they had to force themselves to eat throughout the day.

Maybe I'm a "non-responder"

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you notice stimulation/energgy from the product?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnKIV is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ItalynStalyn View Post
    I am eating whole foods...maybe my initial post was misleading. For example today...

8am - Cytolean
    9am - Pre-workout Shake

I've been hungry throughout the entire day. I did a search and read most people saying they had to force themselves to eat throughout the day.

You wake up at around 8am and done eat untill 1pm. That is 4hrs without eating, eat a breakfast with your pre-shake, like deserusan it is not going to make a shake feel like a chicken breast in the stomach.

Originally Posted by JohnKIV View Post
    You wake up at around 8am and done eat untill 1pm. That is 4hrs without eating, eat a breakfast with your pre-shake, like deserusan it is not going to make a shake feel like a chicken breast in the stomach.
    You don't get it...it's not like I'm only hungry during that time...even in the afternoon (when I'm eating something every 1.5 to 2hrs) I'm still hungry

Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Do you notice stimulation/energgy from the product?
    When I first take it my stomach feels upset (but i'm guessing thats b/c I take them on an empty stomach. During my workout yesterday I felt some extra energy...but that was about it. Not much the rest of the day. Been getting a headache during the day as well

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

You don't get it...it's not like I'm only hungry during that time...even in the afternoon (when I'm eating something every 1.5 to 2hrs) I'm still hungry
    Perhaps you should take the "appetite suppressant" aspect with a grain of salt. It is an aid, but not a magic pill. I have had a good experience with Cytolean so far, but by no means do I have to force myself to eat.

But seriously, you do need to have a whole meal before 1pm. That's just not good for business.

atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth View Post
    Perhaps you should take the "appetite suppressant" aspect with a grain of salt. It is an aid, but not a magic pill. I have had a good experience with Cytolean so far, but by no means do I have to force myself to eat.

But seriously, you do need to have a whole meal before 1pm. That's just not good for business.
    I would bet you would be really surprised what happens when you start the day out with a good breakfast. I can't imagine going into the weight room after 8 hours of sleep, then another 4 hours without food....not good. I would be likely to eat the roadkill on the side of the road on the way to the gym....*Possum, GNOM GNOM GNOM!!!!*
    Try not to look back, try not to regret, just live life like it is the last day you will ever see....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reviews:
    Controlled Labs REDuction AM/PM: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117616731
    B.E.T Stack 2 Month Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=454505251#post454505251

Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth View Post

Oh of course...I pretty much take all claims made by companies with a grain of salt. I was just surprised b/c I had read a ton of reviews on here that said they had to literally force themselves to eat b/c they had no appettite all day

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Oh of course...I pretty much take all claims made by companies with a grain of salt. I was just surprised b/c I had read a ton of reviews on here that said they had to literally force themselves to eat b/c they had no appettite all day
    Don't get me wrong- Cytolean is a great product, as are all of Gaspari's products that I've tried so far. But I think that some people tend to blow things out of proportion when they're reviewing a product and so people get the wrong idea. It's mostly placeBRO.

FWIW, I've found that Cv2's effects are very subtle, which I like in a fatburner. No jacked/wired feeling, nor is the appetite suppressant overpowering to the point where I don't want to eat. Just smooth energy and less appetite than normal.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

8am - Cytolean
    9am - Pre-workout Shake

So you going keto to an extent here? How about having a nice big breakfast right after taking Cytoleanv2? Opt for this instead of the pre workout shake.

Basically when we list all possible effects one can experience from this product, it doesnt guarantee you will experience each and every one of them.

Personally, I think you are hungry, because maybe you have been dieting too long and your body is fighting back. Time to switch things up.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler