Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Jack3d VS NO-Xplode..

Hi guys i need a new pre workout sup to keep me motivated and lots of energy and mad pumps. I have tryed SP250 before didnt think it worked that well tbh just give me the ****s now and then lol.

Been reading through the forum and Jack3d and NO-Xplode seem to be the best.

Which one is better and what are the effects?

Reps for good answers,

Thanks
    Go Hard or Go Home....

~*I Rep Back*~

pushing thru the limits flposjg's Avatar
    flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flposjg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you didnt like sp250 then no-xplode is out of the question... the last 3 orders have been jacked for me since it's cheap and quite effective.

bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jacked sounds better....I have tried NO Xplode.. it gives you good pump and lot of energy at first and after a while it wears out....I am on SP250 too right now...as soon as it finishes I am going for Jack3d...yeah buddy!!

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are those your only two options?

Each person responds differently to stimulants and a product that provides great results for one individual may be worthless to another.

My advice would be to obtain free samples of Jack3d, NO-Explode, NO-Shotgun, White Flood, Xpand, Shock Therapy, etc. - this way you can make a personal assessment of each product without having to purchase an entire canister. That is why companies offer samples.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

Lumen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lumen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lumen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lumen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lumen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lumen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lumen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lumen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lumen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lumen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lumen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've tried both-

I've used Xplode for a few years, and I've always been satisifed with it. It tastes good (fruit punch), I got that little bit of energy that I needed in the gym, and it gave me great pumps.

Lately, I've been reading all of the great comments/feedback regarding Jack3d. So, I purchased some a week or so ago and I've been taking that since. First, I don't think it tastes good. Secondly, I haven't been impressed with it in the gym. I've been taking 2 scoops and I still find myself to be tired in the gym. I'm also not getting the same satisfying pumps that I got while on xplode. I'll finish this container of jack3d, but if things don't change, I'm going back to xplode.

On a side note, I used Animal Pump for a few months, and I found that to give me a great pump, maybe even better than xplode.

Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hench19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post

Each person responds differently to stimulants and a product that provides great results for one individual may be worthless to another.

My advice would be to obtain free samples of Jack3d, NO-Explode, NO-Shotgun, White Flood, Xpand, Shock Therapy, etc. - this way you can make a personal assessment of each product without having to purchase an entire canister. That is why companies offer samples.
    Thanks for replys guys, reps.

Where can i try the free samples from the uk?

Im swaying more over to Jack3d now than NO-Xplode
    Go Hard or Go Home....

~*I Rep Back*~

Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swampassjr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post

any quick hyperlinks to these free samples?

still climbing the hill RORIAB1's Avatar
    RORIAB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ask for a free sample of the Xpand Xtreme Pump, im taking just one scoope and gave me very good pumps and energy, try it...

hatchdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

free samples????

where can i get free samples of all the products you listed?

American_Giant has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've used N.O. Shotgun and it was amazing. Just bought Jack3d and am excited to start using it in a couple of weeks. After what I've read, I would recommend Jack3d over N.O. Explode.

chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ive pretty much tried them all.

Xpand Xtreme Pump
    jacked 3d
    shotgun
    superpump
    no explode