Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 2228
    bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    Before shots
    These 2 were taken this year. As you can see..i lost a lot of water weight in the beginning. But as time went by from January to May.. i think my muscularity was slowly developing as I verrry slowly inched some fat away. I lifted heavy into the 2nd part of the challenge.

After shots
    I didn't lose a WHOLE lot..but I think my progress needed these 6 months to gain strength in the gym. I used to bench only 80-120lbs, now I'm benching almost double what I started. I'll be continuing my cutting to get below 200 within this year. I started at 230lbs..and currently I'm 216. So I lost 14lbs. But I did gain strength, which I'll be using to burn more calories in the gym. Lift Hard to Lose Fat.
    I'm definitely feeling comfortable wearing shirts..more fitted shirts to show off my guns in progress hehe.
    You can def see a big change bro! Nice job! You look way more muscular and lean. Awesome progress

bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bresine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok so far we have final stats submitted by:

LeaninBack916 31 lb loss
    big_rus 67lb loss
    KrisKros 14lb loss
    GregTR 41.7lb loss

Great Results!

Reminder...anyone in the running will have to submit their final stats and/or pics by the 10th.

mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man some really good results. I wish I would have gotten in some before pictures. I can find some close to what I was at the start though and then take some new ones for now, but like I said a while back I am not putting myself in the running because the lack of real before pictures. The guys so far it is gonna be tough. All the people in the running have great transformations. Good job to everyone.
    May 4, 09 - 346 lbs
    June 23, 09 - 324 lbs
    Nov 3, 09 - 293 lbs
    Jan 26, 10 - 269 lbs
    May 18, 10 - 240 lbs
    Sep 8, 10 - 207 lbs
    Sep 28,10 - 199 lbs

padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bresine View Post
    LeaninBack916 31 lb loss
    big_rus 67lb loss
    KrisKros 14lb loss
    GregTR 41.7lb loss
    Nice work everyone, repped the ones not on spread.

Bresine, you missed me at -17.2 lbs and Glen666 with +4lbs i think, it was a recomp for him though.

GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is my favorite part o the challenge! All the before/afters and fantastic weight loss feats are quite impressive! Congrats to everyone for a great job, I think we're all winners here!
    www.gregstransformation.com - follow my journey

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll take pictures this weekend.

For me it's :

Start 150 lbs
    Finish : 136.5 lbs
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by big_russ View Post
    Awesome job..you're looking great. You've lost a good amount of weight brotha.

Originally Posted by glen666 View Post
    Before
    Lookin good! You can see your 6pack coming along

Originally Posted by padrote View Post
    Have to finish this early since I have no idea how much I'll be binging today and tomorrow.

Final weight: 196.8 (loss of 17.2 lbs, a bunch of it was water weight though).
    Congrats! You're under 196.8. Weight loss is weight loss..water weight or not you look much better than when you started. Awesome job.
    ====Flip=Gameover=Crew===
    "There's a difference between winners and losers, winners do things that losers don't."

...this user Reps back...

KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50) KrisKros will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely a big congrats to everyone. It took lots of motivation to stay in the mindset of losing weight..and this thread helped a lot in motivating. Nice to see everyone's progress (I'm not saying results because this is not the end). Everyone looks great, I wish we could all go for a round of beers hahaha.
    "There's a difference between winners and losers, winners do things that losers don't."

mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50) mcspam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heres mine. The before pics are on January 26th so not exactly at the start.

Starting stats:

Name: mcspam
    Weight: 279
    Height: 6'0
    Sex: M
    BF: ? Dunno yet, will find later

Measurements
    Waist: 49"
    Chest: 50"
    Biceps: 16"
    Forearms: 13.5"
    Hips: 42"
    Thighs: 28.5"

Goal: 230 pounds

By mcspam at 2010-01-26

By mcspam at 2010-01-26

Ending Stats:

Name: mcspam
    Weight: 236
    Height: 6'0
    Sex: M
    BF: Never found :/

Measurements
    Waist:
    Chest:
    Biceps:
    Forearms:
    Hips:
    Thighs:

By mcspam at 2010-06-03

By mcspam at 2010-06-03

By mcspam at 2010-06-03

By mcspam at 2010-06-03

Good job by everyone. Let's keep it up beyond this challenge and meet our goals and maintain them. Sorry the pictures are so big and crappy.
    May 4, 09 - 346 lbs
    June 23, 09 - 324 lbs
    Nov 3, 09 - 293 lbs
    Jan 26, 10 - 269 lbs
    May 18, 10 - 240 lbs
    Sep 8, 10 - 207 lbs
    Sep 28,10 - 199 lbs

HUGE pics!
    Spam..you look much much better. you can really tell. you don't look so
    huge like before. More muscular too

glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) glen666 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Before shotsI didn't lose a WHOLE lot..but I think my progress needed these 6 months to gain strength in the gym. I used to bench only 80-120lbs, now I'm benching almost double what I started. I'll be continuing my cutting to get below 200 within this year. I started at 230lbs..and currently I'm 216. So I lost 14lbs. But I did gain strength, which I'll be using to burn more calories in the gym. Lift Hard to Lose Fat.
    I'm definitely feeling comfortable wearing shirts..more fitted shirts to show off my guns in progress hehe.
    [
    Look like your making great progress , I think the change will be even bigger in 3-6months.

tykenfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tykenfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tykenfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    late but w/e

Pics are in order, lots o' progress between January and April but then it slowed down alot.
    Gonna kick it up and keeping cutting through the summer.
    Attached Images

[QUOTE=bresine;499281121]Ok so far we have final stats submitted by:

LeaninBack916 31 lb loss
    big_rus 67lb loss
    KrisKros 14lb loss
    GregTR 41.7lb loss

Padrote 17.2lb loss
    Glen666 +41lbs (recomp???)
    DayDreamerx 13.5lb loss
    Tykenfitz currently at 218? ....starting weight?

Great job everyone! We still have a few more days to wrap up the judging. If you havnt submitted any final stats please do so by the 10th at the latest. If I missed anyone please let me know. Thanks everyone, have a good weekend!

3 days left to submit your final stats or pics!!! If you want to be considered please post your final info up by the 10th.

Exclamation Last Day to Enter final Stats!

Please have your final stats submitted by the end of day tomorrow 06/10/10. It's been 10 days since the challenge has ended and we have given ample time to those interested in the challenge to enter their final stats so if you want to be considered in the judging....you need to enter your final stats by tomorrow!!!

After everyone has submitted their stats I'll put the final participants stats together on one thread and we will start the judging/voting. Please keep in mind the judging should be on your opinion of the person who had made the best improvements....whether thats weight gain or lost. Participant with the most votes will receive a $25 gift card to bb.com.

So this is essentially the last call! ....be sure to submit your stats by end of tomorrow!

thanks again,

ben

ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ECfromHTX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was a little over 230 lbs when I started the challenge. Around 232/233 and I finished at 216. So I lost about 16 lbs over the course of the challenge. Probably could've reached my goal if I would've kept boozing to a minimum and kept my diet in check but I don't think I'd last if I didn't allow myself to indulge every now and then. We did have some really good results though. Together Greg and Russ lost over 100 lbs which is absolutely amazing!! Congrats guys. LB you also get an honorable mention. Keep up the great work fellas.

tykenfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tykenfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tykenfitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry forgot the starting weight I started at 250lbs and cut to 218.

Ok so the time period to submit your official stats is up! Honestly there is only a handful of folks that submitted their final stats. This may make the voting a little easier.

Anyone that would like to vote for who they think made the best overall improvement please send me your selection or simply post it up on here. For the sake of sportsmanship I kindly ask you to not vote for yourself.

There is only a few that hung in there till the end. To those I say a big thanks! I really hope the thread was even a little bit help in your motivation and goals.

For those voting all you have to do is take a look back on the thread a couple pages and read through. Like I said only a few are considered and have submitted their final stats.

Person with the most votes wins! ...so post up your choice.

Thanks!

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WIll do this weekend
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

My vote goes to GregTr, amazing losses during this time and the attitude he has towards fitness, it is a hobby not a burden. Hope to be like that soon.
    May 4, 09 - 346 lbs
    June 23, 09 - 324 lbs
    Nov 3, 09 - 293 lbs
    Jan 26, 10 - 269 lbs
    May 18, 10 - 240 lbs
    Sep 8, 10 - 207 lbs
    Sep 28,10 - 199 lbs

LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LeaninBack916 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    from what Ive seen body comp wise, stats etc.

My vote is:

1)Greg
    2)Russ (close 2nd)
    3)me hehe
    6'6" crew. Just trying to go beastmode every day at the gym. Tall/Fit and to finally go under 238.

Favorite day: Leg Day
    Worst day: Tricep/Chest (Long arms = bench sucks)

Nov 30, 2019: 336
    Jul 3, 2020: 303
    Apr 6, 2021: 319
    June 25, 2021:

-Diet is 90%
    2600kcal cutting = Lifting heavy/Save LM

#HereWeLift
    ---------------------------------

big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guess I need to put my vote in... Gonna go with Greg, seems to be very well motivated like myself.
    Big Russ Weight Loss::
    Start:
    -01/01/2010 334 lbs
    Current:
    <----

GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10) GregTR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm placing my vote on big_russ! Everyone who finished the challenge did fantastic. big_russ never deviated from his plan and he's definitely made fantastic progress toward his goal during the past 5 months. Congrats to everyone!

Oh and thanks for everyone who voted for me, I feel humbled!
    www.gregstransformation.com - follow my journey

Ok so far we have had a few votes come in....

GregTR is leading the pack with Big_Russ in a close 2nd.
    (both awesome dedication!)

Hoping for some more votes next couple days....I know there were more people in it to the end that can vote...

I couldn't upload my pictures this weekend only me drunk in a strip club
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

Originally Posted by daYDreAmErX View Post
    I couldn't upload my pictures this weekend only me drunk in a strip club
    i'd love to see those hahaha

My vote goes for Big Russ. With Greg right behind. It was a close one for me. Good job buddy. everyone did really well and I just wanna congratulate everyone who participated and stuck with it. You guys are a big inspiration. Thanks Greg for sharing the cardio stuff with us...you inspired me to actually do some jogging!

I'm now in a 90day contest, i'm doing pretty well still. Lifting hard..and i'm actually doing cardio now. Stay on the boards everyone..and i hope to see you guys around.

i'd love to see those hahaha
    They,re not the most flattering, trust me
    Government is for slaves

BJJ + Navy log:

padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Casting my vote for GregTR, not only a lot of weight lost but also close to his goal.

bbush36571 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbush36571 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbush36571 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbush36571 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbush36571 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbush36571 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbush36571 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbush36571 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbush36571 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbush36571 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbush36571 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jan to June Challenge

Jan 1-220 lbs
    June 1-198 lbs
    Attached Images
    Brian Bush

Ok so this thread is pretty much done at this point. There was only a couple votes which is pretty hard to judge a winner based on a couple votes.

From what I saw the leaders and the only ones that folks voted for were:

GregTR and big_russ

You make the call....let me know who wins and then we can finalize this thing.