Thread: Sarm S4

darron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sarm S4

Ok guys today is my 1st day of using SARM S4. I will be using 150 mg per day split into 3 doses for 4 to 5 weeks. Below you will find a list of all supplements I am taking.

Sarm S4
    RPM
    Drive
    Anabolic Pump
    Neovar

Dosed all 150 mg today and at this time I can feel no difference during the course of the day or in my workout.

Body Weight - 351.2 lbs

Darron
    Last edited by darron; 01-06-2009 at 06:07 AM.
    Darron Bryant

darron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2nd full day on S4 (150 mg) and I have to say during my cardio I felt a slight increase in endurance over normal and muscles feel fuller/tighter. Im not saying this is the S4 since like I said this is only my 2nd full day.

Body Weight - 351.4 lbs

Darron
    Darron Bryant

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good luck, I am picking up a couple of bottles myself.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

Ok this is the 3rd day on S4 at 150 mg per day. I have had no vision problems at this time and I can say for a fact endurance is way up and pumps from each exercise came on extra quick and lasted for what seemed to be most of the day. So far I am very pleased with this product.

Body Weight 351.9 lbs

Darron
    Darron Bryant

4th day on S4 and the pumps are just insane and endurance is way up. I also noticed that all my weights seemed lighter and I was able to get through the workout with ease compared to the same/similar workout performed befor I started the S4. So far I am lovin the S4 and still no vision problems.

Body Weight - 351.6 lbs

Darron
    Darron Bryant

Day 8 on Sarm S4 and I love how this product is working. My pumps during workouts come on very quick and hard. They last for hours after my workouts. Endurance and strength has increased and I am leaning out/looking more vascular. So far no vision problems and I am still taking 150 mgs per day.

Body Weight - 353 lbs.

Darron
    Darron Bryant

diddy55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diddy55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diddy55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diddy55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diddy55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diddy55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diddy55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diddy55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diddy55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diddy55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diddy55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

Leetuser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump.. How's the s4 going?

bigD103 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    where do u get this stuff... i realize you prolly cant just say it but if you could pm or email me that'd be great...thanks guys

itismejoshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    please update us! how is it working out?

pikolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pikolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pikolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pikolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am interested in buying this too....can you just tell me from where you buy it?in a pm or something thanks alot!!