dbrod11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The pre-workout that boost you the most n' your review on Muscle Warfare stack.

Hi guys, i've seen some review on muscle warfare stack and it wasn't very good. Every review was bullying on this product. Here's what's wrong in my mind about these review: Muscle Warfare is the best pre workout i've used in 9 months. I tried C4, MusclePharm n' N0 shotgun.

None of these gave me the extra boost that MW gave me.....

Wich one is the best in your opinion and why? What pumped you the most? Why MW doesn't have good review?

fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitmember has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just stick to caffeine pills
    I never rep back

FCB02062 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCB02062 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCB02062 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCB02062 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCB02062 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCB02062 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCB02062 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCB02062 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCB02062 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCB02062 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FCB02062 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dbrod11 View Post
    Hi guys, i've seen some review on muscle warfare stack and it wasn't very good. Every review was bullying on this product. Here's what's wrong in my mind about these review: Muscle Warfare is the best pre workout i've used in 9 months. I tried C4, MusclePharm n' N0 shotgun.

None of these gave me the extra boost that MW gave me.....

Wich one is the best in your opinion and why? What pumped you the most? Why MW doesn't have good review?
    Are you talking Napalm with DMAA? Napalm with DMAA is by far one of the most potent pre workouts ever made since the ephedra ban...one scoop of Napalm > than just about any product on the market now in terms of azz kicking energy. Luckily I stumbled upon two tubs of Napalm with DMAA in Vitamin Shoppe about 6 months ago. They were marked down to 11.99 each...good luck

dbrod11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used the whole stack (NMDA, pre/per-post) n' something i don't remember

I also tried cafein pills and didn't feel much improvement ...