Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Can someone explain how Size ON V2 is better than V1.

I don't see the TWO most important ingredients of V1 on the V2 ingredient panel.

Creatine Gluconate and GMS. I was under the impression that creatine gluconate was Size On's magic ingredient. Why would it be taken out?

Anyways please enlighten me, and sorry if I overlooked something. (I do understand that protein, leucine, more B-Vitamins and carbs are added to improve it, just strikes me as random they pull the TWO signature ingredients out of V1)

Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dothackdewey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Please help me, I need to know whether to stock up on Old Version. <3

jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm fed up from the all the hype, and tired of waiting...I picked up Green Magnitude, and couldn't be happier!

Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000) Bials14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jao04c View Post
    I'm fed up from the all the hype, and tired of waiting...I picked up Green Magnitude, and couldn't be happier!
    yeah this

That's my all time favorite creatine. Works awesome. Easy on the wallet too.

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm fed up from the all the hype
    It's worth it....I can't wait to get another supply.

jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dothackdewey View Post
    I don't see the TWO most important ingredients of V1 on the V2 ingredient panel.

Creatine Gluconate and GMS. I was under the impression that creatine gluconate was Size On's magic ingredient. Why would it be taken out?

Anyways please enlighten me, and sorry if I overlooked something. (I do understand that protein, leucine, more B-Vitamins and carbs are added to improve it, just strikes me as random they pull the TWO signature ingredients out of V1)
    id rather take creapure + the bcaa and high dosage of leucine + 10 grams hydrolyzed protein + vitamins + other goodies than just creatine gluconate and GMS
    --Current Staples--
    Protein - Gaspari IntraPro + XF 2.0
    Pre/Intra - Gaspari SuperPump Max + SizeOn Max
    Health - Orange Triad + NOW Super EPA

Pharmaceutical Microbiologist Pursuing Masters in Medical Biology

Training Muay Thai for sport and BodyBuilding for strength!!

MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    $1+ a serving is too rich for my blood... i'll stick to mixin' my $.10/serving creatine mono with some sugar and kool-aid and downing a tall glass of cold milk as my post-work out.

jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    img]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3015/tmp12r.gif[/img]
    --Current Staples--

creatine magna power is very good too
    --Current Staples--

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

We've explained this numerous times. While creatine gluconate is a great salt of creatine it's hard to source in large quantities while maintaining quality control. Gaspari is 10X the size it was two years ago when thinking about relative volume. Creatine H20 and Creatine Mg are both great forms, and we've used both for years in either SizeOn V1 or the tabs. In today's GMP regulated environment, we opted to move to Creapure and Magnapower for numerous reasons like the ones alluded to above and creatine gluconate didn't prove to be much better than these when it came to cost effectiveness.

Secondly, GMS is a decent ingredient, but glycerophosphates provide you more glycerol gram per gram and in my personal opinion (I was a coformulator for V2) are more efficacious. Would you rather have ingredients which serve a strong role as electrolytes (sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium) that also offer more elemental glycerol and the buffering capacity of phosphate while be more water soluble or just stearic acid?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

there may not be GMS but they do have glycero salts in there for volumizing i believe
    --Current Staples--

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Being a user of both, v2 outshines v1 and I can't wait to pick up some more.
    o_O

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    We've explained this numerous times. While creatine gluconate is a great salt of creatine it's hard to source in large quantities while maintaining quality control. Gaspari is 10X the size it was two years ago when thinking about relative volume. Creatine H20 and Creatine Mg are both great forms, and we've used both for years in either SizeOn V1 or the tabs. In today's GMP regulated environment, we opted to move to Creapure and Magnapower for numerous reasons like the ones alluded to above and creatine gluconate didn't prove to be much better than these when it came to cost effectiveness.

Secondly, GMS is a decent ingredient, but glycerophosphates provide you more glycerol gram per gram and in my personal opinion (I was a coformulator for V2) are more efficacious. Would you rather have ingredients which serve a strong role as electrolytes (sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium) that also offer more elemental glycerol and the buffering capacity of phosphate while be more water soluble or just stearic acid?
    The formula is awesome!!! GJ Des
    --Current Staples--

Talking

Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback!

Now I feel more confident about trying out V2!

^_^

Originally Posted by Dothackdewey View Post
    Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback!

Now I feel more confident about trying out V2!

^_^
    No problem!!!
    --Current Staples--