Closed Thread
    seantaylorfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Marketers Chris McCombs and Bedros Keuilian

What is everyones opinion on these guys? Those you have used and not used there products.

Very curious as to how well they work.

Thanks in advance.

ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000)
    let me guess: you put personal trainer as your job on ******** and these clowns pop up in ads on the sidebar?

Nope. I have never done the ******** or myspace thing. Not a big fan of online social networks.
    I saw them mentioned on Kaisers blog.
    Just curious if there stuff holds an weight for other trainers or if it is BS.

unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by seantaylorfan View Post
    Nope. I have never done the ******** or myspace thing. Not a big fan of online social networks.
    I saw them mentioned on Kaisers blog.
    Just curious if there stuff holds an weight for other trainers or if it is BS.
    Oh gosh, Kaiser? He's a follower of their protocols. They just preach a marketing scheme on personal trainers to buy their products to make more money. They sell to trainers

You don't need to waste your money on this stuff. Everything they talk about is already talked about here, and it's free. It's pretty much straight forward with no sugarcoat
    On the lookout for some good steroids/ph's

I didn't hear no bell! Rap_Rocky's Avatar
    Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ExtremeEnigma View Post
    let me guess: you put personal trainer as your job on ******** and these clowns pop up in ads on the sidebar?
    Lol, ha
    I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    I'm not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.

Originally Posted by unauthorized View Post
    Oh gosh, Kaiser? He's a follower of their protocols. They just preach a marketing scheme on personal trainers to buy their products to make more money. They sell to trainers

You don't need to waste your money on this stuff. Everything they talk about is already talked about here, and it's free. It's pretty much straight forward with no sugarcoat

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

LOL..word
    Mastering Yourself Makes You Fearless

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you are going to invest in fitness marketing materials (not just telling you what to do, but actual things to use), please please please visit www.fitnessmarketingsystems.com

these guys are the real deal.

I use their stuff (the aussie version) but dont get anything for promoting them. It doesnt magically happen for you but their system are awesome.

I didn't hear no bell! Rap_Rocky's Avatar
    Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I signed up for Bedros' newsletter a while ago when I first started training because I was NEVER good at selling. I was really good with talking, building rapport with clients and always been really customer-service oriented, - but selling just wasn't my forte.

Some of the stuff he's saying makes sense, but now, I just sit back as his emails clog up my inbox. Can't remember the last time I read one of his newsletters.
    I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    I'm not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.

Whats good for lower abs? kserajuddin's Avatar
    kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Yes please don't waste your money on my stuff - don't invest in any info to improve your income - there have got to be winners and losers in every game, and they've got to have their beliefs to back it up -
    Last edited by kserajuddin; 12-30-2009 at 11:48 PM.
    "Do what you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - either Confucius or the Dalai Lama - I get them confused -

DPriest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bedros and Chris have some great stuff. Yes there will be people that say, "Don't waste your money". I have personally gone through quite a bit of their info. While yes the info they put out can be found on here. Does the forums give you a solid, this is how you do it.

Other people who follow their information and are in that group
    Vince Delmonte
    Jon Benson
    Craig Ballantyne

If you can do better then them you can say their stuff is crap.

My 2 cents,

I also love Eric and Sean's NPE stuff. Similiar but different.

Thanks to everyone who has replied to this thread. Really appreciate it.

unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kserajuddin View Post
    Yes please don't waste your money on my stuff - don't invest in any info to improve your income - there have got to be winners and losers in every game, and they've got to have their beliefs to back it up -
    Nobody has to invest into your website or any other to increase their income. It's already being talked about here and it's FREE. There are successful trainers who have been doing this for years here, and they share their info for FREE. You have great marketing though, which help make you money.
    On the lookout for some good steroids/ph's

BedrosKeuilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BedrosKeuilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BedrosKeuilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BedrosKeuilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BedrosKeuilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BedrosKeuilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BedrosKeuilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BedrosKeuilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BedrosKeuilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BedrosKeuilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BedrosKeuilian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey y'all, Bedros here. No pressure to anyone to buy my products or to trust me. I've helped enough fitness trainers in the last decade to prove that I know how to get you clients, increase your income and systematize your business... assuming you're a solid and ethical trainer. However, for those who doubt, here's my offer. Tell me which of my products you want. I'll send it to you for free. And you can pay me ONLY after it works for you. Fair enough?

I figure putting my money where my mouth is should make it a no brainer for those who doubt. Then again there will ALWAYS be doubters.
    You can reach me at BedrosMastermind@gmail.com

Bedros

http://PtPower.com

popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000) popupwindow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BedrosKeuilian View Post
    Hey y'all, Bedros here. No pressure to anyone to buy my products or to trust me. I've helped enough fitness trainers in the last decade to prove that I know how to get you clients, increase your income and systematize your business... assuming you're a solid and ethical trainer. However, for those who doubt, here's my offer. Tell me which of my products you want. I'll send it to you for free. And you can pay me ONLY after it works for you. Fair enough?

I figure putting my money where my mouth is should make it a no brainer for those who doubt. Then again there will ALWAYS be doubters.
    You can reach me at BedrosMastermind@gmail.com

Bedros

http://PtPower.com
    Wow, slow turn-around on the google alert bro.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    google necro?

He probably just did a vanity search on himself.

This thread, like many similar ones and all the fitness marketing sites out there, reminds me of the old book How to Make One Million Dollars. You open it and it's empty except for the words, "Write a book entitled, How to Make One Million Dollars."

falam87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well. I actually just e-mailed Bedros and he agreed to let me try out his System 9 product for free. Will give it a shot and report back. Seems like a good guy and I always appreciate when someone sticks to their word.

Parkey5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by falam87 View Post
    Well. I actually just e-mailed Bedros and he agreed to let me try out his System 9 product for free. Will give it a shot and report back. Seems like a good guy and I always appreciate when someone sticks to their word.
    So how did it go using Bedros's system?