cestrada is on a distinguished road. (+10) cestrada is on a distinguished road. (+10) cestrada is on a distinguished road. (+10) cestrada is on a distinguished road. (+10) cestrada is on a distinguished road. (+10) cestrada is on a distinguished road. (+10) cestrada is on a distinguished road. (+10) cestrada is on a distinguished road. (+10) cestrada is on a distinguished road. (+10) cestrada is on a distinguished road. (+10) cestrada is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking My "Cheap" hybrid pre workout cocktail discovery!

Over the past few months I've been looking for a replacement for my tried and true NO-Xplode/Nitrix stack. I've used this off and on over the past couple years and noticed great results but also felt that I kept having to use more and more NO-X to get the job done. Also, sometimes the stuff would have the opposite affect on me, making me feel lethargic and generally tired/uninterested in working out.

After cycling off the BSN stack in August, I gave my body a break from pre-workouts and Arginine supplements and went with a straight protein/diet regiment until October. That's when I decided to try the CL White Flood + Purple Wraath combo since so many people rave about it on here. This was an interesting stack for me. I didn't get the same insane "I wanna break down the walls" pump I got with NO-X (during the first week or so) but I did notice a nice mild sustained energy and tingling from the PW. The energy was good enough, but not really what I was looking for in a PWS. I also noticed that I would feel shortness of breath and didn't really have the drive to push myself as much. Overall, this is a good combo and may work better for some people but it just didn't give me that extra push I was looking for.

Coming to the end of my cycle I came across the "Higher Power A-AKG." I decided to order some of this along with some "Olympian Labs Creatine-AKG." My care package came with a sample of "Green Mag" so on my last day of WF+PW, I decided to throw the GM sampler in my pre workout cocktail along with 3g of the HP A-AKG. The result was more of what I was looking for! More sustained energy and ability to push through those last couple reps. This was a good stack and I see why CL suggests adding GM to WF+PW. (Or was it the added 3g of A-AKG?)

Although the last stack was good, I decided I wanted to also try "NO Black Powder" since they have the 5 pack sampler deal, I thought I couldn't go wrong mixing it up with the A-AKG and C-AKG and seeing what happened.

Day one:
    I had 3g AAKG in the morning and 3g mixed in my PWS with BP and the C-AKG. I noticed a definite increase in stamina without that cracked out feeling NO-X gave me and I was able to push through 8 sets of squats, 5 sets of calves super setting with military press, upright rows, and Arnold presses. After that I hit 15min HIIT on the treadmill.

Day 2:
    I decided to add 3g AAKG 3 times this day, once in the morning, once with my PWS and once at night. This day I hit shoulders again, and again I had sustained energy, and recovery was fast. I was also able to isolate shoulders harder than I ever had before.

Day 3:
    This day I decided to try the Black powder again by itself only adding the C-AKG just to see if the A-AKG was helping any. Although definitely feeling more motivation to work out then WF+PW ever gave me, it was a disappointment compared to the day before.

Day 4:
    I decided to mix it up a little. I didn't take A-AKG in the morning, instead I mixed 6g with 3g C-AKG and 1 serving of BP. OMFG!! I have never felt as focused and pumped as I did today! Doing arms I felt massive strength on incline curls for 8-12 reps with the 40lb dumbbells when I usually go about 5-7 reps then switch over to the 35s for those last few reps. I stayed on the 40s the whole time! Come to think of it, I was throwing those around so easily i could have jumped up 10lbs! Then I hit decline skull crushers and was throwing it up like it was nothing for 5 sets and on to 4 other arm exercises without skipping a beat followed by 15 min of HIIT. This time on the treadmill, I felt lighter then I ever remember feeling and intense focus with practically NO fatigue! It's been 7 hours since i had that cocktail and I'm still pumped!

Since Green Mag seemed to really give WF+PW that kick it needed, I decided to order a tub of this. I plan on trying it out for 2-4 weeks alternating with the C-AKG and taking that time off NO supplements. Next year I plan on stacking Green Mag with Black powder with the added 6g A-AKG kick! Needless to say, I'm soooooo excited for the coming year!

Since I have 1 sample left of Black Powder, I might try GM+BP with 6g AAKG on Monday if it gets to me in time...