Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatGymRat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It is a general policy for retailers/distributors to require payment before placing the drop-ship order with a vendor. However, this assumes immediate shipment or shipment with little delay.

Once it was determined that your item was on a 60 day+ back order, It should have been communicated back to you and you should have been given the option to get a refund.

It sounds like you bought in on a promo with other items on a package price, which would make it difficult to determine the exact amount. Some sort of amicable solution should have been offered. Not to mention that $1,400 held in escrow for a transaction 60 days later (especially across a the beginning of a new quarter/calendar year) would tend to throw off the accounting of the dealer.

If you agreed to keep your pre-order (for all intents and purposes) in place for the new item, then instructions could have been forwarded to the vendor to contact the seller (BB) to reach out to you and secure the funds before the shipment.

This is not rocket science, it's basic business practice for a distributor or retailer.
    "I am only one man, but I am a strong man."
    -FGR 2010.

You don't want the following day's local newspaper headline to be "Dumbass dies on an AirDyne".
    -weisgarb 2013

"Word of warning to whom it may concern: Picking up a 226lb atlas stone and putting it in your car's trunk is easy compared to getting it out of said trunk."
    -Xephonics, 2010

rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I ordered a black powertec rack + lat + bench from BB.com on Dec. 8th. On the 12th I was informed that they were out of black until Feb. I called back and told them to send me the construction yellow not wanting to get into waiting for months. This was a Christmas gift and ordered 17 days before Christmas.

I called last friday because I have not recieved a tracking #. Here we are the 21st and I still don't have a tracking #.
    Last edited by rt7057; 12-21-2009 at 12:27 PM.

DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFeelgood127 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And just when I thought things couldn't get any more disfunctional, I received an email with tracking information about the Leg Sled I cancelled last week. Apparently it made it all the way to Atlanta from California in the past few days without anyone bothering to stop it along the way. Its scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. I don't know how they did it, but now I have to refuse shipment and hope my credit card gets refunded.

I think I might have to channel my inner "WildTim" for this one, but that would require someone actually willing to call me back, knowing how I pissed I'm probably gonna be. I wouldn't bet on that happening.

I bet next I'll be double charged and exceed my spending limit, recieve a fine, ruin my credit and have my car repo'd and house foreclosed. Oh, and my wife will leave me and take more than half. That sounds about right, no?

WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!!

rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rt7057 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am getting the run a round here on mine. The 12th I okay-ed the yellow. Today BB.com said they were waiting for me. Then they realized the issue. Now they are waiting on a tracking today they say. How can they get a tracking today, if they were waiting on me?????
    I just called Powertec. They now do not have any benches and will not until sometime in Jan.. The bench does not match the yellow rack, it will be black. The lat attachment will not be yellow it will be black.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rt7057 View Post
    I am getting the run a round here on mine. The 12th I okay-ed the yellow. Today BB.com said they were waiting for me. Then they realized the issue. Now they are waiting on a tracking today they say. How can they get a tracking today, if they were waiting on me?????
    I just called Powertec. They now do not have any benches and will not until sometime in Jan.. The bench does not match the yellow rack, it will be black. The lat attachment will not be yellow it will be black.

I was going blast them for this, but once I started thinking about it......yellow rack and black accessories.....that might look pretty good.

I realize that's not the point here, just sayin'
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Update.

After waiting from Dec. 8th for a tracking number from bb.com for shipment of the rack+lat+bench it took me the last two days to cancel my order. I never recieved a call from the person that takes care of this at BB.com. Always a person having to talk to the person and calling me back or not calling at all. This has been very disturbing trying to find out anything about the order I place 14 days ago.

I assume 1000.00 orders are no problem to get at BB.com because I could not get info or talk to a person that had any info. My 4th call today, I finally was told it was cancelled.

shinsuri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DrFeelgood127 View Post
    I assume it is standard to charge when the drop shipment is sent out, but I never directly asked. Again, up until tuesday, I thought everything was cool, just late. And up until today I thought I'd get all my stuff this year and in the color I asked for.

------

If anyone knows about the shipping practices of Powertec, ie. who contacts you, at what point in the shipping process do they contact you, etc. that would help tremendously now that another leg sled option has presented itself.

Thanks
    Hi,

I just ordered a powertec rack, they did not charge my visa card until the day it was shipped from the warehouse.

I ordered on the 26th Nov. it was shipped on the 9th Dec. arrived Mon. 14th Dec.

The delay was down to me, they were unable to contact me to check delivery costs and I then subsequently changed delivery address.

I have spoken to them on the phone and it always appears to be the receptionist who i initially speak to that deals with my order. I have emailed them and they generally replied within 4-8 hours regarding my order. But saying that an email request for information took a week for them to reply.

I have also ordered the bench, becauseIi want a black one, there is currently no eta except Jan. 2010.

Shin.

wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

still backordered?

just wondering is the powertec rack in black and bench in black still on backorder id like to order one of these but then heard all the backorder issues hope you all got your backorder and shipping issues worked out any help appreciated

deadlift201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadlift201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadlift201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadlift201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadlift201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadlift201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadlift201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadlift201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadlift201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadlift201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deadlift201 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wayprotein View Post
    just wondering is the powertec rack in black and bench in black still on backorder id like to order one of these but then heard all the backorder issues hope you all got your backorder and shipping issues worked out any help appreciated
    Yep, I placed an order last week and was told the "black" rack is on backorder till February and the "black" bench is on backorder to January. They said if product comes in sooner, then they'll let me know but I'm not holding my breath. My credit card hasn't been charged yet & should not be charged until they are ready to ship the product.

wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deadlift201 View Post
    Yep, I placed an order last week and was told the "black" rack is on backorder till February and the "black" bench is on backorder to January. They said if product comes in sooner, then they'll let me know but I'm not holding my breath. My credit card hasn't been charged yet & should not be charged until they are ready to ship the product.

thanks for the info i guess ill just have to wait

Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keeptryin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man...Ill just stick with cl forever...

julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i did a order in powertec.com for workbench leverage gym on dec. 11 (friday) and inmediatly sendme a receipt same day. i was waiting for 1 week and they charged in my credit card on dec. 21 after alot a calls every day. im waigting now.

Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Redmen62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow. Scratch a couple of companies off of the list that I'd ever order from. This lack of communication and basic competence is just gross, and I hope it costs them business.

julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) julces is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by julces View Post
    i did a order in powertec.com for workbench leverage gym on dec. 11 (friday) and inmediatly sendme a receipt same day. i was waiting for 1 week and they charged in my credit card on dec. 21 after alot a calls every day. im waigting now.
    so dec. 28 i did another call and they give meorder status: freight-roadway.
    is coming by dec 30. im waitig for the free leg press accesory

daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I didn't have these problems you guys are having. I ordered the powertec power rack with lat attachment in DEC 2, 2009 and it came in like 10 days. They sent me a yellow one instead of the black one I thought I was getting but it wasn't a big deal with me. The yellow one looks pretty nice and different. My girlfriend likes it. I'm fine with it. The customer service at BB and powertec thus far is pretty good. They answered all my questions and were very polite. As far as the equipment, I'm extremely happy with it. There was only one problem, and it was the rubber grip on the pull up bar was not completely put in. They said they'll send me a replacement.

Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Add another to the list.....

Ordered the Powertec Power Rack on 12/16, billed on 12/18.

Still no tracking info, or info at all after repeated emails and phone calls.

Supposedly waiting on the info from Powertec, they were closed from 12/23-12/27. No answer on their phone lines either yesterday or this morning.

What a mess.........

lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000) lpsevier is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP -

Have you asked for a discount from bb.com on the rack because of this hassel? It seems you have everything pretty well docuemented. I would comprise a formal chain of events, phone calls, emails etc and send it to someone that has the authority to give you a discount.

I don't think ten percent on your overall purchase is out of the question.

daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Motion23 View Post
    Add another to the list.....

Ordered the Powertec Power Rack on 12/16, billed on 12/18.

Still no tracking info, or info at all after repeated emails and phone calls.

Supposedly waiting on the info from Powertec, they were closed from 12/23-12/27. No answer on their phone lines either yesterday or this morning.

What a mess.........
    I don't think there's anything to worry about. I didn't receive a tracking number or call after they shipped out the order. I only received the call for delivery (had to be there upon delivery) . Just be patient. If it doesn't arrive in 2 weeks then you should call them and see what's going on. I was told by bodybuilding.com that everything should be there in 2 weeks from the date i purchased it.

wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lpsevier View Post
    OP -

Have you asked for a discount from bb.com on the rack because of this hassel? It seems you have everything pretty well docuemented. I would comprise a formal chain of events, phone calls, emails etc and send it to someone that has the authority to give you a discount.

I don't think ten percent on your overall purchase is out of the question.
    The problem seems to be on Powertec's end (imo). They've had this problem before. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...rtec+backorder Bodybuilding gets their info from powertec. Clearly powertec doesn't let you know until you order that there's a backorder (even if you order from their site).
    I'm biased though. I've order stuff from here and never had a problem. The only time I hear anyone complaining about orders from here seem to mainly involve Powertec or Free Samples.

Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Motion23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by daitrong View Post
    I don't think there's anything to worry about. I didn't receive a tracking number or call after they shipped out the order. I only received the call for delivery (had to be there upon delivery) . Just be patient. If it doesn't arrive in 2 weeks then you should call them and see what's going on. I was told by bodybuilding.com that everything should be there in 2 weeks from the date i purchased it.
    I don't mean to sound impatient but it would be nice to at least know its on the way, especially with all the backorder issues going on. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow since I ordered it and it seems BB.com and Powertec have a serious communication issue.

Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Essexlad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Motion23 View Post
    I don't mean to sound impatient but it would be nice to at least know its on the way, especially with all the backorder issues going on. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow since I ordered it and it seems BB.com and Powertec have a serious communication issue.
    I agree. If you've been charged you have every right to know whats happening with your goods.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 22

Nakka88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm having the same problem with my order with Powertec. I ordered mid December and recieved an e-mail about it being shipped to the "warehouse" almost a week after i ordered it. Oh yea, I ordered the yellow power rack, lat pull down, and black bench. I was told by them that it would be shipped yesterday or today from the warehouse, but still haven't been notified it being shipped yet. I'm getting a bad impression from these guys already. Next time I order from them, I will make sure it is well away from any holiday. Thinking about getting the leg attachment for the bench later down the road if this order comes out right.

AgtSunshine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by julces View Post
    I ordered the same setup direct from PT in jet black on December 14th with the free curling attachment. I also received an email right away acknowledging the receipt of my order.

I called 3 days later to follow up and was told by the CSR that my order would ship either that same week or next.

With no follow up or phone call from either them or the shipping company, I began psycho-ex-girlfriend calling them on Monday. By Tuesday (yesterday), I was able to reach Lisa/PT who noted that my credit card was never charged which was the cause for the item not shipping. She processed it right away and even waived the $40-something 'handeling fee' for the delay. She seemed cool and attentive to the situation overall (no 'cold-shoulder').

I still haven't seen the post to my CC statement yet as of this AM. If that's still the case by next Monday, I'll resume the psycho-ex-girlfriend phone calls until I get answers.

Will update as I know more.

If there is a backorder though, I wish they'd just say so.

After numerous sent e-mails and calls, I finally recieved my tracking #. I tracked it and supposed to be here today. Hopefully it comes, tired of waiting and wondering about my order.

Originally Posted by Nakka88 View Post
    After numerous sent e-mails and calls, I finally recieved my tracking #. I tracked it and supposed to be here today. Hopefully it comes, tired of waiting and wondering about my order.
    Calling who? BB.com?

When did you order?

I ordered straight through Powertec, not BB. I recieved confirmation on my order Dec. 15 and finally got my tracking # today. I'm sure the problem for other people ordering through BB isn't BB fault. Just letting everyone know it's probably Powertec's lack of communication.
    Last edited by Nakka88; 12-30-2009 at 02:37 PM.

AgtSunshine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got my tracking # from Powertec also.

sigh...that only took 2 weeks plus another 8 days for it to move from CA to MI.

It came in, just have to pick it up at a loading dock in town tomorrow. Rather go ahead and pick it up tomorrow knowing I can get it then instead of waiting. Dreading to put it together, I'm sure it's in a million pieces.
    Last edited by Nakka88; 12-30-2009 at 06:52 PM.

TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nakka88 View Post
    It came in, just have to pick it up at a loading dock in town tomorrow. Rather go ahead and pick it up tomorrow knowing I can get it then instead of waiting. Dreading to put it together, I'm sure it's in a million pieces.
    If u could give an update as to how the assembly goes, mainly was it a pain in the ass, or farily easy to put together. My issue will be that the rack is 82 inches high, and my basement from floor to ceiling is 82 inches, I have drop ceilings though, so I may just have to pop some tiles out and flip the pull up bar upside down. Nothing like doing pull-ups into some pink panther insulation!

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I also have never had issue with anything I have bought from BB.com, although I usually do not purchase equip here. I ordered from Amazon and reciev'd my Rack at my doorstep in 5 days from ordering. Putting it together well I agree what a pain in the Arse all afternoon by myself, but a pain. Yes I too was disapointed with the Pullup desiqn, but again I have put bars into the ground for a multi tier pullup setup.

I think you will find another issue that drives me nuts is the longer desiqned spotting pegs ( I prefer a more hook type). I am having a welder I know put together a new hook style peg. Other than that its a great core base to my Gym.

Glad to here you finally got it and got it up.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]