sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What is 1 scoop of Whey Protein

What is one scoop of Optimum 100% Whey Protein? One spoon or something?
    Also, how do I prepare my shake? With [how much] water or milk?

Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You always get a scoop with your tub of whey. Use that.
    Just add as much water/milk you want into a shaker bottle.
    "It's easy to praise yourself when all is going right, but I believe true character is found through adversity" - Ray Lewis

sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10) sup_builder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn! I think the customs at the border also took out my scoop too!

Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nelly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love optimum 100% whey! we have only recently started to get it over here in the UK. I have it as part of my morning shake! 2 scoops Powder 3 large handfulls of oats, 1 bannana, 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 2 tablespoons of flax!

i think the scoops that come with optimum are 20-21 grams of whey per scoop....correct me if i'm wrong!
    What is pain?

Pain........is ONLY weakness leaving the body

Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Nelly78
    i think the scoops that come with optimum are 20-21 grams of whey per scoop....correct me if i'm wrong!
    Each scoop contains 22g of whey
    "It's easy to praise yourself when all is going right, but I believe true character is found through adversity" - Ray Lewis

d piece has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I just got a 10lb bag of that today!
    It comes with a scooper, check to see if its at the bottom of the powder or something, I only had to dig a little for mine but my friend had to comb through with a knife until he hit it.
    It mixes REALLY well, its amazing. 1 scoop in 6-8oz of water or skim milk and just stir with a spoon and its mixed with no clumps.

JimmyW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wait you have optimum nutrition 100% whey and you mix it with only 6-8 ounces of water???? i have the chocolate flavor btw. i usually use like 16oz to get the whey powders smooth

d piece has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah I just get normal cup and put some water in and throw a scoop in, stir, all clumps gone.
    Its strawberry flavor.

JimmyW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well im not completely finished with my old prolab pure whey but i just couldnt wait to try out the new optimum nutrition 100% whey that i got i have the chocolate flavor, and i tried only 8 ounces of water in my shaker bottle and put 1 scoop in and it mixed more than fine, and its great because theres not that much to drink last time 1 serving i put in and i needed so much water that it took me 15 minutes to finish it.. thnx for the advice w/ the amount of water

Ops...
    I just dug the powder a little more and found that big scoop. It guess it's about 4 or more spoons.
    I even LOVED the chocolate taste of it.