weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

McD's Website shows farm

I know its advertising to a point but at McD's Website you can actually watch a short documentry about where their beef comes from and how its prepared.

I guess with no bun or ketchup & pickle this would b a fantastic source for fat and protein as a quick grab and go meal.

am I wrong?
    Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later have to make time for illness. - Edward Stanley

Wow! what a life uh?

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds - Bob Marley

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's fine. Their burger is beef and salt, so that's definitely keto. And they buy the same quality of beef as anyone else. They don't have specially crap bullocks raised for McD!
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Itd be nice to have a definitive source by which we can use nutritional data for the burger patties less the bun.

greenkingje has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can get the nutrtion info straight off mcdonalds website. there should be a part on the bottom where you choose the ingredients

YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why would a small slice of pickle be bad? The ketchup is understandable but I'm not sure what's wrong with like 1/8 of a pickle.

Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jerbz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh interesting, that is useful, i've read that you could find the information before but i always ended up at the australian counterpart which im pretty sure doesnt include such a detailed nutrition guide. Hopefully its the same, which it should be, which would make eating out 10000x easier considering theres a maccas within walking distance....from everywhere.

weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Went and had 2 cheese burgers last night, no condiments
    tasted great and soothed the physcological effects of my diet
    Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later have to make time for illness. - Edward Stanley

Wow! what a life uh?

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds - Bob Marley

SloPoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) SloPoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) SloPoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) SloPoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) SloPoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) SloPoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) SloPoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) SloPoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) SloPoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) SloPoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) SloPoke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1st time on keto (adkins) i lost 50 lbs in 8 months...ate McD's $.99 cheeseburger meat and cheese about 5 meals a week....

no problems dropping weight...im sure my arteries are thanking me though...(c'mon fish oil, work ur magic!!)

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry but Mcd burgers are probably the most blandest tasting patty I ever had witout anything on it. There taste comes from everything else that goes on the burger, not the burger itself. It has the taste of one of those frozen patties you can buy at the supermarket that you can cook in a George Foreman grill.
    Last edited by queloque; 12-17-2009 at 09:31 AM.
    FEED THE MUSCLE, BURN THE FAT!

redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My favorite place to get low carb burgers is at Chili's...they have half pound Big Mouth burgers. If I had to do a fast food burger I think I would take Wendy's. I ate the shell out of some Taco Bell tacos yesterday but I was starving afterwards. You guys know that I've been doing a crazy amount of HIIT lately...is this why I feel like a bottomless pit? I'm wondering if I should take a break fom everything fo a while.

Anyways...back to Mickey D's...I like how their burgers taste when they are loaded up with condiments.
    Last edited by redheadlaw7; 12-17-2009 at 10:29 AM.

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by redheadlaw7 View Post
    My favorite place to get low carb burgers is at Chili's...they have half pound Big Mouth burgers. If I had to do a fast foodburger I think I ould take Wendy's. I ate the shell out of some Taco Bell tacos yesterday but I was starving afterwards. You guys know that I've been doing a crazy amount of HIIT lately...is this why I feel like a bottomless pit? I'm wondering if I shoud take a break fom everything fo a while.

Anyways...back to Mickey D's...I like how their burgers taste when they are loaded up with condiments.
    You might have to eat a little more with your intense HIIT routine. Bump it up another 200 calories. You might not need more than that.
    FEED THE MUSCLE, BURN THE FAT!

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jerbz View Post
    Itd be nice to have a definitive source by which we can use nutritional data for the burger patties less the bun.
    On the back of your tray sleeve, there should be nutritional data. Subtract a cheeseburger from a double chesse burger to get patty plus cheese. Subtract hamburger from cheeseburger to get slice of cheese. Easy.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

Haha thanks, yeah i checked out the site, it has a very detailed nutritional guide. Tbh i havent touched maccas in a good year or two, except maybe the occasional burger after a big night out but i was in no condition to even think about the macros but thanks anyway. Ill be sure to check it out next time im forced to eat out

chicago-vince will become famous soon enough. (+50) chicago-vince will become famous soon enough. (+50) chicago-vince will become famous soon enough. (+50) chicago-vince will become famous soon enough. (+50) chicago-vince will become famous soon enough. (+50) chicago-vince will become famous soon enough. (+50) chicago-vince will become famous soon enough. (+50) chicago-vince will become famous soon enough. (+50) chicago-vince will become famous soon enough. (+50) chicago-vince will become famous soon enough. (+50) chicago-vince will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll hit up McD's in a pinch. Angus bacon cheeseburger with no condiments or bun: 490 cals, 6g carbs, 35. of protein. Or a grilled chicken club with no bun: 290 cals, 6g carbs (1g fiber), 32g protein. Very satisfying.
    It's probably your diet.

Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like McD's Burger patties alot...and I always eat the pickles...I eat Pickles all the time...they dont have any carbs....Burger Kings Dollar 1/4lb'r is great too, more beef
    Goal: Get a 6 Pack or Die Trying ... And thats not really all that out of the range of possibilities!