GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

LG's T911 Review

T911 used during PCT from CEL Hdrol/furaz cycle review

I recently PCT'd using T911 as my testosterone booster as part of my PCT from a Hdrol and furaz cycle. I had ran Hdrol pretty high, I ran it up to 125mg over 6 weeks

Supplements on Stack
    Toremifine 60/60/30/30, T911 3 tabs a day, multi-v, Fish Oil, Jack3d.

Negative Sides 0/10:
    I didn't have any negative issues using the T911. Some people have complained about the taste or the tongue numbness... I don't mind the taste and they seem to dissolve in my mouth quicker than some others have reported. I always feel a little crappy when I use a SERM, but none of this was attributed to the T911 in my opinion. I am also not Yohimbe sensitive, which could be a concern to some, but I tend to like it myself.

Strength 7/10:
    About as good of a gain in strength that I have yet to get off a test booster or in PCT. Obviously not superdrol, but I get some decent aggression out of the product, which I think attributes to digging deeper within one's own psyche to move the weight. I definitely felt a bit more "amped up" after taking a tab.

Pumps 8/10:
    I had good pumps on this product, but it was along with Jack3d. My muscle fullness definitely stayed around during PCT from my cycle. I have found from running less effective PCTs that when the PCT is not effective, the fullness of the on cycle muscle is often the first thing to leave. This product really helped in this regard.

Vascularity 8/10:
    Good vascularity on this product, again it was along with a Pre-workout creatine/arginine supplement.

Libido 9/10:
    My libido was not really effected too badly from the halodrol, but this stuff really gave me a raise in libido, and it was noticeable pretty much immediately, which may be what is most impressive.

Recovery 8/10:
    It's not recovery like when you are on cycle, but it definitely was much quicker of a recovery than what I get by myself or on a product like tribulus or even post cycle support.

Price 10/10:
    Quite a bit more affordable than other testosterone boosters with similar ingredient profiles. This makes a good product even better because it doesn't wreck my wallet.

Overall 9/10:
    I had no bad side effects on this product, simply an increase in aggression, some increase in strength, and quite an increase in libido. I had a fairly easy time retaining my strength and size from the cycle. The price of this product really makes it a good choice for me, as it is 10-15 dollars a bottle cheaper than most other comparable test boosters. I recovered quickly and quite easily from my cycle and I attribute a considerable part of this recovery to T911. I really enjoyed using the product and will be using it in future cycle's PCTs.

Registered User RealMenEatBvr80's Avatar
    RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great review GMG!What were your results taking H-Drol 125mg.?

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face

Nice review my friend! Thanks!

Freedom is Equality IrishCannon's Avatar
    IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Solid review indeed! I don't do PCT's without T911 anymore. More than anything it really helps me retain my strength levels and avoid that nasty emotional downswing I get after a cycle.
    Self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservative-Libertarian Hippie.

GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GMG760 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RealMenEatBvr80 View Post
    Great review GMG!What were your results taking H-Drol 125mg.?
    They were pretty good. It was combined with Oristan-A (feraguno). I gained about 10 lbs of weight, and dropped probably 2% bf. I found it to be a mild cycle... I never really felt like I was "on". I got a bit stronger, and I grew considerably in the mirror, which was probably the one thing that made it seem like I was on cycle the most (not a bad thing though, other cycles have made me feel like crap). So, I didn't have a ton of strength gain, but I did grow a lot, and I found it to be the most mild methyl that I have taken. I probably am discounting the strength gain as weak because I have taken Mdrol prior to it, and it honestly has made every other hormone seem unimpressive in the strength gain department, simply because how ridiculously strong I got in such a short period of time. Of course the Mdrol also made me feel like crap, and it hit my liver so hard that I lost my appetite and, in my opinion, was not able to keep the gains I got so quickly as well as I have been from longer cycles. Personally I would always choose to run a 6 weeker of a milder hormone than a 3 weeker of a harsh one. I just keep slow and steady gains much easier, even though moving 50-75lbs more than you are used to (almost immediately) is quite gratifying mentally. I still have a considerable amount of Mdrol left in the bottle (probably two cycles worth), and I will probably only run the Mdrol on a pulse just because running it straight is so damn harsh. Ironically, I have actually gained more on M1D and MMV2 stacked than I did on Mdrol, Hdrol, or epi. The reason I say this is that I found the LG stack to be incredibly mild in side effects, but the results were honestly better in the end. I tend to er on the side of non-methyls for longer periods of time these days, and in my case, my body reacts best to them.