giuntini11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giuntini11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giuntini11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giuntini11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giuntini11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giuntini11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giuntini11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giuntini11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giuntini11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giuntini11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giuntini11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pre-workout supplements and cardio pre-wprkout.

if you take a pre-workout sup..for exampl n.o explode or superpump...would running just destroy what effects those sups are suppose to have on you...sometimes i like to run before my rokout to loosen up a little and get my mind focused and blood flowing...im talking like a 5-10 minute jog so nothing serious...is it pointless to take a supp pre workout if im going to run before i lift?
    "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him"- Mike Tyson

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating." -Mike Tyson

mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark2dx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, I do the same with creatine. Consume Pre-WO, stretch, leisurely ride on the stationary bike for 5 minutes to circulate blood, then commence lifting.

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by giuntini11 View Post
    if you take a pre-workout sup..for exampl n.o explode or superpump...would running just destroy what effects those sups are suppose to have on you...sometimes i like to run before my rokout to loosen up a little and get my mind focused and blood flowing...im talking like a 5-10 minute jog so nothing serious...is it pointless to take a supp pre workout if im going to run before i lift?
    A warmup such as a 5-10 minute jog should not offset the effects of pre-workout stimulants; although I would dose them accordingly so that they do not clear your system before you finish weight training. I typically drink my pre-workout drinks 20-30 minutes prior to when I will actually begin weight training.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs