Enigma93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Narrow Shoulders/Biceps Peak Help!!

First of all i want to give a brief introduction regarding my struggle from the begining until now regarding a balanced physique.

I am cursed with narrow shoulders and i probably have the narrowest shoulders on the planet which i received from my mother. My Clavicule is literaly something like 12cm and i have a broad waste which complicates the proportion. Also i noticed that no matter what i do i cannot get a biceps peak on my arm and ive packed tons of mass in both those area's.
    I stopped working on the rest of my body because i dont have to have a bigger chest/triceps/thights/back/forearms because i had luck with those parts geneticaly and my end goal is to be proportioned. I just basicly maintain there size with regular lifts but there is not point working on them if ima look like a freak in the end.

I decided a long time ago to start body building and made good improvements since the begining. I started working on upper body the most to at least improve the overall proportion of my physique and i tryed million of training programs and realized that 75% of people writting on forums, websites and blogs only know jack. I am a medical student, an amateur bodybuilder and i came to this conclusion.

Genetics are 50% of the overall outcome of how good your proportion will be. Well you might say okay hes giving us excuses to his failure but really lets logicaly analyse the situation. For example some individuals skinny and whitout any training experience have naturaly a peaking biceps? Probably most of you had friends in elementary school that were skinny as hell and had a biceps peak, now imagine if that kid started working out he would get a more bulging peak than before.So what does this mean? The attachment points of the biceps from the humeral head streches down until the brachial fossa(Sorry for not being too scientific i forgot half my anatomy already ). Now depending on how long your muscle is it doesnt peak as much when you flex your arm because the myofilament fibers have more space to interconnect so it doesnt compact as much as result, smaller peak.

The clavicule for example (Broad Shoulders), the lenght is determined by genetics/bone growth, when i was young i did sports like a madman and i was always outside until i became chubby when i was 16-17 to get skinny back again. And my brother who wasn't doing jack for his entire life has broad shoulders which he gets after my father and i get my broad shoulders after my mother because i can see that the only person even narrower than me is her. Basicly the only way i can figure out how to enlarge the clavicle is to damage its growth center to somehow produce controlled growth but thats just superhero bs talk .

Now ive been putting on mass around the lacking parts and yes for most it should be a great improvement compared to the original but i don't expect to look like a model after gaining 10kg of pure mass.

Now im working on adding mass to my shoulders and my biceps and im wondering if anyone has somekind of super secret method to at least give me a 1cm-2cm on each delts whitout the use of any chemicals. Now i know all the exercises available for both muscles and no need to tell me to do some head press or raises im looking for some killer plateau busting that isnt supersets, resistance training or swimming. Dunno i just have this feeling that its the end of the line.

Please suprise me with something i would of never thought of!!!
    Some secret training that only the CIA knows.

Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wosborne1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmm....umm...

What are you currently doing to workout? If you want bigger shoulders :

Bench heavey
    Deadlift heavy
    Push Press Heavy

Its that simple
    IF you want good biceps, Do sets of heavy curls (GOOD FORM!),
    and SQUAT heavy.

Look into the stickies for good routines. Three Day All body splits add alot on.
    Current max's
    Bench:240
    Squat :305
    Deadlift :390

^You don't get there, or far beyond without listening to people who know their stuff, so that you too can know your stuff. Stick to the barbells and progress with come.

rev0lution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same problem with my biceps and from everything I have heard it simply comes down to genetics once again. However, You can accentuate a particular look. The reason top-range partials for curls, concentration curls, and spider curls work is because they work the biceps but take out most of the brachialis work. If all you do is hammer curls and preacher curls your arms will look a little fuller because those emphasize the brachial. If you are aiming to accentuate the peak concentrate on partials. Good luck achieving your goals