Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Stats: 6'3", 235 lbs
    chuckhouse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit chuckhouse's BodySpace

6pack

Im 19, solid 220lbs (not shredded but solid) 6ft 3. I was a 280 lbs lineman in highschool and an injury derialed any further advancement. I decided to try to get yoked. Need help loosing this stubborn lineman belly fat. I take whey/creatine/jacked. any other suggestions on other supplements? i want a 6 pack. I realize i have to be patienyt and i work extremely hard just want something to help. This lower belly fat is killing me. any suggestions would be great on supplements. Thanks

Stats: 5'11", 185 lbs
    MarcGabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit MarcGabe's BodySpace

Thumbs up

This stuff is amazing! I am on my first week and I feel like I have 50000 volts up my ass! Wired and Sweating like crazy hope to see results soon and not get hooked on this

Stats: 6'2", 172 lbs
    sandaltan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sandaltan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sandaltan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sandaltan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sandaltan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sandaltan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sandaltan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sandaltan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sandaltan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sandaltan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sandaltan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sandaltan's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Laduem88 View Post
    9 pounds in 2 weeks, seems like your loosing muscle
    or water.

uncecu89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just wondering....I am a 21 year old male at 5'10 and 194 or so. I wont have a lot of time to workout but my job does involve alot of walking. Will this product still help me lose weight? Im looking to get down to 180 or so.

Thanks!

Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    emirr123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit emirr123's BodySpace
    bought a bottle of OEP today after taking rippedfreak which i must say was an awsome product.
    i started off at 6'1 - 210
    i'm now 180 with 19% bf and looking to cut that
    now i try to stick to my diet during the week but on weekends i free up
    after reading about OEP i decided to try it.
    i am looking to put on lean mass and strip the fat.
    will post my results after this one bottle
    will be taking 2 pills one in the morning and one in the evening.

recap is on a distinguished road. (+10)

oxy elite pro -do not use!

Originally Posted by Laduem88 View Post
    Whats the deal with OxyElite Pro? is it as good as Slim Extreme? just curious about it, there seems to be some reviews about it and i wondering if any of you guys have tried it?

I just tried it this morning as directed. I am puking, shaking, sweating, heart racing, pooping, cannot work out. Feel like i'm going to have a heart attack! Do not use!!!!!!!!!!

Stats: 5'11", 225 lbs
    mmasooncome is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit mmasooncome's BodySpace
    man i dont know what is talking about.. i stacked oxyelite with recreate and lost 15 pounds in 2.5 months i was 240 5'10 and im now 225 i havent worked out in 2 months and still same weight and i drink coke and eat all that bad stuff all day... back to old habits... i will switch it up tommorow and get back on the pills its the only time i feel like going to the gym with the boost of energy or else im too high too do anything....

Stats: 5'6"
    Sparky84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sparky84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sparky84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sparky84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sparky84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sparky84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sparky84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sparky84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sparky84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sparky84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sparky84 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Sparky84's BodySpace
    I was at 240 lbs about a year ago and got down to 210 through excersie and diet. I seemed to hit a wall and could not get down under 200 lbs. I used OEP about a month ago and it helped me get down to 198. I am now on the off cycle, and will go back on the pills in a week or two. I think the pills work great. I had like 0 hunger (actually had to force myself to eat sometimes) while taking these. Energy was also up. I'd recommend but I am sure they can affect everyone differently.
    The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    Clash of Clans Crew- Spark538

Stats: 4'11", 106 lbs
    Kaana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Kaana's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by recap View Post
    I just tried it this morning as directed. I am puking, shaking, sweating, heart racing, pooping, cannot work out. Feel like i'm going to have a heart attack! Do not use!!!!!!!!!!
    First day, I took 1 in the morning. My friend took 2. He said he didn't feel anything. And I was fine with 1. So next day i took 2 on empty stomach. I was feeling little sick too. I think I have to take just 1 in the morning with food. By taking it with food, will it be still effective??

Stats: 6'2", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 539
    bobo_686 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit bobo_686's BodySpace
    Hey all - I am new to the boards here and want to say hey!

I have used this stuff for about two months now, and it gives me an incredible amount of energy to get through the day, not to mention workouts. Taking with food 30 mins after (or a little before in my case) absolutely works, I get a little nausea on an empty stomach otherwise, but nothing nearly as bad as what was mentioned above. My recommendation is KEEP UP WITH THE WATER!! That is the most important since this is a thermogenic (and diuretic), you will lose water at a much fast rate!

Anyway, just wanted to give my two cents in, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me or shoot me an email, Im no expert but I will try to help!

Thanks and good luck!

Bobo

Stats: 6'3", 196 lbs
    Necrodox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Necrodox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Necrodox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Necrodox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Necrodox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Necrodox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Necrodox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Necrodox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Necrodox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Necrodox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Necrodox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Necrodox's BodySpace
    I used this stuff back in May of 2010 to get started on my fat loss, I went from 205-210 to a slim 165-170. I didn't measure my body fat or anything like that, I didn't exactly have muscle to "lose" at the time.

I had amazing results with it, I took 2 in the morning with a small breakfast (cereal). If I didn't eat anything I only took one pill and I took my next 2 or 1 pills 6-7 hours later religiously.

Worked great for me, gonna start cutting a bit soon so I ordered a bottle of this stuff tonight. I'll drop a post with some pictures when I get started on it all!

Stats: 6'0", 194 lbs
    Kris-R is a complete loser! (-2000) Kris-R is a complete loser! (-2000) Kris-R is a complete loser! (-2000) Kris-R is a complete loser! (-2000) Kris-R is a complete loser! (-2000) Kris-R is a complete loser! (-2000) Kris-R is a complete loser! (-2000) Kris-R is a complete loser! (-2000) Kris-R is a complete loser! (-2000) Kris-R is a complete loser! (-2000) Kris-R is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit Kris-R's BodySpace
    What doses are most of you guys taking?

deadlly21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

No Yohimbine on the label.
    They hate Yohimbine,don't they?

Safety advisory

8 July 2011

The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) is aware that some Australian consumers may have purchased the product OxyELITE Pro capsules over the internet or in retail stores. This product is marketed as having super thermogenic (weightloss) properties.

Analysis undertaken by the TGA Laboratories in Australia has confirmed the presence of therapeutic quantities of Yohimbine in these capsules. Consumers are advised that Yohimbine is a prescription-only substance in Australia; however it is not approved for supply in any registered medicine within Australia. Yohimbine is also a prohibited import under Customs legislation without appropriate permits. Yohimbine can pose serious health risks for people with underlying risk factors.

OxyELITE Pro capsules have not been assessed by the TGA for quality, safety or efficacy as required under Australian legislation, and the place of manufacture is not approved by the TGA. In Australia, supply of OxyELITE Pro capsules is illegal.

If you have purchased OxyELITE Pro capsules you are advised to cease using them and discard any remaining product. If you have concerns arising from your use of this product, you should consult your health care practitioner.

Consumers are again advised to exercise extreme caution about purchasing medicines from unknown overseas Internet sites. Products purchased in this way may not meet the same standards of quality, safety and efficacy as those approved by the TGA for supply in Australia, and may contain undisclosed and potentially harmful ingredients.

Stats: 5'7", 157 lbs
    soopamyko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) soopamyko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) soopamyko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) soopamyko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) soopamyko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) soopamyko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) soopamyko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) soopamyko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) soopamyko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) soopamyko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) soopamyko has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit soopamyko's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Kaana View Post
    First day, I took 1 in the morning. My friend took 2. He said he didn't feel anything. And I was fine with 1. So next day i took 2 on empty stomach. I was feeling little sick too. I think I have to take just 1 in the morning with food. By taking it with food, will it be still effective??
    build up your tolerence, take 1 pill on empty stomach until your tolerence builds up then take 2!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    Rickyjames8 is just really nice. (+1000) Rickyjames8 is just really nice. (+1000) Rickyjames8 is just really nice. (+1000) Rickyjames8 is just really nice. (+1000) Rickyjames8 is just really nice. (+1000) Rickyjames8 is just really nice. (+1000) Rickyjames8 is just really nice. (+1000) Rickyjames8 is just really nice. (+1000) Rickyjames8 is just really nice. (+1000) Rickyjames8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit Rickyjames8's BodySpace

Oep

Originally Posted by DRR32890 View Post
    awesome stuff. insane energy and endurance
    I agree. I do have a burst of energy about 45 min after taking them, which I credit to the caffeine. There is a noticeable difference throughout the day as well, which obviously is more than just caffeine.

OG of Ugly Fat Fuks KingOfChaos's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 236 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4915
    KingOfChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingOfChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingOfChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingOfChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingOfChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingOfChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingOfChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingOfChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingOfChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingOfChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KingOfChaos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KingOfChaos's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by deadlly21 View Post
    No Yohimbine on the label.
    They hate Yohimbine,don't they?

Safety advisory

8 July 2011

The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) is aware that some Australian consumers may have purchased the product OxyELITE Pro capsules over the internet or in retail stores. This product is marketed as having super thermogenic (weightloss) properties.

Analysis undertaken by the TGA Laboratories in Australia has confirmed the presence of therapeutic quantities of Yohimbine in these capsules. Consumers are advised that Yohimbine is a prescription-only substance in Australia; however it is not approved for supply in any registered medicine within Australia. Yohimbine is also a prohibited import under Customs legislation without appropriate permits. Yohimbine can pose serious health risks for people with underlying risk factors.

OxyELITE Pro capsules have not been assessed by the TGA for quality, safety or efficacy as required under Australian legislation, and the place of manufacture is not approved by the TGA. In Australia, supply of OxyELITE Pro capsules is illegal.

If you have purchased OxyELITE Pro capsules you are advised to cease using them and discard any remaining product. If you have concerns arising from your use of this product, you should consult your health care practitioner.

Consumers are again advised to exercise extreme caution about purchasing medicines from unknown overseas Internet sites. Products purchased in this way may not meet the same standards of quality, safety and efficacy as those approved by the TGA for supply in Australia, and may contain undisclosed and potentially harmful ingredients.
    Rauwolscine is yohimbine, just alpha version.
    Stop reading my sig phaggot.

Currently 249, 17% bodyfat. Cutting using IF and carb cycling.

Former Weight: 796 lbs. (2003)
    Approaching 1,000 lbs. lost in my lifetime (srs)

http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

Stats: 5'8", 195 lbs
    Pd36005 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Pd36005's BodySpace
    Can i take Nitric Oxide while im on OEP

Stats: 5'3", 115 lbs
    turkishmelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turkishmelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turkishmelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turkishmelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turkishmelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turkishmelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turkishmelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turkishmelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turkishmelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turkishmelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turkishmelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit turkishmelly's BodySpace
    I am hooked on it! I take one oxy pro elite in the morning. Empty stomach. I put it in my pudding cause can't swallow the pill. I drink lots of water then take 2 after 6 hours. After dinner I take one more and work out. It works really good. Lost 8 pounds less than a week.

Stylin' and Profilin' Swollen_Powell's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 1178
    Swollen_Powell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swollen_Powell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swollen_Powell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swollen_Powell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swollen_Powell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swollen_Powell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swollen_Powell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swollen_Powell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swollen_Powell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swollen_Powell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swollen_Powell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Swollen_Powell's BodySpace
    Im going to try these for a month. I took samples and they agreed with me before when used for a few days. The ec stack gives me way too much anxiety. I felt like I was about to drown within 10 mins of taking it today. It did subside and I had a great workout but way too scary of a feeling.

Boricobain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have been using Oxyelite Pro for about 2 1/2 weeks and have seen great results exactly 18 pounds.
    I have been to the gym 5 times a week doing cardio and some weight lifting.
    I am 6-3 and started at 299 pounds, as of today i am 281 and hopefully will keep losing more.
    Here's my concern, i have doing the 2 pills in the morning about 25 mins before breakfast and then 1 pill 6-7 hrs later, but ever since yesterday after my breakfast i started feeling nauseous, i kind of felt like i was coming down with a cold but i honestly cant tell if that feeling was from either the OEP or the "cold". Should i keep taking the 3 a day dosage or should i tone it down and see how my body reacts ???
    Thank you in advance for any help.
    PS.
    I STRONGLY recommend OEO if yiu want to loose weight !!!!!

Stats: 6'0", 199 lbs
    wilsontt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wilsontt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wilsontt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wilsontt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wilsontt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wilsontt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wilsontt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wilsontt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wilsontt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wilsontt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wilsontt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit wilsontt's BodySpace
    its been 3 weeks since i've been on oxyelite pro, from 98kg i dropped to 96.2... hmm

FFGtobuff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FFGtobuff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FFGtobuff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FFGtobuff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FFGtobuff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FFGtobuff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FFGtobuff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FFGtobuff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FFGtobuff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FFGtobuff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FFGtobuff has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit FFGtobuff's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Boricobain View Post
    I have been using Oxyelite Pro for about 2 1/2 weeks and have seen great results exactly 18 pounds.
    I have been to the gym 5 times a week doing cardio and some weight lifting.
    I am 6-3 and started at 299 pounds, as of today i am 281 and hopefully will keep losing more.
    Here's my concern, i have doing the 2 pills in the morning about 25 mins before breakfast and then 1 pill 6-7 hrs later, but ever since yesterday after my breakfast i started feeling nauseous, i kind of felt like i was coming down with a cold but i honestly cant tell if that feeling was from either the OEP or the "cold". Should i keep taking the 3 a day dosage or should i tone it down and see how my body reacts ???
    Thank you in advance for any help.
    PS.
    I STRONGLY recommend OEO if yiu want to loose weight !!!!!
    The Socialist Party candidate for President of the US, Norman Thomas, said this in a 1944 speech: "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened."
    Triceps Emphasis:
    Overhead exercises = long head
    Standard presses and pressdowns = lateral head
    Underhand/reverse grip exercises = medial head

Stats: 5'9", 224 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1686
    Hansolo261 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hansolo261 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hansolo261 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hansolo261 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hansolo261 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hansolo261 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hansolo261 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hansolo261 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hansolo261 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hansolo261 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hansolo261 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Hansolo261's BodySpace
    I worked at gnc and when this sht came out we couldn't keep it on the shelves. I had truckers buying it on a monthly for energy. I had people losing on average 15bs per bottle due to the extreme appetite suppression.

Now. I also had people complaining of inability to sleep which in caused people to take more of it, which led to addiction. People complainingf of heart palpitations. Some people complained of impotence.

So start with a low dose and gradually move up
    Forerunner labs reboot
    Anadrualic state GT
    Staples

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    LucidMA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LucidMA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LucidMA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LucidMA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LucidMA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LucidMA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LucidMA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LucidMA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LucidMA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LucidMA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LucidMA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit LucidMA's BodySpace
    I am thinking of getting OEP.

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    soon2beripp3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soon2beripp3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soon2beripp3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soon2beripp3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soon2beripp3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soon2beripp3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soon2beripp3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soon2beripp3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soon2beripp3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soon2beripp3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soon2beripp3d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit soon2beripp3d's BodySpace

Arrow

I bought the 60 bottle from GNC for like $35 with my gold card. Then I got a bottle of recreate for free.

I've been taking it for about 1.5 week now.

1.5 weeks ago I was about 160-162, now I'm about 154-155.

That's fast. The energy is great, but if I keep dropping weight this fast I'll be a twig. I really sweat a lot with this too.

Doing Kris Gethin's 12 week hardcore program..
    (cardio 20 mins, then workout, then cardio 20 mins... cardio every day even on off days.)

Also taking Jarrow Formulas whey protein, creatine, fish oils, CLA, l-carnatine and USP labs Recreate with a healthy diet consisting of the following
    fish, steak, salad, fruit, vegetables, milk, cottage cheese, eggs, flax seed granola

1 OEP + 1 Recreate right when i wake up, then again 5 hours later.

Stats: 5'8"
    ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ryanyoung88's BodySpace
    OxyElitePro worked great for me I fully recommend it, It helped develop my abs and get them visible which I had struggled with previously,

BUT they are not a miracle pill they need to be matched with a good diet and determination in your work outs aswell

Stats: 5'11", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12305
    AronP24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AronP24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AronP24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AronP24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AronP24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AronP24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AronP24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AronP24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AronP24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AronP24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AronP24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AronP24's BodySpace
    Glad to see jacob's cronies are still shilling the sh*t out of this thread
    1 post, 3 posts, 2 posts, 1 post, 1 post

seems legit
    "The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." A.Lincoln 3/4/1861

WAR DAMN EAGLE! '10 National Champs

Stats: 5'8"
    ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ryanyoung88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ryanyoung88's BodySpace
    I think it's now banned in the UK FAIL

Stats: 5'11", 167 lbs
    kentuckync has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kentuckync has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kentuckync has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kentuckync has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kentuckync has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kentuckync has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kentuckync has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kentuckync has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kentuckync has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kentuckync has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kentuckync has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit kentuckync's BodySpace
    lol at these 1 post phaggots, post your **** somewhere else
    Eat like a horse, sleep like a baby and grow like weed.

PwnElite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As someone who doesn't stack stimulants for working out, and drinks caffeinated tea only from time to time. I got a free sample of OxyElite Pro and read the label, 100mg caffeine, so it's half caffeine pill, half magical herbs(prob from africa) haha. But anyway, the main stimulus is caffeine - which is a xanthine and hence a thermogenic in and of itself.

But yeah, I agree with the warmth feeling. I generally sweat a lot and take cayenne pepper pills before workouts sometimes but I was sweating way more readily throughout the day when I took one OEP with breakfast(without cayenne) - and it wasn't technically "hot" or "humid". I assume my heart rate was elevated and it was harder to catch a deep breath throughout.

I'm not sensitive to stimulants at all but I don't drink caffeine regularly, but OEP takes some getting used to for sure. I'd suggest taking the first pill half way through a solid, balanced meal and with no plans of going to sleep in the next 12 hours. Also if ur going to insufflate it, it burns a little, not nearly as much as straight caf pills, which are just foolish. Tis a lil nice. Nevertheless, don't be stupid.
    Regards,
    Pwn

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast