Time to get BIG! ConstipatedBrah's Avatar
    ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

If I gym tomorrow, will today's protein help me?

How long does protein stay in your system?

I probably ate like 170grams of protein today which is over my maintenance. Today was also my off day. If I gym tomorrow will my body utilize some of that protein or will I have **** it out by then?
    I want bodybuilding to be part of my lifestyle.

Started at 121 lbs, currently at 139 lbs. Let's get to 175 now!

Until I feel I look good I won't post any avatar.

witty comment goes here SimonThePieman's Avatar
    SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000) SimonThePieman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you won't **** out protein. Have you ever ****ted out a steak?

I think you need to learn some of the fundamentals of how the body works
    Saying Zyzz inspired you to lift is like saying Justin Bieber inspired you to sing

Progressive Overload Anthonyxavcx's Avatar
    Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One does not simply... gym...
    Boston - UMass - Sales brah

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

Training log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142685011
    IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ConstipatedBrah View Post
    If I gym tomorrow will my body utilize some of that protein?
    Yes.

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong logic in this thread

I always eat as much protein as possible (180+g) even on rest days because my muscles are still sore and recovering from yesterday. And yes it contributes to tomorrow too.
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) byroncabana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Does the protein contributes to the next day and the next, etc....?

MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ConstipatedBrah View Post
    How long does protein stay in your system?

I probably ate like 170grams of protein today which is over my maintenance. Today was also my off day. If I gym tomorrow will my body utilize some of that protein or will I have **** it out by then?
    No need to base your diet (macros) around training vs. rest days.
    Borussia Dortmund back-2-back Bundesliga champs