Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2 Questions about eating Eggs

1. Is it ok to Eat about 5 eggwhites/1 yolk in the morning and then again at night about 3 times a week?

2. How many Egg Whites/Yolks do you usually eat in the morning?

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man, if you like eggs...eat as many as you like. Just make sure they fit into your daily goal for intake.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by italican07 View Post
    1. Is it ok to Eat about 5 eggwhites/1 yolk in the morning and then again at night about 3 times a week?

Eggs are good, Drugs are bad!

italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italican07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How many eggs do you guys eat if it's in your diet?

I wanna move up to 8 eggwhites/1 yolk, is that ok

THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i eat eggs everyday usually with chicken or beef....

I eat 3-4 egg whites and 1-2 yolks a day
    Ubby 86

I eat, sleep, train, and work hard everyday

nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i did about the same... eat 7 whites or 5 whites/1yolk usually 2-3 times per day. worked well for me. though nowadays i rather mix it up (eggs for one meal, fish for another, pb/cottage cheese for another) just so i can get more rounded with the nutrients.

I usually feel really bloated after eating PB i don't know why So i'd rather not take that.

Basically my diet for the last month has been Chicken Breast/Tuna/Eggwhites/Oatmeal/Spinach/Broccoli/Supplements.

Is there anything else I should add?

Buildin da muscle mass rome-mulus's Avatar
    rome-mulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Italican,

For 1. imo i think your good.

For 2. I only eat about 1 - 2 egg yolks a week, egg whites no limit. I typically have 1:4 yolk/white ratio

Here is a good link to read about egg yolks and high cholesterol diets.

http://www.sympathique-diet.com/inde...p2_articleid=6

I have a family history of heart disease, I'm cautious with high cholesterol diets...so I limit my egg yolk intake to about 1 - 2 per week....whites, on the other hand, have no limit for me.

my 2 cents, good luck!
    Last edited by rome-mulus; 12-15-2009 at 08:15 PM.

Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys are wasting your yolks. Hell if i had to choose one part of the egg i would only eat the yolk

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    <--- eats six eggs a day (five whites, one whole egg). F the yolk! A whole large egg has 72 calories and 6 grams of protein. 4 of the grams of protein are in the white but it only has 16 of the calories. There are 4 calories in every gram of protein (and carbohydrate) so the egg white is pure protein! You can keep the yolk...
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

I got a meth lab lolz ringmaster836's Avatar
    ringmaster836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ringmaster836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ringmaster836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ringmaster836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ringmaster836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ringmaster836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ringmaster836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ringmaster836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ringmaster836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ringmaster836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ringmaster836 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The yolk also has all the vital nutrients in it. Only reason why the white has a little more protein is because it is larger and takes up more mass.

Everything GOOD nutrition wise about an egg is in the yolk.

For a while I would eat 4 egg whites in the AM. Then started doing 3 whites 1 yolk. After reading further into eggs its been whole eggs all the time, and I kick myself for wasting all them yolks.

can't see my feet (bulk) c-diddy's Avatar
    c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) c-diddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Defiled View Post
    You guys are wasting your yolks. Hell if i had to choose one part of the egg i would only eat the yolk
    agree. i've been eating 2 whole eggs a day for over a year. got my cholesterol checked last month and it was super low. HDL/LDL looked great.

Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ok egg whites, you can eat as many as you want and than add 1 yolk for every 4 egg whites

i usually TRY to get 4 egg whites in the morning but i really don't like eggs too much so..yeah, but yes egg whites are very good for you
    We are the product of our influences. Originality is so hard to come by in this society.

***I Rape Back***

Registered User NolesFSU-NYMets's Avatar
    NolesFSU-NYMets will become famous soon enough. (+50) NolesFSU-NYMets will become famous soon enough. (+50) NolesFSU-NYMets will become famous soon enough. (+50) NolesFSU-NYMets will become famous soon enough. (+50) NolesFSU-NYMets will become famous soon enough. (+50) NolesFSU-NYMets will become famous soon enough. (+50) NolesFSU-NYMets will become famous soon enough. (+50) NolesFSU-NYMets will become famous soon enough. (+50) NolesFSU-NYMets will become famous soon enough. (+50) NolesFSU-NYMets will become famous soon enough. (+50) NolesFSU-NYMets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Boiling 3 eggs as we speak. No idea what to put on them. Will eat them straight I suppose.

krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The yolk is what keeps a baby chicken alive inside the egg. Its full of goodness and life.

I say eat it.

Fasting Intermittently dj_tiesto's Avatar
    dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Defiled View Post
    x2

<------- Eats 4-6 whole eggs a day 4-5 times week :O
    "There's no abracadabra, wave a magic wand, get the results you're looking for. Harry Potter isn't going to take off his invisibility cloak and give you a potion that Professor Snape whipped up that will make you buff in 60 seconds or your money back. You've got to work your ass off" - VikingMan

Dogmatic, highly-specific training, and nutrition protocols are unnecessary and can negatively effect motivation.

bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been eating like 5-10 whole eggs a day for the past few days... I usually have em a few times a week but lately I've been making a daily thing out of it... I dunno I feel alright...
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

WELL I STAND UP NEXT TO A MOUNTAIN... CHOP IT DOWN WITH THE EDGE OF MY HAND...

I put my eggs between 2 loafs of toast like a sandwhich.

Is that alright?

JediRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediRob is on a distinguished road. (+10) JediRob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I eat 5 whole eggs cooked with a handful of spinach and a tomato every morning. I use coconut oil in the pan. I usually top with salsa and trader jose guacamole. Great way to start the day.

Akyalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    4 Whole eggs every day soft boiled on wholemeal bread.. I love them!

nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickhay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Related question: To those who eat egg whites, do you purchase a carton of egg whites, or do you seperate the yolk from the white?

ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ferak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I put my eggs between 2 loafs of toast like a sandwhich.

Is that alright?
    I eat my eggs with a fork, is that alright?

Seriously wtf is with this thread? All parts of the egg are good even MULTIPLE yolks unless you have a history of high cholesterol in your family.

jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcolson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ringmaster836 View Post
    The yolk also has all the vital nutrients in it. Only reason why the white has a little more protein is because it is larger and takes up more mass.

Everything GOOD nutrition wise about an egg is in the yolk.

For a while I would eat 4 egg whites in the AM. Then started doing 3 whites 1 yolk. After reading further into eggs its been whole eggs all the time, and I kick myself for wasting all them yolks.
    Yup, eggs yolks have lots o nutrients. Its actually where they get phosphatidylserine from (helps with cortisol). They used to get it from bovine brain, yum. You would probably have to eat a whole bunch of yolks to get enough to matter though.

So that can be a lot of fat. If it fits your goals, definately go for it.

It looks as if you could build some size, so suck down some whole eggs (cooked of course). That rocky crap really isn't too great for you.

Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000) Animal_Fries is just really nice. (+1000)
    i boil the whole dozen brah and eat the yolks

whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whosane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I eat 20 whole eggs each day while on a cut. (CKD) Oh and my lipid profile is excellent.

U mad?

zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1-2 whole eggs a day, egg whites varies... 6-10 depending on other sources of protein.

As said above for me it's the amount of calories in the yolk... I'd rather get my fats and calories from other sources, otherwise I have no qualms about eating the yolk

coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    5 whole eggs in the morning, sometimes 3-4 at night.

So 8-9 full eggs per day.

You guys should watch it! You might get fat! And raise your cholesterol!!!

Anorexia is a bitch disease.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Fasting Intermittently dj_tiesto's Avatar
    dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alan Aragon: "Mother Nature winces every time a yolk hits the waste basket."
    "There's no abracadabra, wave a magic wand, get the results you're looking for. Harry Potter isn't going to take off his invisibility cloak and give you a potion that Professor Snape whipped up that will make you buff in 60 seconds or your money back. You've got to work your ass off" - VikingMan

Dogmatic, highly-specific training, and nutrition protocols are unnecessary and can negatively effect motivation.

WatchTh1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WatchTh1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WatchTh1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WatchTh1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WatchTh1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WatchTh1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WatchTh1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WatchTh1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WatchTh1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WatchTh1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WatchTh1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. It is fine
    2. I have 3 whole eggs every morning I do have regular check ups with my doctor as well as a blood test once in a while to check levels of triglycerides etc. I am OCD tho lol

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I generally eat between 3-6 whole eggs a day.

blood levels are fine.

If you are worried about heart disease don't eat processed foods, grains or sugar and eat plenty of whole foods, like eggs.
    They couldn't go back to the Greasers
    All they could do was pick up the pieces
    Surely Brenda and Eddie would always find a way to survive