Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool ΩΩ∞ULTIMA: It's Finally Back and Better Than Before!∞ΩΩ

:In my best Dr. Nick Riviera voice:

"Hi Everybody!"

Yes, I finally have some good news to report on Ultima. After nearly a full 12 months of being out of stock, we are finally ready to roll once again.

To bring everyone who may have missed it up to speed, please take a second and scroll through the last announcement:

First, my apologies for not being able to answer questions on here in a more timely manner; I've simply been swamped with various projects and I felt like I was beginning to string you guys along with updates here and there, so I have been wanting to wait to announce something when there was actual new news to discuss.

To dispel any rumors, Omega is not on the verge of death or deep financial ruin. On the contrary, we have just entered into agreement with a very large and reputable company to license Trinitine. This company is in GNC and Vitamin Shoppe and countless other large chain stores, and with their help, we are going to make Trinitine a household name. The very near future for Omega is looking very bright. We'll be making an announcement on this licensing venture as soon as all of the contractual agreements are 'dried'.

Secondly, with regards to Ultima, I am going to be a transparent and honest as I can with you guys.

We have had the flavor and final formula approved since July. Yes, almost 8 months we have been getting the run around from our manufacturer. Let me paint a picture for you so you have a better understanding of what we were dealing with: because of the cost to produce Ultima, I can only run 500-1000 at a time. Other companies routinely run 20,000 - 50,000 of a particular SKU at a time. And then because of all of the GMP mandates coming on board, it created a huge bottle neck in the manufacturing side of things. So a manufacturer looks at their schedule and of course they are going to run their large clients first. I can throw a fit all I want and tell them I am taking our business elsewhere, but the truth of it is that they could care less...making only 1000 of such a complex formula is really more trouble to them than it is worth. SO we are all force to wait, and wait, and wait.

Our very last hiccup was we did not have all of the allergen information together to meet GMP guidelines. Again, something I wish they would have let me know 6 months ago. And since Trinitine is literally a brand new product, we had to commission allergen testing and documentation, which takes some time. Now that all of that is complete and submitted, I have been told they are bottling Ultima in the next 7-10 days, no more BS.

So there you have it straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.

I do sincerely thank everyone for hanging with us this long. now that we have every conceivable wrinkle ironed out, tings should be infinitely more smooth from here on out.

I will be announcing a sale date later this week here first on AM, so please be watching for that.

Again, I sincerely and personally thank you all and give you my word that you will not be disappointed once you finally get to try this stuff out!

Thanks,
    Matt
    So here's the update:

Ultima is finished, shipped and in my hands! Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but really, I'm actually serious.

But now to the caveat: As everyone knows all to well, Ultima was supposed to be here literally months ago. Let's just say that getting it a week and a half before Christmas is not ideal for anyone. In fact, I am loaded with family obligations and traveling over the next week and until Christmas. Simply put, I have zero time right now to fill orders.

Retailers should have their stock about 3 weeks after Jan 1st, depending on how fast they update their website.

Please do not email me or PM me about ordering early. I will not be around for much of the next week or so, so it's not going to happen, no exceptions.

I am not going to limit purchases to a certain number of units per customer.

All international orders are welcomed and from all of last run, we did not have any problems with customs.

Once again, I sincerely thank you for your personal and professional support through all of this. I've not been a fun person to be around going on 5 months now...this has really taken a toll on me in the business sense as well as the personal stress and headaches.

Be on the lookout for special announcements for possible volume deals and/or freebies. It will largely depend on if there is enough time to get a run of t-shirts printed again. Stay tuned for that.

Thanks very much,
    Matt

PS,

Just a tiny portion of the feedback for those of who who did not get in on the first run or whatever.

And did I mention that the formula has been updated and improved? Oh yeah.

Direct links available upon request.

Are you freakin kidding me with this stuff? That was the best non ph/ps workout I have ever experinced. No way in hell that it was a placebo effect, I had awesome pumps/endurance/focus/strength, on the very first workout Finally, a product that lives up to the hype 100%. I can't wait for my next workout.
    I have been in this game since the early 90's, and I have to say Ultima is the best supplement I have ever tried. I can't believe how good I felt during my workout yesterday.
    HOOLLLYYY S**ITT!
    I had focus, energy, and clarity like I couldn't believe. TORE through my leg workout!! I left almost no time between sets. Squats, Hack Squats, Lunges, SLDL's. Nothing could slow me down. Oh and I speed roped (jump rope) for 20 minutes afterwards.
    I didn't think it could get any better.. It just has
    I hit PRs on essentially all my lifts the past four weeks. I am indefinitely stronger and am the strongest I have ever been. My diet is also the worst its ever been. With Ultima I feel so great in the gym. Two thumbs up!
    I would just like to comment that I have two Ultima workouts under my belt. I have been doing HALF a serving sipped/nursed for 20-30 minutes before the gym, a lot of the gulps swished in my mouth/under the tounge. Focus is great, feelings of well being are elevated, strength and endurance seem to be up already. So far, so very good. Goodbye stims.
    Buds, I preach this loudly from my soapbox. Ultima was made for mornings. I hit the gym before 5am M-F. Nothing clears the cobwebs like Ultima. Not Dew, not stim pills, not coffee, nothing else comes remotely close. And I'm a junkie. I've done everything but chase the dragon. This stuff just flat-out gets it done.
    So, its been almost 4 weeks using Ultima and I overall couldn't be happier. I really wish I could afford more of this, or afford it at all for that matter, but with school next year and just finding a job, Ultima is like a treat for me. My brain loves this stuff, each day I use it the focus factor is fantastic and the gym experience is great! I love it, I really do. To date, this is the most effective supplement I have ever used.
    So as a recomp product, as well as a product that will allow you to make progress in endurance/cardio as well as strength, this is stand-alone the best product I have ever used. I have already farmed out this product to several friends, co-workers, and my mother. Several of whom have purchased it subsequently. This is the only supplement that I've ever taken that I would recommend for just about anyone looking to improve health and fitness.
    For muscles or not, health wise and for ergogenic benefit it still slaughters everything (else) times a million.
    Overall I no longer believe "Ultima is the best supplement ever" is hyperbole; no bad workouts, no "off" days, no brain fog, no half-assing, no bull****. Ultima is the real deal. I'll give a final review once I finish the tub, but I'll say right now that I've found a new staple supp. 10/10
    Ultima is something I strongly feel should be supplemented by everyone interested in maintaining optimal brain functioning, especially the older guys out there. I consider it as much a staple as fish oil and protein.
    Fantastic alpha male feel. No fatigue, no zoning, no rest. I just got in and hit every part of my body DC style in 45 minutes. I was full on dripping sweat by the time I was done with my first set. Tunnel vision, laser vision, x ray vision, whatever you wanna call it, it was there in full force. I still have quite a bit of that focus even as I type this out now.
    Ok, this was a 1st I can chaulk up to some interesting strength effects of Ultima... I have become superhuman strong it seems... I busted the damn chest press machine with the weight maxed and on the concentric phase of my lift... the belt snapped and a metal bar came down on my head, leaving me a nice bump on my noggin.
    Todays workout was absolutely incredible. One of the best I've ever had. I'm really starting to notice some serious strength gains too. Today was a chest/arms day, I noticed that the time I spent between sets was drastically reduced. I also noticed that my intensity during each set was nuts! I even added in a couple extra sets because I felt amazing. After lifting, I hopped on an elliptical. I usually run about 3 miles on my chest/arm day, but today when I hit three I felt as though I had just stepped in the gym. I wasn't the least bit ready to leave. I ended up running for 5 miles, but could of kept going longer, much longer. I left the gym feeling like I could go back in and do it all over again. This product is incredible.
    At this point, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to put in an order for more ultima in the near future(before the formula and price change), nothing non-hormonal as ever worked this well or this quick for me in the ergogenic realm. nothing.
    I started drinking it 30 minutes before w/o then continued about 10-15minutes into w/o . Focus, concentration ,and endurance were unreal during my workout. Strength was the same but mental strength was way up. I left the gym still feeling pumped,refreshed and full of energy , which continued for several hrs afterward w/ no crash whatsoever. It kinda surprised me cause there was no real "stim " feeling at all just clean energy.
    Focus - I wasn't 'in the zone', I was the zone. I have a good amount of experience with nootropics and this was absolutely on par with some of the best. I've used. The mind muscle connection was fantastic. After a long day and being damn tired, it made my workout much easier than expected and actually enjoyable. My carbs are fairly restricted and I often feel out of it and unfocused but today I was 100% present, and it lasted through the end of my workout.
    I absolutely love the cognitive effects of the product and the strength gains are great. This is the strongest I have been to date, in my entire life. I feel bigger as well.
    Last edited by factotum; 12-16-2009 at 08:34 AM.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First!
    Patriots l Mountaineers l Celtics l Bruins

*WVU Crew*

papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mother effing WOOT! I've been nursing my last tub of Ultima for exams/finals, **** is awesome.
    Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000) I OuTsiDeR I is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol I'm actually faster than Matt at posting his own stuff

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats matt!
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Tortured Clothing Company XquisiteDesigns's Avatar
    XquisiteDesigns is just really nice. (+1000) XquisiteDesigns is just really nice. (+1000) XquisiteDesigns is just really nice. (+1000) XquisiteDesigns is just really nice. (+1000) XquisiteDesigns is just really nice. (+1000) XquisiteDesigns is just really nice. (+1000) XquisiteDesigns is just really nice. (+1000) XquisiteDesigns is just really nice. (+1000) XquisiteDesigns is just really nice. (+1000) XquisiteDesigns is just really nice. (+1000) XquisiteDesigns is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome!
    Tortured Clothing Company
    Owner

- www.bodybuilding.com/store/tshirts/torturedmain.html
    - International Orders: www.TorturedClothingCo.com

Review Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117877871

Join us on ******** http://www.********.com/pages/Tortured-Clothing-Company/142598075769378

www.XquisiteDesigns.com
    Logo Design | Label Design | Ad Design

Gangsta of Supp Miscin Push Press Potts's Avatar
    Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cool. Will Trinitine caps be back as well?
    -Marvel Crew-

placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hi i'm 12 years old and what is this
    placebro@getrippednutrition.com

matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Push Press Potts View Post
    Cool. Will Trinitine caps be back as well?
    They should have shipped to me today.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why didn't you guys use the Thunder name?
    Max Savin
    Savin Nutrition
    max@savinnutrition.com

JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice Matt!

I'm going to be honest, I still have alot of questions marks about the forumula (not saying it is bad, just not fully aware if stuff actually works out as it's supposed to be), but there is no denying that this supplement is a step (or jump) in the right direction!

Currently busy with exams, will start researching the ingredients/posting questions when I'm done!

Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    awesome. Still gonna carry Cre- Ethyl Thunder capsules or is that getting dumped?

Originally Posted by MSavin View Post
    The formula kept changing, kept evolving...we had great name recognition with Thunder, but I just did not feel it did the evolution of this product justice.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They didn't want to piss off people from Seattle.

M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JornT View Post
    Nice Matt!

I'm going to be honest, I still have alot of questions marks about the forumula (not saying it is bad, just not fully aware if stuff actually works out as it's supposed to be), but there is no denying that this supplement is a step (or jump) in the right direction!

Currently busy with exams, will start researching the ingredients/posting questions when I'm done!
    If anything, Matt was a bit too generous with the formula. Between the 5g of "designer" creatines + 2.5g GMS, common sense tells me it'll outdo most of the stuff on the market, including Thunder, Green Mag, etc.. all the other ingredients are just a bonus. This could have been a good SizeOn competitor.
    Max Savin
    Savin Nutrition
    max@savinnutrition.com

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Congrats Matt! It's finally coming true.

I knew I should check out the company section after just finishing off making a snowman with the gf outside.

Originally Posted by JornT View Post
    Nice Matt!

I know.

We had a bunch of things lined up to help explain the product; interviews on SHR, ingredient/component booklets, but everything kind of got turned upside down and those never made it to fruition.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

God bless Matt, I know how hard you guys worked on this.
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Originally Posted by Travis71902 View Post
    awesome. Still gonna carry Cre- Ethyl Thunder capsules or is that getting dumped?
    They may come back in the next 2-3 months with MCC being swapped out for CEE.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JornT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If anything, Matt was a bit too generous with the formula. Between the 5g of "designer" creatines + 2.5g GMS, common sense tells me it'll outdo most of the stuff on the market, including Thunder, Green Mag, etc.. all the other ingredients are just a bonus. This could have been a good SizeOn competitor.
    I'm very critical of supps. The fact that a supplement peaks my interest, already means that I think it is better or has the potential to be better than 95% out there.

But this formula is sooo complex, which makes it a bit harder to judge.

Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    I knew I should check out the company section after just finishing off making a snowman with the gf outside.
    Now you can drink some Ultima then give Mr. Snowman some neon sunglasses (depending on how good your aim is).

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

This is easily the best sports nutrition product on the market, there is nothing that even compares. Glad to see it back.

cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cobfab12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i was having a ****ty day until i saw this thread. miracles happen round X-mas!

FINDING MY WAY BACK marcodeniro's Avatar
    marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats Matt.

I've been limiting my Ultima workouts to about one per week just trying to stretch it l
    No Blood No Sweat No Tears No Pain
    NO GAINS

Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Originally Posted by mark427 View Post
    Now you can drink some Ultima then give Mr. Snowman some neon sunglasses (depending on how good your aim is).
    haha, always posting up some lol's... Maybe Friday when I get home from a work function, too much to drink and some Ultima to detox me I will perform this duty... I guess that means peeing out the window because he's a tall snowman.

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats brah!! Subbed.

Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    This is easily the best sports nutrition product on the market, there is nothing that even compares. Glad to see it back.
    This was the perfect opportunity to shamelessly plug Clout & Body Octane

UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's the price tag on this bad boy?

DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DragOn133 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sickkkkk ingredients, have got to try this out, haven't used any version of this but hear great things! Howcome no geranium ? Just wondering, seems to be the newest buzz in products!

Originally Posted by DragOn133 View Post
    Howcome no geranium ? Just wondering, seems to be the newest buzz in products!
    In the risk of this opening statement sounding like I'm a hippy, it's more of a whole-self-based approach to health and optimal performance.

Stimulant laden products may increase performance in the short term, but the amounts and duration that people are doing now is in no way condusive to overall muscle growth, performance, health or longevity.

This is a "healthy" product as much as it is a performance enhancement product.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    I try hard to think of everything and yeah, you might just be right. It's very comprehensive and it is rare for companies to go all out like this... beta-alanine, creatine, well everything here really... I like the changes personally and think they make a lot of sense... I am actually quite surprised just how much they match my sentiments if I had done the changes. Makes sense not just from a formula sense, but in other ways to market this product effectively for the mass public.