Thread: leaving the gym

mcnamarabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

leaving the gym

hello,
    OK so here is my problem, I am moving home and will not be able to use the gym for some months. I have a poor man's bench available to me to do flat bench.

In recent months I have been doing a lot of cable work and have been noticing a great shape change in my chest muscles - something that i am greatly happy with and want to keep up.

Unfortunately with the move I won't have this available to me, I was wondering would push up's along with my flat bench be enough to keep the growth change in my chest area happening. Or, does anyone else know any other unique exercises I could do.
    Any help appreciated.

nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mcnamarabear View Post
    hello,
    OK so here is my problem, I am moving home and will not be able to use the gym for some months. I have a poor man's bench available to me to do flat bench.

In recent months I have been doing a lot of cable work and have been noticing a great shape change in my chest muscles - something that i am greatly happy with and want to keep up.

Unfortunately with the move I won't have this available to me, I was wondering would push up's along with my flat bench be enough to keep the growth change in my chest area happening. Or, does anyone else know any other unique exercises I could do.
    Any help appreciated.
    You would have to do high reps but can you by some bands to use? They would mimick cables the best.