mikedavid00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Binged last 2 days - food hangover?

Hi!

I just wanted to ask some people if they've had the same things happen to them.

I have this love for eating once every 24 hours at 7pm. It allowes me to eat larger meals, enjoy an alchohol buzz (empty stomach), and still allow me to lose weight at the same time.

On Friday I didn't eat anything the whole day until 7PM, I had 3 beers and we ordered chinese food, binged on that, then I ate a bunch of chocolate penut butter cookies and about 2-3 glasses of chocolate milk before bed. I almost never do this but hey it's the holiday season.

The next day on Saturday. I had the 'eyes glued shut' morning and slept for 10 hours or so. I woke up and took my shower. I noticed while my eyes were closed I was kind of losing balance. Then I got dressed and went Christmas shopping. When I got into the large bookstore, I was floaty/lightheaded, and felt 'boxed in' or stoned. Really 'slow' in the head. Lost my train of thought constantly. I was in a large book store that was crowded and fealt dizzy and stoned. However, I did NOT have the anxiety sensations along with it - palpatations, sweats, chest pains, sensations on my hands and feet. I was actually pretty calm, just really slow in the head and stoned feeling. So we came home from shopping and almost 24 hours since my last food intake, I decided to have a few beers, and then go out for indian food. We ate extremely fatty, large portion dishes. Butter Chicken, Chicken Tikka Masala, with rice and naan. We at like pigs and ate the whole thing. To top it off... we went to McDonalds and got a chocolate shake for dessert!
    We came home and i did seem to feel better and I had a good night. (kind of like when you are hung over you start to feel better around 5-6pm and at night you are fresh to go back out clubbing.

So today (Sunday) I woke up after only a 7 hour sleep and it was more of the same. Just not as severe as the day previous, and still no anixety style palpitations, no chest pains, no hand feet sensations. Just light headedness, feeling boxed in. very 'slow in the head' feeling. But this time I thought it was odd it was my second day of this. So by now it's been 21 hours since our last meal, we decided to eat out at a restaraunt. While I was waiting for the food, I called my brother and asked him to research online the symptoms of low blood sugar. He did this while on the phone with me and here's what he said:

When blood glucose falls too low, the body releases adrenaline. This produces symptoms similar to anxiety, such as nervousness, sweating, faintness, fast heartbeat, tingling, nausea, trembling, and sometimes hunger. If the brain can't get enough glucose, you may feel weak, dizzy, tired, drowsy, and confused, and you may have a headache and trouble concentrating, speaking, or seeing clearly. You may act in ways that make people think you're drunk.

The latter part is how I felt earlier today. Almost exactly. You feel drunk.

Then the food came and we ate a lot and I had 1 beer. After eating at 5:30pm we went to a Best Buy. I admit, the symptoms were greatly reduced. They are still here now but much less than earlier today. Now I just feel fat, puffy, and tired and want this day to be over.

Also, I used to eat once a day all the time with no problems at all and have done so for years.. I usually don't eat sugar that much but this holiday season I've had more around the house.

I need help to pinpoint what is causing me to feel like this.

With the way I've been feeling these last couple of days, there's no way I could perform at work. It took me forever just to write this.

Thanks a bunch!

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my diagnosis is stop binging on alcohol and terrible dirty food every 24 hours.

even intermittent fasting diets dont work like that. you are abusing your body brah
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post

even intermittent fasting diets dont work like that. you are abusing your body brah
    this is exactly what I was going to say. You don't eat during the day and then at night you consume ****ty food and alcohol

mikedavid00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post

I know it wasn't good to binge on all that food, but can someoen set me at ease and tell me why I'm feeling stoned and out of it? Head feeling dizzy and foggy? It was a bit much these past couple of days. I hope tommorow is better.

I usually do NOT eat sugar becuase I'm a guy. I only drink diet drinks. I also don't snack much on high carb stuff..

Someone please tell me why i've been feeling like this?

rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmack27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mikedavid00 View Post
    I know it wasn't good to binge on all that food, but can someoen set me at ease and tell me why I'm feeling stoned and out of it? Head feeling dizzy and foggy? It was a bit much these past couple of days. I hope tommorow is better.

I usually do NOT eat sugar becuase I'm a guy. I only drink diet drinks. I also don't snack much on high carb stuff..

Someone please tell me why i've been feeling like this?
    This is bodybuilding.com, we are not doctors.

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you are feeling like that because what you are doing is un-natural. do you really need a more in depth explanation than that? your body does not like what you are doing to it, and your side-effects are proof positive

go back to eating 3-6 meals throughout the day and dont drink every night and you will feel like a superhero
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"