fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lacrosse players?

So i've been playing lacrosse since middle school and have never had serious injuries but now I play at the D1/international level and have to up my game. To any other lax players out there what regimens do you stick to/do you know of any lacrosse specific workouts?

Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hit the wall every day, work the off hand and improve foot speed.

advice I wish I could follow diligently, but I'm lazy.

fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fixmeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Haha I hear you on that; I get bored of wall ball and who likes footwork =/

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fixmeup View Post
    Haha I hear you on that; I get bored of wall ball and who likes footwork =/
    i don't do any lax specific workouts besides stick work, wall ball, shooting etc.

i think strength routines focused on core and compound movements such as squats, deadlifts, bench, military press, and things would be best. Of course agility drills, sprints, and endurance training would be helpful. i suggest talking to your coach/trainer about it. Goodluck

where do you play?
    Last edited by 8footballQB; 02-05-2010 at 05:31 PM.