Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxKnuckles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    best year yet:

-GF 29 years old 8/10 (broke up after 4 months, she said she wanted to get married and have kids etc.)

-40 year old 7/10 (fake boobs)

-35 year old 6/10

-40 year old MILF 6-7/10

-18 year old girl use to know in high school 8/10

-23 year old from Orange County 8/10 (met at lovefest and drove her all the way back to my house in marin to sleep her hah)

current girl i am dating from Orange County 9/10 (shes most amazing girl ever)

(srs) with my ratings add or take away one point depending on how judgmental you are

mi numbre es 20 now
    I REP BACK.....IF I REP YOU AND YOU DON'T REP ME BACK PREPARE YOUR ANUS FOR A NEG ON RECHARGE (srs)

bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good, my girlfriend and I decided to spice up our sex life by having a threesome with another girl. We did it, had fun and did it again with another girl. Sex with my girlfriend on the regular is always awesome and this year she got into anal and toys so lots of kinky ****. I also met a girl through the internet and helped her fulfil her rape fantasy.

I haven't had sex with so many women in a year since I did a season up at Whistler.

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    two ladies, last one was the night of the OSU-USC game, so yeah a few months ago...

uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000) uhyeah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dibatista View Post
    Broke up with gf of 3 years in march, went form 16 times a week to nil

Had new gf by april, banged second week, went to about 10-11 a week till end of september
    nothing since that

Sucks big time and basic training in a month...
    i feel ur pain. going to bt next spring... 13 weeks without getting any :/
    100% Ukranian

Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Otaman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MaxKnuckles View Post
    best year yet:

-GF 29 years old 8/10 (broke up after 4 months, she said she wanted to get married and have kids etc.)

-40 year old 7/10 (fake boobs)

-35 year old 6/10

-40 year old MILF 6-7/10

-18 year old girl use to know in high school 8/10

-23 year old from Orange County 8/10 (met at lovefest and drove her all the way back to my house in marin to sleep her hah)

current girl i am dating from Orange County 9/10 (shes most amazing girl ever)

(srs) with my ratings add or take away one point depending on how judgmental you are

mi numbre es 20 now
    all i saw was this:

not srs,

GJDM!

Rubit is just really nice. (+1000) Rubit is just really nice. (+1000) Rubit is just really nice. (+1000) Rubit is just really nice. (+1000) Rubit is just really nice. (+1000) Rubit is just really nice. (+1000) Rubit is just really nice. (+1000) Rubit is just really nice. (+1000) Rubit is just really nice. (+1000) Rubit is just really nice. (+1000) Rubit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Still a V. FAIL

Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dibatista is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by uhyeah View Post
    Il be graduating in may, cya there.

Good luck to both of us on getting some before then haha
    "If you shut your eyes to a frightening sight, you end up being frightened. If you look at everything straight on there is nothing to be afraid of."

If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.- Magus

"Absorb what is useful; reject what is useless."Bruce Lee

USMC YACYAS

Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trapezius82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by uhyeah View Post
    I should make a support thread for this...

GF left me a few months ago, my weekends consist of training and searching online for new Supplements to buy.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment" ~Marcus Aurelius

Dusan_GR is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusan_GR is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusan_GR is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusan_GR is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusan_GR is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusan_GR is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusan_GR is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusan_GR is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusan_GR is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusan_GR is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dusan_GR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It was a very good year for city girls who lived up the stair, with all that perfumed hair
    And it came undone, When I was twenty-one...six!

yeah, definetly a good year for me. it could have been so much better if i didn't still live with my parents and had two longer relationships. i had more than 10 girls in 2009.
    i've always wanted to say those words

jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000)
    ****ed about 10 - 12 chicks
    For everything hip hop related subscribe to my blog. Its really cool
    http://arrogantempire.blogspot.com

.::MiscMarioBros::.

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    non-existent.

Thats how it was!
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had a few hookups that I didn't fark at the start of the year. Got a girlfriend mid-year, been with her since, so the flow has been consistent. Sorta bummed I didn't lay other chica's earlier on though.
    I am part of a Degenerate Elite.

Everyone grows up being told the same thing. Be nice to other people. But beat out the competition! "You're special." "Believe in yourself and you will succeed." But it's obvious from the start that only a few can succeed...

pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) pay tribute is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Pretty decent. Nailed a few girls. Had a threesome. That's about it.

Themessagewithi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Themessagewithi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Themessagewithi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Themessagewithi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Themessagewithi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Themessagewithi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Themessagewithi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Themessagewithi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Themessagewithi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Themessagewithi is on a distinguished road. (+10) Themessagewithi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it's been pathetic...

what does a guy have to do to get laid anymore ? this ****in bull**** society is stoppin us from getting pussy the way we are supposed to.

ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000) ToningCh1ck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheAlmightyJad View Post
    2009 has been the best year for me.

Lost V. Lost 70 pounds, transformed my body. Became alpha. Changed personality for the better.
    GJDM!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DrFeeIGood View Post
    1 - Ugly married chick
    2 - Ugly skinny ass chick, weight: 90lbs @ 5'8, destroyed it
    3 - Attractive fatty, weight: 270 lbs, sucked a good penor, she fell in love, after i cleaned up i was disgusted
    4 - 9/10, blonde, fake boobs, current girlfriend, jizz in it every night.
    lol

Originally Posted by bakesale View Post
    Good, my girlfriend and I decided to spice up our sex life by having a threesome with another girl. We did it, had fun and did it again with another girl. Sex with my girlfriend on the regular is always awesome and this year she got into anal and toys so lots of kinky ****. I also met a girl through the internet and helped her fulfil her rape fantasy.

I haven't had sex with so many women in a year since I did a season up at Whistler.
    haha how'd the rape fantasy go? did you act normal/get to know her before or just go right into it?
    The Pain of Discipline, or The Pain of Regret. Take Your Pick.

*You either have the things you want, or the reasons why not*

-Chicagoan Crew!- *2010...Jan 1-June 30...2010*

BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm currently swimming in pussy and see no end in sight.

jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000) jacpot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Themessagewithi View Post
    it's been pathetic...

what does a guy have to do to get laid anymore ? this ****in bull**** society is stoppin us from getting pussy the way we are supposed to.
    What Ive noticed Brah, it gets harder as you get older. Less options for finding chicks. Like in HS and college it was simple, after college kinda sucks. Plus I have no car FTL but I still managed to bang 10 chicks this year.
    For everything hip hop related subscribe to my blog. Its really cool
    http://arrogantempire.blogspot.com

.::MiscMarioBros::.

youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this was the biggest whoring spree i went on.at one point i was rotating 5 girls.No kidding..I met 4 out of those 5 online tho..one was a army chick that i went in and banged her in the base.One was a 38 yr old milf that i drove to MD to bone every week and take bong hits w her.One was a girl who worked for police department n she had a cop BF lulz..My ex who has a baby n is engaged.And one 16 yr old that was good tight pussy screamed like a motherfker.(in b4 FBI)

Now im in a monogamous relationship,been with her for 5 months and happily in love.Not planning on cheating on her at all.
    tapout crew

100whey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100whey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100whey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100whey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100whey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100whey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100whey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100whey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100whey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100whey will become famous soon enough. (+50) 100whey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I aint had sex since 2007. Would probably be like a virgin again haha.

litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) litle_dan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ToningCh1ck View Post
    lets hear about urs.

and in more detail

-16. in a ball hockey arena

-17. her bed. and my van back seat

-16. behind a school

-16. in a park beside a beach

-18. neighbour hood park

-16. park, in the heavy bushes.

-17. hour and a bit bj in my car on a residental street where ppl drove by
    those are the highlights

markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) markusjj85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by youngbuck88 View Post
    this was the biggest whoring spree i went on.at one point i was rotating 5 girls.No kidding..I met 4 out of those 5 online tho..one was a army chick that i went in and banged her in the base.One was a 38 yr old milf that i drove to MD to bone every week and take bong hits w her.One was a girl who worked for police department n she had a cop BF lulz..My ex who has a baby n is engaged.And one 16 yr old that was good tight pussy screamed like a motherfker.(in b4 FBI)

Now im in a monogamous relationship,been with her for 5 months and happily in love.Not planning on cheating on her at all.

cqsox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cqsox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cqsox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cqsox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cqsox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cqsox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cqsox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cqsox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cqsox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cqsox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cqsox is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Got laid in January,Twice in November (two different broads, 2 days apart), made out with 20+ broads, slept with my ex gf is was engaged at a halloween party (yeah, her fiancee was there), slept with my buddies gf last night and he was in a different room (he cheated on her though, think they broke up), almost got raped by a ugly bitch (maybe tarp) last night, turned down several bitches missing teeth on my south carolina trip, almost got raped by another buddies wife last week, had to turn her down (AGAIN, FN SLUT), this broad wanted to fuk me last weekend at a bar when her boyfriend was there, had to turn it down but tried two days later and she says "what am i gonna tell my boyfriend", so i said get fukt. Anyways, only laid twice this year, all girls are sluts that hit on me.

bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bakesale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ToningCh1ck View Post
    GJDM!!!!!!

lol

haha how'd the rape fantasy go? did you act normal/get to know her before or just go right into it?
    Yeah we met for coffee beforehand to make sure neither of us were crazy. We set it up like a date rape. She came over and I cooked dinner for her, then forced myself upon her and she acted like she didn't want it. It was actually one of the hottest ****s I've ever had. Doing a chick while calling her a bitch whore, pulling her hair and her crying saying "no, stop" was really erotic. She was gorgeous too, could have any man but she wanted to be discreet about the fantasy. We hooked up twice more after that but I wasn't interested in having an affair with her.

inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fu ck where are you guys getting all of the womenz at? I havent had sex since my ex-gf a few months ago and have had zero game since then. For those who have met chicks online...are you using Craigs? POF? wtf I feel like Im missing out in my crappy part of the country

youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by inq View Post
    Fu ck where are you guys getting all of the womenz at? I havent had sex since my ex-gf a few months ago and have had zero game since then. For those who have met chicks online...are you using Craigs? POF? wtf I feel like Im missing out in my crappy part of the country

Yeah POF is good.Adult friend finder works too but POF is way better.You gotta be smooth,theres def bangable 7s n 8s there.
    tapout crew

kebab69 is a name known to all. (+5000) kebab69 is a name known to all. (+5000) kebab69 is a name known to all. (+5000) kebab69 is a name known to all. (+5000) kebab69 is a name known to all. (+5000) kebab69 is a name known to all. (+5000) kebab69 is a name known to all. (+5000) kebab69 is a name known to all. (+5000) kebab69 is a name known to all. (+5000) kebab69 is a name known to all. (+5000) kebab69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no existant ><
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Purple Belt
    *Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night...all day*

Originally Posted by bakesale View Post
    Yeah we met for coffee beforehand to make sure neither of us were crazy. We set it up like a date rape. She came over and I cooked dinner for her, then forced myself upon her and she acted like she didn't want it. It was actually one of the hottest ****s I've ever had. Doing a chick while calling her a bitch whore, pulling her hair and her crying saying "no, stop" was really erotic. She was gorgeous too, could have any man but she wanted to be discreet about the fantasy. We hooked up twice more after that but I wasn't interested in having an affair with her.

nice brah..did you do this while you have a GF?..a girl that wants 3 some w another girl is a keeper..dont let her go!!
    tapout crew

bookishowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bookishowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bookishowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bookishowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bookishowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bookishowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bookishowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bookishowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bookishowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bookishowl is on a distinguished road. (+10) bookishowl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sucked like a Dyson.

Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Madsen89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just counted 9 girls this year. 2 i banged in 2008 also though. I regret 2 of them so 7/9 I am pleased with. I'm still not satisfied though

edit: it was 10 actually but the last one was hideous and I'm disgusted just thinking about how I made her life better by making my own embarassing
    Last edited by Money Shot; 12-13-2009 at 07:21 PM.