Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User NeverBackDown92's Avatar
    NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement Brand Shirts

I actually think supplement brands make cool shirts and was wandering where to get them! any websites reccomended? Today I got a free active nutrition/allmax nutrition shirt which looks cool so I just wanted more company t shirts... however, i will NOT buy a bsn shirt as i think they make overpriced crap with exception of syntha-6 IMO
    Universal Animal Rage
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey
    Allmax Nutrition Quick Mass Loaded

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NeverBackDown92 View Post
    I actually think supplement brands make cool shirts and was wandering where to get them! any websites reccomended? Today I got a free active nutrition/allmax nutrition shirt which looks cool so I just wanted more company t shirts... however, i will NOT buy a bsn shirt as i think they make overpriced crap with exception of syntha-6 IMO
    You can pick up Controlled Labs shirts on BB.com

I have a couple pics in my profile wearing the blue CL one, both front and back.

I actually have a black one also, but dont have any pics in it yet
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm pretty sure BB.com sells them.

NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeverBackDown92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have searched bb.com and saw really cool animal shirts i will deff be buying. i shouldve been a little more clear, i want shirts i dont mind representing. like i wont wear shirts for companys i dont believe in. so far i like animal, cellucor, muscle pharm, usp labs, optimum and many more. so any other websites besides bb?
    Universal Animal Rage

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    majority of companies sell shirts directly from their sites

aside from my srubs, supp t's sadly make up a lot of my wardrobe
    goodbros, always and forever.

and ill look into the controlled labs one as i think they make decent supps. so far im gunna b getting animal and controlled labs from bb. but anywhere else for other brands
    Universal Animal Rage

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    and ill look into the controlled labs one as i think they make decent supps. so far im gunna b getting animal and controlled labs from bb. but anywhere else for other brands
    lol, you can try the supps if you want. Free samples in my sig
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by or_yourlivingtodie View Post

lol my wardrobe consists of nice designer jeans, tank tops, supp shirts and some tapout and affliction for nights out lol
    Universal Animal Rage

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    reps for an ebay link with an ORIGINAL Muscle-Tech T-shirt

Talkin Matt Duvall over here.

No Cutlers.

Now I cant get the Black and Yellow song out of my head
    Controlled Labs Warder

or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol my wardrobe consists of nice designer jeans, tank tops, supp shirts and some tapout and affliction for nights out lol
    scrubs > any other clothing.

damn comfortable wearing those things all day

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    lol, you can try the supps if you want. Free samples in my sig
    oh sweet, ill look into that!!! thanks man.
    Universal Animal Rage

Agreed, Im wearing them right now
    Controlled Labs Warder

i think if you have the body, no shirt is better than anything else lol but i agree with u
    Universal Animal Rage

Now I cant get the Black and Yellow song out of my head

its better cause snoops in it.

Fuuuuu. Thanks for ingraining that in my head even more.
    Controlled Labs Warder

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    D...O...double G.

Fuuuuu. Thanks for ingraining that in my head even more.

Controlled Labs Warder

I feel the love, the love, the love
    Controlled Labs Warder

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Currently working on producing that shirt.

As seen in my avi, the ladies love Genomyx shirts

Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post

Youre killing our moment
    Controlled Labs Warder

Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post

unless you plan on sending me one first thing monday morning, im gonna have to ask you to please leave me and cage to your videos.

EDIT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvY5pXGEwqQ

haha this is a good song for workouts listening to it loud. its a remix with snoop dog to GSP's ufc entrance. half the song is french but idc cuz it gets my blood going haha

this song is good for workouts too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HtaUmaawTg

with a good pair of headphones, the beats gives u adrenaline haha i kno its off topic but for some reason we all started posting vids lol
    Universal Animal Rage

You have got to be kidding me. lol!
    Controlled Labs Warder

You have got to be kidding me. lol!
    that was back before you were a rep

that was back before you were a rep
    The before time. The long long ago
    Controlled Labs Warder

The before time. The long long ago
    the old days

current day

the old days

current day
    I heard some words that would make Will Smith cry.

I actually downloaded the Black and Yellow song.

Im more used to lifting to stuff like this tho:

Controlled Labs Warder