Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice cycle brah
    tapout crew

SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To quote Coach Rippetoe "Milk is quite literally better than steroids for a novice lifter to grow on, and no supplement produces the same effect"
    Dead Lift 348x5
    Squat 298x5
    Bench 254x5
    Row 230x3
    Press 150x2

SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerusMournstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Amsterdammerr View Post
    The past here on bb.com has learned me 2 things

Either you are lying about the time
    Or lying about being natural

As I see you are in the Army, you are probably lying about the time youve spent working out. It is humanly impossible to make such an improvement within a month, impossible without any roids.
    Either way, take it as a compliment or a accusation
    Yeah its impossible if all you eat like most of the people on this website do. On the starting strength forums you can find multiple examples of people who have gained 40-60 lbs in 3 months getting their squat from close to non-existent to over 300 while staying fairly lean.

http://startingstrength.com/resource...ad.php?t=13374
    Dead Lift 348x5
    Squat 298x5
    Bench 254x5
    Row 230x3
    Press 150x2

Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SerusMournstar View Post
    Yeah its impossible if all you eat like most of the people on this website do. On the starting strength forums you can find multiple examples of people who have gained 40-60 lbs in 3 months getting their squat from close to non-existent to over 300 while staying fairly lean.

http://startingstrength.com/resource...ad.php?t=13374
    This ^^^^^ lol

Gallon of whole milk = legit riods.
    Starting Strength... Again! - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172893

6 Month Beginner Starting Strength Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118409981

すごい~* pepe your angus IamAnAlien's Avatar
    IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    @ OP
    your chest looks better now (wider) than on the "old" pic (the one from last year or so). what did you do differently?
    or did you just pull your shoulders back?
    - Das Ass thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142109391&p=828290691#post828290691

- BJJ/Greco Roman - Focus - One Life - Balance -

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not to rain on the parade but you can get juice pretty easily while in the service. they don't have any problem with you being a bigger stronger soldier as long as you don't flip out and roid rage kill your own soldiers.

ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good job op great transformation.

And all the people who are doubting him arent taking in the consideration of many other things.

1 He could have been bloated that second he took the pic which made him look less leaner than he actually is.

2. The lighting diffrence. First picture is much darker and the lighting isnt hitting him in the same way that the second picture is.

He could have gained muscle oviously not all 20 lbs of it but he probably did gain a good amount so regardless he made good progress so instead of bashing him and calling him a liar dont say any thing at all or instead compliment him.

i realized this forum is mostly beta males trying to develop an alpha character which most likely they arent able to fit in the shoes of a fkin alpha figure and end up looking like d.i.k heads... With that said everyone trys to express their knowledge and gossip away bull **** in other words hear them selves talk... l

it would all be a better place if everyone can just stfu for once and keep their stupid pointless bull **** opinion to them selves and do some thing productive... like work out... instead of bashing on other people

you have been enlightened

Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rsardinia View Post
    not to rain on the parade but you can get juice pretty easily while in the service. they don't have any problem with you being a bigger stronger soldier as long as you don't flip out and roid rage kill your own soldiers.
    IM NOT IN MILITARY ANYMORE!
    WTF... But Sure bro. You are right.
    You can smoke pot and do coke to as long as you are not high on duty.... That makes about as much sense as you post on the military's view on roids.

Sounds like something a young immature teenager would say.

Dont know why but your post kind of pi$$es me off. Maybe because you are taking a cheap shot at me because of my hard work, and a cheap shot at our current and former military members.

Benedikt Magnusson = Hero Street_Ryda's Avatar
    Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude! That's ****in insane!! Hats off to you, sir.
    'viking EAT chains and sh*t chains!' - Svend Karlsen

Check my strength/mass log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=418213081#post418213081

Swoop by my Youtube channel for work out vids http://www.youtube.com/user/bkbrawla666

Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quietstorm3155 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kato-Gracie View Post
    @ OP
    your chest looks better now (wider) than on the "old" pic (the one from last year or so). what did you do differently?
    or did you just pull your shoulders back?
    Didn't notice that before. BUT, what I do diff now from then is that I bench a set or two each chest day SUPER WIDE to where my hands hit the racks. I guess its been helping.

Ouija, Im gonna rep ya. You seem to have the same views as myself.
    *As for the lighting, lol. What can I say. I switched rooms here and hey, I get what I get. The lights are doin all the tricks eh... lol.

Thanks

human_diode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) human_diode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) human_diode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) human_diode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) human_diode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) human_diode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) human_diode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) human_diode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) human_diode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) human_diode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) human_diode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    4 week transformations fair enough a gain of 20lbs and losing body fat is not genetically possible.

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good job bro.

Haters gonna hate.
    I

hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think he's lying. His face looks fatter, so he's clearly put on weight and it isn't all muscle. Also if you look carefully, you can see signs that he has either just finished a workout or is slighlty cold in the 2nd photo. Both of these things will make him look much more defined. For example, his nipples in the second photo are more pointed and the veins in his arms are fuller, both of which are usually much more evident post workout or when the skin is cold and thus tighter.

Basically I think most people are doubting him because it appears as if he's out on 20lb of lean muscle. But had the first photo been taken when he was either cold or just post workout, he'd have looked alot bigger. I look like I've added 10lbs of muscle after an hour in the gym because of the pump. If it's cold and my skin tightens up, again I look much bigger. So whilst he has put on 20lb, it's almost certainly not 20lbs of muscle as it seems by looking at the 2 photo's. It's probably a combination of some muscle gain, some fat and more favourable photographic conditions.

Originally Posted by human_diode View Post
    4 week transformations fair enough a gain of 20lbs and losing body fat is not genetically possible.
    Ok, Im wrong and you are right!
    Please post your chemistry/bio degree since you know "genetic possibilities."

Since when is everyone an EXPERT on this site. Guess Im just gonna have stop posting. I didn't join this site to have to defend myself. Sh!t.

To the others that are positive and others that have (constructive) criticisms, Thanks again!

ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I also noticed your face right away. I'd assume you pretty well ate like crap and no workout in Iraq. Probably poor sleeping and health overall. I have no comment or idea on the weight gain vs. time but IMO this at least shows how much your body can change when properly taken care of. Good job.

Originally Posted by human_diode View Post
    Genetically possible? That does not even make sense. While genetics indirectly may affect ones ability to gain weight, the context you used it in makes no sense. Inheriting a Y chromosome from you mother is not "genetically possible".

Anyway the reason I posted this is because you post pissed me off. You are not the authority on anything and the pictures this guy posted show some great progress. What reason does he have to lie? So a bunch of men and boys on the internet will think he is cool?
    Dead Lift 348x5
    Squat 298x5
    Bench 254x5
    Row 230x3
    Press 150x2

Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halifax2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MathGuy View Post
    1L = 1/4 quarter gallon btw.
    Actually its 1/5

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Believable, good job OP. Dont mind the haters. That's part of posting a physique worth posting.

poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50) poltaction will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The second pic he hasnt lost BF hes just pumped up, shaved, and got better lighting.

Anyway great progress.

Xaves is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaves is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaves is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaves is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaves is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaves is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaves is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaves is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaves is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaves is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaves is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Can't understand all the fuzz about the OP's stats. Better lighting and pump plus muscle gains plus water and glycogen plus muscle memory.

It's not like the man turned into the Hulk. Keep it up OP.
    Gotta work, gotta learn...

Thanks guys. Guess I'll post the next set next month. Its hard to keep eating and drinking so much milk but im doing what I can.

Well its time for lunch and chest day a lil later. Today is first day on new work out program. I'll be on it for the next 4-5 wks.

Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    erik everhard clone!

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    15lbs to 20lbs is easy to put on at 6'0". If you were as depleted as his first pick showed, and he went on a high carb / protein eat and w/o program, your first month of muscle memory alone can be 20lbs without a problem.

Now, if he puts on another 20lbs over the next 30 days, then he's on something or twisting the facts.
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct

cured is on a distinguished road. (+10) cured is on a distinguished road. (+10) cured is on a distinguished road. (+10) cured is on a distinguished road. (+10) cured is on a distinguished road. (+10) cured is on a distinguished road. (+10) cured is on a distinguished road. (+10) cured is on a distinguished road. (+10) cured is on a distinguished road. (+10) cured is on a distinguished road. (+10) cured is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hair is longer, waxed body, no peircings in first one.

You look bigger, good job however you did it

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great progress but i highly doubt this is possible in the span of one month without the use of celltech hardcore.
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

On page 2 you can see what my routine looks like. I switched it up for these next 4-5 wks and was wondering how to really hit the OUTER most part of my quads. You know the pics when you see a slab of meat hanging off the side of the quads. That sh!t looks great. Is it something to do with foot position on squats or extensions. You dont see it on many but im gonna do my best to work on the outer shape of my quads.

Suggestions?

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just tell people it took you a year. They will feel better about how long it is taking them. my gains (if that is what I am seeing, lol) will never be like yours, but it keeps me hoping that as I tweak my diet and workout, I can make some gains along the way.

Nice job.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great work on getting back in shape. Good luck on getting even better.

Haters gtfo. NO WHERE in his post did he say it was 20lbs of solid muscle. He even specified he knew it wasn't all muscle. Any person who is not a complete idiot would understand that the 20lbs is a combination of muscle/fat/water/glycogen. Please take that crap back to misc. where it belongs.
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tamorlane: No one really cares except for people like you. Wow he wore a blackface, guess what back in the day many people did that. It was a different time period. Not full of PC little betas like you that cry foul over every little thing.

SillieBazzillie: Under Obama we always strove to be the best at everything. Trump really has ruined everything.

Registered User InSearchOfTruth's Avatar
    InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InSearchOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    any particular kind of milk?

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I saw the first pic I expected to second to be far slob. Whoa, nice f'en job man!