Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Is it okay to just eat chicken, eggs and salmon almost everyday?

Hey Guys,

New to the forum and have a few questions about nutrition. I plan on changing my whole body by making it more massive and toned. I am asian so I am pretty small already but have flabs on my stomach and face... I will post a pic as soon as I get the chance and post it here.

So I started to change my diet while at the same time incorporating swimming. I also started doing 100 pushups and sit-ups every other day. (I don't have a gym membership yet) However, Here is my daily diet:

Morning: Cereal (the fiber kind( no American name for it because I am currently in Paris)
    Cup of juice
    and maybe a banana.

Afternoon: Pasta with either pesto sauce or tomato sauce with olives and onions.

Night: Chicken with eggs and vegetables or Smokes salmon with 4 eggs (one yolk I remove the other 3 yolks) and vegetables. Or I eat half a chicken with vegetables.

Follow that up with a yogurt.

Snacks: A protein bar and peanut butter. And right before class an apple.

Is this fine?

I started this about a month ago and have suddenly lost weight... meaning i got more skinny! Any advice on what I should be eating instead?

I admit there are even times where I eat unhealthy by eating a pizza. But pizzas here in Paris are much smaller than in America.

And I drink those 8 bottles of water everyday.

Ok I decided to make this my day 1 page and show my progress through out this thread. I will post my body pic as soon as I get back.

Nvm found out i can't post a pic until i get above 30 posts...
    Last edited by Takumi587; 12-13-2009 at 10:09 AM.

matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000) matt5x5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IF your trying to Bulk (increase lean body mass) then it does not matter so much what you eat as does the amount you eat. Make sure you get enough protein and essential fats , fill the rest up with enough cals to meet your objective. If your not gaining you simply have to eat more.

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The above post is correct. Its not so much what you eat, its how many calories, provided you're getting an adequate supply of protein and fat. Carbs can fill in the blanks.

Someone at your weight will actually benefit from eating "unhealthy" as these so called unhealthy foods are typically calorie dense, and you will find it easier to meet your nutritional goals without feeling stuffed.

Good luck.

Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Takumi587 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by joemauro View Post
    The above post is correct. Its not so much what you eat, its how many calories, provided you're getting an adequate supply of protein and fat. Carbs can fill in the blanks.

Someone at your weight will actually benefit from eating "unhealthy" as these so called unhealthy foods are typically calorie dense, and you will find it easier to meet your nutritional goals without feeling stuffed.

Good luck.
    Wait so your saying I can eat pizza, cheeseburgers etc. while staying dedicated to a work out schedule and still be healthy and even toned?

w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) w4rrior is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Depends on how much of that you eat. Those have a ton of fat content and if you aren't lifting heavy your body will just store it aka beer belly (or pizza belly lol)

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Takumi587 View Post
    Wait so your saying I can eat pizza, cheeseburgers etc. while staying dedicated to a work out schedule and still be healthy and even toned?
    Like these other guys are saying.....its simply a numbers thing. If youre trying to "tone" you are losing fat to do it. You need to burn more than you eat. If youre trying to add muscle, you need to eat more than you burn. Food sources are personal preference and I like to eat my share of junk food, but I would not make pizza, cheesburgers, etc a staple. Yes, you CAN accomplish your goals eating this stuff, but there is something to be said for proper nutrition. If you get your diet numbers down, and you can fit pizza into that diet, then go for it......but I wouldnt do it everyday.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

CashmereKermit is just really nice. (+1000) CashmereKermit is just really nice. (+1000) CashmereKermit is just really nice. (+1000) CashmereKermit is just really nice. (+1000) CashmereKermit is just really nice. (+1000) CashmereKermit is just really nice. (+1000) CashmereKermit is just really nice. (+1000) CashmereKermit is just really nice. (+1000) CashmereKermit is just really nice. (+1000) CashmereKermit is just really nice. (+1000) CashmereKermit is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can develop a food sensitivity eating something like eggs everyday for long periods of time...

Just something to be aware of.

Variety is the spice of life, kick it up a notch.

TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeenMisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can be toned most most likely unhealthy.

Toned=/=Healthy

Originally Posted by CashmereKermit View Post
    You can develop a food sensitivity eating something like eggs everyday for long periods of time...

Just something to be aware of.

Variety is the spice of life, kick it up a notch.
    When you say food sensitivity what does that mean exactly? I have been eating eggs all my life. And don't get me wrong but are eggs not almost the main ingredient in most cuisines?

And is it normal to wake up feeling hungry almost every morning? I eat dinner around 7pm and sleep at around 1am. And wake up at 9am starving...

Here is what I had today:
    Morning: Bowl of Cereal --> 9:30AM
    Morning Snack:An Apple-->11:00AM
    Afternoon: A box of Pesto Pasta w/onions and olives-->2:00PM
    Night:4 eggs 1 yolk. w/ Bacon bits and Vegetables (carrots, beans, brocoli, and potatoes) and one banana. -->7:00PM

I go to sleep not feeling hungry too. So I don't understand my sudden food hunger feelings in the mornings. I mean I used to never eat breakfast too. Only a meal in the afternoon and Dinner. But I have been able to incorporate it into my schedule.

And I was not able to exercise today due to errands I had to run. Unless you consider walking exercise (I don't have a car here in Paris so my main transportation is the bus and metro but today I must of walked 3 hours.

Now I am worried I am not even eating enough and that I just may be losing muscle mass... But I have been eating much more than I was before I started my lil program. Any more advice would be greatly appreciated!

Exclamation

Hey Guys,

New to the forum and have a few questions about nutrition. I plan on changing my whole body by making it more massive and toned. I am asian so I am pretty small already but have flabs on my stomach and face... I will post a pic as soon as I get the chance and post it here.

So I started to change my diet while at the same time incorporating swimming. I also started doing 100 pushups and sit-ups every other day. (I don't have a gym membership yet) However, Here is my daily diet:

Morning: Cereal (the fiber kind( no American name for it because I am currently in Paris)
    Cup of juice
    and maybe a banana.

Afternoon: Pasta with either pesto sauce or tomato sauce with olives and onions.

Night: Chicken with eggs and vegetables or Smokes salmon with 4 eggs (one yolk I remove the other 3 yolks) and vegetables. Or I eat half a chicken with vegetables.

Follow that up with a yogurt.

Snacks: A protein bar and peanut butter. And right before class an apple.

Is this fine?

I started this about a month ago and have suddenly lost weight... meaning i got more skinny! Any advice on what I should be eating instead?

I admit there are even times where I eat unhealthy by eating a pizza. But pizzas here in Paris are much smaller than in America.

And I drink those 8 bottles of water everyday.

Ok I decided to make this my day 1 page and show my progress through out this thread. I will post my body pic as soon as I get back.

Nvm found out i can't post a pic until i get above 30 posts...
    Weird i dunno how to edit posts: anyways here are ht epics of a few of my meals: