mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Whatever happened to Kevin Nee

He was one of my fav's and just disappeared over night. I think the last time I heard he had some type of injury? Anyone hear anything? I still remember that car deadlift against Pud that was some intense ****.
    I rep back

Current lifts

515/325/555 - gym lifts

bench with a pause

deep squat

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Here's got a few recent videos here.

I think he most recently competed in WSM Malta back in October but didn't make the finals.

mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeatnscc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by _Dominik_ View Post
    Here's got a few recent videos here.

I think he most recently competed in WSM Malta back in October but didn't make the finals.
    ok cool, so he's still around. I only watched a few videos from the WSM 09 because no one could give me a direct link, they just said to go on ********. I couldn't find any though. I would really like to see them though.
    I rep back

Current lifts

515/325/555 - gym lifts

bench with a pause

deep squat

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mikeatnscc View Post
    ok cool, so he's still around. I only watched a few videos from the WSM 09 because no one could give me a direct link, they just said to go on ********. I couldn't find any though. I would really like to see them though.
    Let me know if you find more footage.

The only ones I've seen:

It's incredible how fast Savickas moves at nearly 400lbs. Mariusz got a great start and then he suddenly reeled him in.

I am a little disapointed that pud didn't complete at fortisimus this year.

It is pretty insane how fast some of these 350+ lb men can move!
    I rep back

Current lifts

515/325/555 - gym lifts

bench with a pause

deep squat

clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clorox_me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Kevin tore his bicep in 2008, and i believe tore both again shortly after this. He competed in world's this year and didn't do so well.

Like the other posters said, he's been updating his youtube account with recent vids.

Registered User ATribeCalledFit's Avatar
    ATribeCalledFit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by clorox_me View Post
    Kevin tore his bicep in 2008, and i believe tore both again shortly after this. He competed in world's this year and didn't do so well.

Like the other posters said, he's been updating his youtube account with recent vids.
    Strongman is tough on the body...Kevin is awesome though...that guy blew up from his special on MTV.
    http://strengthdisciple.wordpress.com/