Failsnail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat loss snack vs health snack

I am wanting to lose fat... I have had some good results but they could be better. When ever I go online people are going on about to lose fat you need a fat loss diet and not just a healthy one. So fruit etc are out because of too much sugar and so on and so forth.
    Fruit is what I eat though because I work a busy job and do get the chance to eat 3 times a day at work but 2 of these are only 20 mins.
    Does anyone have any ideas for fat loss snacks that don't take too much prep and are quick to eat?

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1) Whoever told you fruit is bad is an idiot.

2) You can have a full meal in 20 minutes, especially if you have a microwave in your workspace. If not, spend $50 and donate one.

3) Things you can keep in your desk that won't perish are things like jerky, protein bars, instant oatmeal packets, and nuts.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The only problem with fruit is that people often underestimate how many calories they are eating. Most normal sized pieces of fruit come in at around 100 cals, and people often don't count them properly, and treat them as something you can eat as much as you like.

Personally, I think cottage cheese is a great quick snack. It keeps for ages in the fridge, it's easy to eat but doesn't tempt you to overdo it, keeps you full and provides good protein.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Snacks just make me hungrier... it's weird.

My snack is usually a big cup of skim milk. om nom nom <3 milk.
    add me : http://www.********.com/mbobilin
    fat loss log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128202591

The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yup, fruit is my downfall. Fruit is so...kind of overrated in nutrition sense that you don't realise all the nutrition from it doesn't cancel out that it has energy calories to go along with it.

NOT saying fruit is bad for you, it's really good. But if you're looking for something to eat and you have to pick between 2 bananas and a McDonalds cheeseburger...well it's hard to see that they are pretty much equal as far as calories go. That's where over eating comes into play, you think "Oh another apple is nothing" but you have to treat it like any other food.