Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Stats: 5'2", 125 lbs
    TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TinaBee's BodySpace

Wink

Have her read this, my explanation of how to do it.

First of all make sure she's relaxed and in a comfortable position. I perfere to have him lay on his back and kneel between his legs and put lean on my forearms. Lick his entire cock first make sure it's good and wet and start like a normal blow job. Just go slow up and down testing how much you can fit in before it gets to your throat. Once comfortable with that wrap your top lip over your top teeth, take his cock all the way to the back of your throat, and stick your tongue out over your bottom teeth and out of your mouth(this opens your throat and protects his cock from your teeth) now pull your tongue back into your mouth but still keep it over your teeth while swallowing and pressing your face down taking him into your throat. Get it all the way in until your nose touches his pubes.

Practice doing that and just holding it in your throat for as long as you can without gagging. Once you feel comfortable with that work on actually face ****ing him or having him hold your head and thrust into your throat.

O and pics of your GF?

Law School Weighs My Mind Masknight's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 204 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3964
    Masknight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Masknight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Masknight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Masknight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Masknight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Masknight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Masknight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Masknight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Masknight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Masknight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Masknight has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Masknight's BodySpace
    if you close your left hand around your thumb, you don't have a gag reflex any more. i'm not sure if it was right or left hand but one of them ( or maybe both) works. Tried with the lady and she could take it all with ease.
    I'm not going to be an underachiver any longer. I don't want to be the one who had potential and let it go to waste. It's not I won't any more.

I can.

Stats: 6'4", 260 lbs
    JMuskle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMuskle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMuskle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMuskle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMuskle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMuskle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMuskle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMuskle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMuskle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMuskle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JMuskle has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JMuskle's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TinaBee View Post

First of all make sure she's relaxed and in a comfortable position. I perfere to have him lay on his back and kneel between his legs and put lean on my forearms. Lick his entire cock first make sure it's good and wet and start like a normal blow job. Just go slow up and down testing how much you can fit in before it gets to your throat. Once comfortable with that wrap your top lip over your top teeth, take his cock all the way to the back of your throat, and stick your tongue out over your bottom teeth and out of your mouth(this opens your throat and protects his cock from your teeth) now pull your tongue back into your mouth but still keep it over your teeth while swallowing and pressing your face down taking him into your throat. Get it all the way in until your nose touches his pubes.

Practice doing that and just holding it in your throat for as long as you can without gagging. Once you feel comfortable with that work on actually face ****ing him or having him hold your head and thrust into your throat.

O and pics of your GF?
    I came
    I rep back, just saiyan

Stats: 1'0", 2 lbs
    onestep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) onestep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) onestep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) onestep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) onestep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) onestep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) onestep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) onestep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) onestep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) onestep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) onestep has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit onestep's BodySpace
    where the fck are the pics

Registered User whoisthedrizzle's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 235 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6386
    whoisthedrizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whoisthedrizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whoisthedrizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whoisthedrizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whoisthedrizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whoisthedrizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whoisthedrizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whoisthedrizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whoisthedrizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whoisthedrizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whoisthedrizzle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit whoisthedrizzle's BodySpace
    this is about the only situation where my small pen0r is full of win

Stats: 6'1", 246 lbs
    BodyPoints: 891
    yoplay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yoplay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yoplay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yoplay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yoplay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yoplay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yoplay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yoplay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yoplay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yoplay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) yoplay has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit yoplay's BodySpace
    OP these are steps for her not to have a gag reflex.

Step one, ball a tight fist either hand. (around the thumb)

Step two, tell her to go all the way on teh cock.

Step three, no gag reflex

step four, mind = blown

(srs post is srs neg me if it doesnt work)

Stats: 5'8", 140 lbs
    fiftycents50 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fiftycents50 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fiftycents50 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fiftycents50 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fiftycents50 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fiftycents50 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fiftycents50 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fiftycents50 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fiftycents50 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fiftycents50 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fiftycents50 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit fiftycents50's BodySpace

O and pics of your GF?
    Lol I got a boner just reading that

Stats: 6'0", 178 lbs
    BodyPoints: 92
    dark-m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dark-m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dark-m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dark-m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dark-m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dark-m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dark-m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dark-m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dark-m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dark-m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dark-m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit dark-m's BodySpace

O and pics of your GF?
    great post reps

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit mynemaborat's BodySpace
    this is honestly the biggest turn on for me... better than absolutely anything. right up there with chicks that swallow

mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mynemaborat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

O and pics of your GF?
    oh lawd

Stats: 6'3", 220 lbs
    bipolarmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bipolarmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bipolarmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bipolarmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bipolarmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bipolarmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bipolarmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bipolarmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bipolarmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bipolarmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) bipolarmuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit bipolarmuscle's BodySpace

O and pics of your GF?
    I would like to personally thank you for saving my first thread

TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TinaBee has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by bipolarmuscle View Post
    I would like to personally thank you for saving my first thread
    lol you're welcome now supply us pictures of your GF like a good lil miscer knows they should :-)

Stats: 5'4", 125 lbs
    lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lizzylamb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit lizzylamb's BodySpace
    A toothbrush? you sure she's not bulimic?

It's different when you're deepthroating and using a toothbrush, imo..

maybe she should just practice on you?

lol you're welcome now supply us pictures of your GF like a good lil miscer knows they should :-)
    im not gonna lie... i fapped to that post. u ever feel the need to elaborate further, go right ahead

Stats: 5'7", 140 lbs
    BodyPoints: 15048
    LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LunicaAshes's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Brutotal View Post
    Don't ever push yourself to the point where you'll throw up. It will have the opposite effect. Bulimics typically have a lower gag reflex.

Just progressively get more use to having things put in your mouth.
    Thanks, will try.

And I'm used to cock in my mouth, I've just got a lot of sensory issues that make it difficult to do some things. You think occupational therapy would help? lol.

Originally Posted by Dreamscapes View Post
    Well, you've no need w/ AKR. Word is that he's hung like a field mouse.

Then I obviously know way more about his cock than anyone else here!

O and pics of your GF?
    Wow, thanks for all of this! I'll try this tonight, hopefully. I can't rep you again yet.

Did you read this somewhere, or figure it out on your own? I've tried sticking my tongue out over my bottom teeth, but it's harder for me than it seems like it should be. Maybe because I'm so used to covering them with my bottom lip that anything else feels unnatural. I'll try it out this way, though.

I have noticed that it's easier if I use some water-based lube. We've got some that's pretty natural and safe if swallowed, but it's not the flavored kind (which aren't as fun as I expected.)
    Last edited by LunicaAshes; 12-12-2009 at 07:00 PM.

Stats: 6'3", 205 lbs
    pwoL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pwoL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pwoL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pwoL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pwoL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pwoL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pwoL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pwoL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pwoL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pwoL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) pwoL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit pwoL's BodySpace
    just had an awesome vid sent to me, xhamster -> "Very Hard German Amateur Deepthroat 1"

jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    we need more bj threads, all misc bishes are contributing.

Stats: 5'7", 140 lbs
    BodyPoints: 15048
    LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LunicaAshes has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LunicaAshes's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jimmierock View Post
    lol, I always say I don't trust any woman who doesn't love giving head.

Stats: 6'3", 195 lbs
    JAH301 is a name known to all. (+5000) JAH301 is a name known to all. (+5000) JAH301 is a name known to all. (+5000) JAH301 is a name known to all. (+5000) JAH301 is a name known to all. (+5000) JAH301 is a name known to all. (+5000) JAH301 is a name known to all. (+5000) JAH301 is a name known to all. (+5000) JAH301 is a name known to all. (+5000) JAH301 is a name known to all. (+5000) JAH301 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit JAH301's BodySpace
    I don't know about y'all but I love that rough sh*t so watching her gag with tears in her eyes is a turn on to me Plus shes on her knees too! What more could you ask for?

Ive had a couple girls do it the right way and the start off (sucking, licking...)---> then build up to the tightness of the throat just feels good.

I don't know where you guys are getting your girls from...Then again maybe my girls just have better tricks.

heavydeadlifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) heavydeadlifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) heavydeadlifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) heavydeadlifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) heavydeadlifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) heavydeadlifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) heavydeadlifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) heavydeadlifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) heavydeadlifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) heavydeadlifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) heavydeadlifts has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit heavydeadlifts's BodySpace
    ive had 1 out of 10 be able to deep throat

so teh 10% theory sounds good to me
    <<<<PH/DS Family Member>>>>

jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jimmierock has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by LunicaAshes View Post
    lol, I always say I don't trust any woman who doesn't love giving head.
    i see thats how you got 8k rep, deep throating a mod....

not bad not bad...

Stats: 5'4"
    getmesweaty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) getmesweaty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) getmesweaty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) getmesweaty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) getmesweaty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) getmesweaty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) getmesweaty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) getmesweaty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) getmesweaty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) getmesweaty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) getmesweaty has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit getmesweaty's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jimmierock View Post
    lmao..it is an interesting topic..

Stats: 5'7", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1785
    illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) illbleed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit illbleed's BodySpace
    are you talking about them taking it as far as they can or down to your balls? cuz i dont think i have ever had a girl take it all the way down to my balls. depends on your size too OP

P.S. Tinabee sounds like a keeper
    Last edited by illbleed; 12-12-2009 at 07:35 PM.

Originally Posted by LunicaAshes View Post
    Thanks, will try.

And I'm used to cock in my mouth, I've just got a lot of sensory issues that make it difficult to do some things. You think occupational therapy would help? lol.

Then I obviously know way more about his cock than anyone else here!

Wow, thanks for all of this! I'll try this tonight, hopefully. I can't rep you again yet.

Did you read this somewhere, or figure it out on your own? I've tried sticking my tongue out over my bottom teeth, but it's harder for me than it seems like it should be. Maybe because I'm so used to covering them with my bottom lip that anything else feels unnatural. I'll try it out this way, though.

I have noticed that it's easier if I use some water-based lube. We've got some that's pretty natural and safe if swallowed, but it's not the flavored kind (which aren't as fun as I expected.)
    I read the tongue thing somewhere, but mostly it's been a lot of practice. Giving oral is by far my favorite thing to do sexually. And the sticking your tongue out and pulling it back in will literally help to pull his cock down your throat while you swallow it. And just try and relax your throat.

I've never used lube for deep throating although I have heard it helps some girls.

Stats: 6'3", 193 lbs
    Pacific-Baller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pacific-Baller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pacific-Baller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pacific-Baller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pacific-Baller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pacific-Baller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pacific-Baller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pacific-Baller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pacific-Baller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pacific-Baller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Pacific-Baller has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Pacific-Baller's BodySpace
    Make a first with your left hand, with your thumb inside it. Squeeze your thumb as hard as you can.

Your gag reflex is now gone.

Stats: 5'8", 130 lbs
    litle_dan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litle_dan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litle_dan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litle_dan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litle_dan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litle_dan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litle_dan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litle_dan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litle_dan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litle_dan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litle_dan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit litle_dan's BodySpace
    of all the girls that gave me a bj, only 3 could take the whole thing and took it deep. and 1 girl in specific was a trooper. i was the second time she gave a bj, yes she was a virgin but she took it deep and long. she went deep and twisted her head as she came up. did it for so long she had to take a break cuz her throat hurt and such. now she cant look at me cuz she is ashamed i got her to do that on the first time we ever hung out..

Originally Posted by Pacific-Baller View Post
    Make a first with your left hand, with your thumb inside it. Squeeze your thumb as hard as you can.

Your gag reflex is now gone.
    My hands are too busy doing other things sorry :-P

Registered Miscer Thetasteofink69's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1253
    Thetasteofink69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thetasteofink69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thetasteofink69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thetasteofink69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thetasteofink69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thetasteofink69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thetasteofink69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thetasteofink69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thetasteofink69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thetasteofink69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Thetasteofink69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Thetasteofink69's BodySpace
    I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread..
    iRepback

Stats: 6'2", 230 lbs
    BodyPoints: 647
    Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Bears's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ndrew3 View Post
    wasn't something posted here a while ago about if you make a fist, with your thumb INSIDE the fist and grip, you won't have a gag reflex? tell her to try that.
    ya but what it really does is makes you focus on something else. it can be done tons of ways
    TEAM GROUND ZERO TRAINING!
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***
    ---Classy Misc Crew---
    $$ CT BALLER CREW $$
    ~Stylin On U Crew~
    u mad?

My hands are too busy doing other things sorry :-P
    after you are done jacking off, come and give me a sucking.

srsly, get longer hair : ) : ) : ) ultimus style.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast