skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Nutrishop vs the world?

I've been off and on lifting for about 4 years now. The person who got me started in lifting was an employee at Nutrishop. All they ever say there is that their nutrishop only products, such as Vitasport, Katalyst, and Nu-tek, are way better than any of the mass ad spamming brands such as muscle tech... I've never tried any products outside of these 3 brands (besides pro-hormones), question is... is what they say true? are most other brands that use mass spamming in magazines ****? PLEASE do not reply, "try them and find out" because these 3 products have worked well for me, i'd rather not blow my money testing something else, when i could get suggestions from someone who has tried both.

Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Vitasport makes many products... some might be ok... and depends what Nutrishop sells them for.

I am sure the other companies are the same situation.

What are you actually doing?

skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skimthegrotto has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    atm im trying to lose weight (fat) and then once i lower my bmi im going to bulk again. I was just curious about the quality of the products compared to others. Price is not an issue