Closed Thread
Page 262 of 272 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,860 of 8136
    Registered User wisconsin9erfan's Avatar
    wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What protein powders are people using now? I need to re-order a low card protein powder soon and not sure what I want to get. I see Scivation changed their product? Is it better? Worse? I like Nature's Best Isopure but it is just too expensive. Just want to see if there are any new products out there I should try. Thanks in advance.

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Heres something I was confused on (will rep)

If you start on a Monday and want to have your cheat meal on Sunday, do you have a cheat meal on your first Sunday, or forgo it because you will have only been in keto briefly as it takes a few days to enter keto?

hope that makes sense.

bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm gonna hop back on this diet. I had tremendous results with it in the past - then I went to grad school and basically destroyed my body. A couple nagging injuries have forced me to totally change my approach to lifting. However I've graduated, been doing what I can for the past couple months, and am ready to get my diet together and drop a couple dress sizes.

Originally Posted by Archanic View Post
    Heres something I was confused on (will rep)

If you start on a Monday and want to have your cheat meal on Sunday, do you have a cheat meal on your first Sunday, or forgo it because you will have only been in keto briefly as it takes a few days to enter keto?

hope that makes sense.
    I don't think it really matters man - how long are you going to be on this diet for, 6-12 weeks? What is a day or two going to matter? Don't overthink it.
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

WELL I STAND UP NEXT TO A MOUNTAIN... CHOP IT DOWN WITH THE EDGE OF MY HAND...

Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Quick question - is it OK to mix/match the meals? Im sure it is because its the same calories at the end of the day.

In other words, is there any reason why I shouldn't mix my eggs with the 8oz of beef (fatty meal)?...for example

Thanks
    "Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways"

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Strik9 View Post
    Quick question - is it OK to mix/match the meals? Im sure it is because its the same calories at the end of the day.

In other words, is there any reason why I shouldn't mix my eggs with the 8oz of beef (fatty meal)?...for example

Thanks
    You can move meals around if you want but I would follow it as its. 3 shake meals, and 3 other meals beings eggs, lean meat + nuts/almonds, and fatty meat (salmon/beef) with salad or green veggie.

instead of 3 shakes you could do two and replace one with say eggs/egg whites and just work cals out so they are similar.

The Honky Barry White theoctavist's Avatar
    theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theoctavist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wisconsin9erfan View Post
    What protein powders are people using now? I need to re-order a low card protein powder soon and not sure what I want to get. I see Scivation changed their product? Is it better? Worse? I like Nature's Best Isopure but it is just too expensive. Just want to see if there are any new products out there I should try. Thanks in advance.
    I use Scivation Chocolate. It is better than before, actually. Best protein out there, IMO! I am a customer for life.
    "If you're doing business with a religious son-of-a-b*&ch, get it in writing. His word isn't worth ****. Not with the good lord telling him how to **** you on the deal."- William Seward Burroughs.

Registered User wisconsin9erfan's Avatar
    wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wisconsin9erfan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by theoctavist View Post
    I use Scivation Chocolate. It is better than before, actually. Best protein out there, IMO! I am a customer for life.
    Yeah thats what I will probably get. Just noticed it has 4g carbs per serving where before it only had 1g carb per serving I believe. Minus the 1g of fiber it will only be 3g so not a big deal I guess. Thanks for the reply.

outofshapeguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outofshapeguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outofshapeguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outofshapeguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outofshapeguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outofshapeguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outofshapeguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outofshapeguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outofshapeguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outofshapeguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) outofshapeguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have some questions about this diet:

1)how much does 8oz of ground beef and chicken weight after its cooked?

2)there is no mention of training. i train about 5 days a week and do cario twice a week. how many days a week should i do cardio?

3)i workout late at night(8pm). is there any recommended eating schedule? since i wake up at 6 i can eat all of the meals easily before 7pm which would leave me with nothing post-workout or anything before bed. any tips?

thanks

HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000)

Great diet

After so long I'm now down to 225lbs but I feel i platued. Can anyone suggest if I should continue the 250lb diet? Or adjust to the 200lb diet. I don't want to lose muscle and I do rigorous cardio due to hockey.

mac_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mac_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mac_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mac_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mac_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Guys,

Just want some insight into what would be the best approach to diet and nutrition during the month of Ramadan (for those that don’t know, Ramadan is a month where Muslims fast from the hours of sunrise to sunset – no water or food allowed in this time). The way it falls where I am, this means that I will be fasting from 3.20AM to 9.20PM, therefore my opportunity to pack as much nutrition in is only 6 hours.

At the current moment I am following DP’s keto diet (200lbs plan) – I am currently in week 6 of the diet and I have made steady progress. Ramadan starts on 20th July 2012 – that gives me another 4/5 weeks of following this diet.

After thinking about the best way to proceed during the month of fasting I have decided to maintain the principles of keto. In the 6 hour window I have to eat I will attempt to get 4 meals in – each meal consisting of;

Protein – 75g
    Fat – 30g
    Carbs – 5g

So my total intake will be P = 300g, F = 120g, C = 20g

I just want to throw this out there really and ask what you guys would do if you had to fast for a month. Do you foresee any issues with this approach?

Maybe some of you guys have fasted before and have a keto style approach?

Lets discuss!!!

HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000) HockeyGoon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HockeyGoon View Post
    After so long I'm now down to 225lbs but I feel i platued. Can anyone suggest if I should continue the 250lb diet? Or adjust to the 200lb diet. I don't want to lose muscle and I do rigorous cardio due to hockey.
    shameless bump. measly reps for experianced critisism.
    Pain & Sweat, is weakness leaving the body.

OZJVH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kinda lost...ill be doing this for 11/12 weeks for a pre contest cut

q1. cheat meal is this not to be mistaken for a carb up? if so how does a cheat day work for a 180lbs type? i know a keto carb up should be 710c 75f 150p but what is it for a cheat day? honestly i feel bad if i smash the diet all week then on sat night i go out and grab a pizza to me that is counter productive to a weight loss program.

q1.1. if a cheat meal is needed at m8 on say a sat for this to work what is expected? cheat(maccas) then bed? or cheat(maccas) 3 hours shake bed?

q2. can i add an extra meal on? im up at 7 and go to bed at 12 so 6 meals gets me to around 10. could i add in another shake & pb?

q3.this ones more towards contest prep. do i just run this all the way to the night before my comp? or do i stop and do my gly dep 7 days out?

sorry in advance if these q have been answered already but i did a quick search..was

Simply Shredded-research-in depth look into carbing up on ketogenic diet by good old lyle mcdonald for any keto warriors who want to queery where i got my ratios for carbing up

ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by outofshapeguy View Post
    i have some questions about this diet:

1)how much does 8oz of ground beef and chicken weight after its cooked?

2)there is no mention of training. i train about 5 days a week and do cario twice a week. how many days a week should i do cardio?

3)i workout late at night(8pm). is there any recommended eating schedule? since i wake up at 6 i can eat all of the meals easily before 7pm which would leave me with nothing post-workout or anything before bed. any tips?

thanks
    weigh your beef after its cooked, depending on quality of the meat it will weigh different after its cooked so cooked weight is best.

train as you normly would 6 to 8 reps works well with this diet, no cardio until you stop loosing fat then add 30 mins after your weights daily

and dont eat as soon as you wake at 6am, but 6 meals every 3 hours should get you too bed time, save your shake and pb meal until after your 8pm workout
    i rep back if i forget pm me and i will do it on recharge............

getting massive again :)

show time next year

ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OZJVH View Post
    kinda lost...ill be doing this for 11/12 weeks for a pre contest cut

q1. cheat meal is this not to be mistaken for a carb up? if so how does a cheat day work for a 180lbs type? i know a keto carb up should be 710c 75f 150p but what is it for a cheat day? honestly i feel bad if i smash the diet all week then on sat night i go out and grab a pizza to me that is counter productive to a weight loss program.

q1.1. if a cheat meal is needed at m8 on say a sat for this to work what is expected? cheat(maccas) then bed? or cheat(maccas) 3 hours shake bed?

q2. can i add an extra meal on? im up at 7 and go to bed at 12 so 6 meals gets me to around 10. could i add in another shake & pb?

q3.this ones more towards contest prep. do i just run this all the way to the night before my comp? or do i stop and do my gly dep 7 days out?

sorry in advance if these q have been answered already but i did a quick search..was

Simply Shredded-research-in depth look into carbing up on ketogenic diet by good old lyle mcdonald for any keto warriors who want to queery where i got my ratios for carbing up
    have one cheat meal at night once a week, i eat all i can in a 4 hour time frame and still loose 2lbs per week

only have the 6 meals as per page 1 and run this diet all the way up too your show 2 days out start a slow carb up, keep salting your food and drop water intake 12 hours before show

show time next year

Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strik9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does this diet still work just fine if you have not been doing any physical activity? (I havent been able to get to the gym or do any cardio the last couple of weeks)

I've noticed that the weight does come off, just gradually. You really have to stick to this plan for several weeks before you will see big changes, but I know that it does work.

Its strange though, on this diet - I appear to be losing weight, but I still have a 'soft' look - meaning, I seem to be retaining water weight more so on this then other no carb diets. thoughts on this?
    "Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways"

Originally Posted by Strik9 View Post
    Does this diet still work just fine if you have not been doing any physical activity? (I havent been able to get to the gym or do any cardio the last couple of weeks)

I've noticed that the weight does come off, just gradually. You really have to stick to this plan for several weeks before you will see big changes, but I know that it does work.

Its strange though, on this diet - I appear to be losing weight, but I still have a 'soft' look - meaning, I seem to be retaining water weight more so on this then other no carb diets. thoughts on this?
    you asked the question the answered it your self

show time next year

seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ste247 View Post
    weigh your beef after its cooked, depending on quality of the meat it will weigh different after its cooked so cooked weight is best.

train as you normly would 6 to 8 reps works well with this diet, no cardio until you stop loosing fat then add 30 mins after your weights daily

and dont eat as soon as you wake at 6am, but 6 meals every 3 hours should get you too bed time, save your shake and pb meal until after your 8pm workout
    weigh meat before cooked or look at total meat weight raw, cook it and then weigh again and divide into portions.

seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seriouslifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you guys realize the people that are saying follow exactly the diet consisting of 3 protein shakes and along with 3 meats/eggs are wrong. all you need is high protein/high fat and minus 20g carbs. I only have 1 scoop of whey now and replaced it with other meats.

ctakacs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well guys,

Been doing great on the diet but the bag of dried fruit in my cabinet got to me last night...didn't pig out, but i had my fair share...am I screwed?

Also, if I have a night of drinking, white spirits and sugar/carb free mixers, am I to count that as a cheat?

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ctakacs View Post
    Also, if I have a night of drinking, white spirits and sugar/carb free mixers, am I to count that as a cheat?
    yes
    John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

Originally Posted by OtisBDriftwood View Post
    yes
    Even if I stick to the diet, besides the alcohol?

xais0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xais0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xais0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xais0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xais0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xais0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xais0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xais0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xais0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xais0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xais0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After having my cheat meal, two times, the day after my weight didn't change. Is that possible? Does that mean I'm not doing the diet right or my cheal meal isn't right? The last cheat meal I ate 5pizzes of pizza, 3 doughnuts, 2 cheesburgers form mcdonalds and ice cream.

Can I roll in my drinking and cheat night into one? This weekend my line up is either Aldean concert or POOL PARTY at MGM Grand, and I dont dare go sober to either event. lol

I kow I asked this before, but as long as im consuming white spirits and sugar/carb free mixers, is tha considered "cheating"? I want to drink, but I also dont want to give up m nachos/wings/burgers/ and TCBY this week!

Registered User TouchdownRobots's Avatar
    TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can I roll in my drinking and cheat night into one? This weekend my line up is either Aldean concert or POOL PARTY at MGM Grand, and I dont dare go sober to either event. lol

I kow I asked this before, but as long as im consuming white spirits and sugar/carb free mixers, is tha considered "cheating"? I want to drink, but I also dont want to give up m nachos/wings/burgers/ and TCBY this week!
    unless you are in contest prep, just drink and enjoy life on your cheat day.

Originally Posted by TouchdownRobots View Post
    unless you are in contest prep, just drink and enjoy life on your cheat day.
    Awesome, thank you!

Another question for STE or anyone on this diet for a while/multiple times...

Have any of you tried to carb up ONLY prior to workout and PWO? Get some lean gains going, pump up the muscle a little, and then continue the diet as is after that? (provided you work out in the mornings) Any advanages/disadvantages to this?

Registered User TouchdownRobots's Avatar
    TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TouchdownRobots is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome, thank you!

Another question for STE or anyone on this diet for a while/multiple times...

Have any of you tried to carb up ONLY prior to workout and PWO? Get some lean gains going, pump up the muscle a little, and then continue the diet as is after that? (provided you work out in the mornings) Any advanages/disadvantages to this?
    I wouldnt do it on the palumbo diet as it would kick you out of ketosis. You may want to check out the scivation diet solution. its very similar to this but you have carbs PWO only plus two servings of fruit per day. http://scivationbooks.com/dietsolution.htm

Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm back on this bitch - Gonna keep it clean and focus on maintaining a healthy lifestyle this time around!

Falmer1946 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking 2 solid weeks and tomorrow reefed!

Hi guys i'm on dave's diet from monday 9. Macros were about 250-270 protein (protein from nuts and greens included), 90 grams of fat, under 30 grams of carbs.
    I was on ketosis the third day, i knew because i recognized the smell of my body on keto.
    This is my diet, but i tried to variate:
    - 4 whole farm eggs + 150 ml egg whites + 5 gr coconut oil
    - 220 gr lean raw veal or chicken/turkey breast + 200 gr spinach + 10 ml evoo
    - 30 gr pro (whey hydro)
    - 350 ml egg whites + 30 gr almond butter + some cocoa powder
    - 300 gr codfish or 220 veal + 100 gr lettuce + 10 ml evoo
    - 50 gr of casein + 30 gr almond/macadamia/pistachios

My hungry is under control. I use fiber supplement ( 15 gr of net fiber). Myfitnesspal said that i consume 1991 calls, 272p-86f-29c, yesterday.

Sometimes i used prewo N.O. Explode without getting out from ketosis. Today i started with a low doses of fat loss product.

Do i continue in this way? or reduce something?
    Tomorrow evening can I reefed with a large banana shake (4 bananas), plenty white potatoes and chestnut flour?
    << you cut out fruit, you cut out their inherent nutriture. fruits are a literal Godsend.>>
    12-14-2004, 11:56 AM #29
    - alan aragon -
    The Merciful

Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Falmer1946 View Post
    Hi guys
    -Macros look great.
    -Be careful with that NO Explode though 6g per meal is fine. Just space it right and you'll be fine.
    -Eat as many carbs as you want 2 hour window. 500g carb maximum.

Closed Thread