Closed Thread
Page 269 of 272 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,070 of 8136
    charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ste247 View Post
    thanks dude how is your training going

bw
    i'm 350 lbs, very high bf%, didn't know if i should eat for lbm since i am holding so much fat.

ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by charlie335 View Post
    i'm 350 lbs, very high bf%, didn't know if i should eat for lbm since i am holding so much fat.
    no mate bw, 0.6 grams of fat, 1.5 grams of protein and trace carbs per 1lb of body weight are the macros you should be looking for...
    Lifting 6 days a week, 45 min cardio after each weight session too.

I don't see how you could do a max ot on a keto diet, but I am lifting heavy and as intense as i can, 6 days a week.

Mon - chest
    Tue - shoulders/traps
    Wed - back
    Thur - quad/ham
    Fri - bi/tri
    Sat - forearms, calves, abs
    45 mins of cardio may be too much cardio if you plateau you will have to increase cardio so you may find your self doing a lot of cardio during the later stages of the diet, i start with no cardio, no burners and let the diet only do its work early on the during later stages ill add cardio then a burner, ive never needed to do more than 2 30 min cardio sessions a day on this diet .
    i rep back if i forget pm me and i will do it on recharge............

getting massive again :)

show time next year

Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by StayRad1708 View Post
    I have two bastards of springer spaniels that I might be willing to let you eat depending on what trouble they can get into through the week.

PM me if interested
    LMAO... nearly peed myself reading that bro

StayRad1708 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sidchiclana View Post
    LMAO... nearly peed myself reading that bro
    Foes that mean you're interested or not as one of them is really getting on ma tits the day like . Haha

Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sidchiclana has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by StayRad1708 View Post
    Foes that mean you're interested or not as one of them is really getting on ma tits the day like . Haha
    Lol, bless them. Will give "them" a miss!

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    doesn't this diet contain too much protein that will stop you from getting in to ketosis? I thought in keto you should have just 1 gram protein per lb lbm, won't too much protein on this diet be converted to glucose?
    Last edited by Groce; 02-09-2013 at 01:17 PM.

StayRad1708 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Groce View Post
    doesn't this diet contain too much protein that will stop you from getting in to ketosis? I thought in keto you should have just 1 gram protein per lb lbm, won't too much protein on this diet be converted to glucose?
    I had wondered the same thing but this is my 7 th day on this cut, I've followed the macros but not the meal plan. I'm changing it up somewhat but sticking to my calories and macros.

I started 174 and I'm 168 so I think it's working haha.

charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10) charlie335 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ste247 - did you just use a 1/3c measurement for nuts or did you weigh them out in grams. Just wanna nail the portions on this diet, bought a scale figured grams would be more specfic.

ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ste247 - did you just use a 1/3c measurement for nuts or did you weigh them out in grams. Just wanna nail the portions on this diet, bought a scale figured grams would be more specfic.
    grams my friend it worked out I had about 25 almonds in total.

show time next year

it wont be converted 1.5 grams is the rule of thumb for this diet

show time next year

Thumbs up

Just a quick update...

Halfway thru week 6 and still loving it
    Weight loss has slowed down (which is good), but fat loss still happening and visible (which is even better).
    No lapsus and still very strict with myself regarding the diet.

Will come off for just 1 whole week from next Monday, as I'm travelling abroad to see my family and will also take the opportunity to give myself a rest from gym/suplements/etc. and just relax and enjoy quality family life.

Will retake the diet when I come back from vacation, hoping to carry on for at least another 6 weeks (depending on results).

So, to all you guys out there... keep it up and peace out!

Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Sidchiclana View Post
    Just a quick update...

Halfway thru week 6 and still loving it
    Weight loss has slowed down (which is good), but fat loss still happening and visible (which is even better).
    No lapsus and still very strict with myself regarding the diet.

Will come off for just 1 whole week from next Monday, as I'm travelling abroad to see my family and will also take the opportunity to give myself a rest from gym/suplements/etc. and just relax and enjoy quality family life.

Will retake the diet when I come back from vacation, hoping to carry on for at least another 6 weeks (depending on results).

So, to all you guys out there... keep it up and peace out!
    Congrats bud, keep it up. I have gained 2 lbs since my last weigh in, but i know where I'm going wrong (too many carbs creeping in, pre workout supp for example), gonna fix things up and hopefully come up with a loss next week. Again, good job! Nice work

Originally Posted by Oregonmatt View Post
    Congrats bud, keep it up. I have gained 2 lbs since my last weigh in, but i know where I'm going wrong (too many carbs creeping in, pre workout supp for example), gonna fix things up and hopefully come up with a loss next week. Again, good job! Nice work
    Thanks bro!
    Yeah man, try to keep the carbs as low as possible or even just as trace. Try some low carbs low fat isolate, that works for me. The one I use is this one: http://www.muscleform.co.uk/?shop=sh...lend.9930.aspx
    I don't know at what time of the day you train, but I stick to the meals on the diet with no pre nor post workout shakes and I make sure one of the meals follow after training and shower.
    Also, highly recommended, 10g per day of psyllium husk (fibre), which would keep things under control.
    Apart from that man, just keep at it and give yourself plenty of time...

Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oregonmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for tips bud, I appreciate it. And yes, I have FINALLY got myself some psyllium husk. I really don't know why I waited so long, because I know a lot of people on this forum have recommended it LOL. I freakin' love it. Feeling alot better, I won't be surprised to see a nice loss this week hahaha.

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've tried eating this in an 8 hour window for the last few days and I'm struggling to get all my meals in, all that protein just makes me so full, this has never happened to me on a cutting diet, usually I'm starving like all day, I'm not complaining though would much rather it be like this

Hi friends, how is everyone doing? Today is day 53 on this diet, and I'm down 9 lbs. Progress seems really slow, but steady I guess. I was eating pretty darn clean before this diet, so didn't have a huge loss at the beginning. Gonna keep on pluggin away, I cant wait to get down to the "two-nine-teens" (I'm at 220 now).

Hope everyone is having success!!

does the timing of your cardio matter on this diet? i.e. does it have to be fasted in the morning and post workout or can you do it whenever?

does the timing of your cardio matter on this diet? i.e. does it have to be fasted in the morning and post workout or can you do it whenever?
    Hi Groce - Either way will work. People seem to get results from fasted am, or post workout. I think the most important thing to remember is to keep your heart rate below 120.

Well, I'm bowing out, after only 57 days. I lost about 10 lbs. I am going to try and build some muscle again, so calories (and carbs) are gonna go way up. I'll be back on this diet when it's some to shed some fat again!! Good luck to everyone, keep up the good work!

newtostrength2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newtostrength2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newtostrength2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newtostrength2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newtostrength2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newtostrength2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newtostrength2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newtostrength2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newtostrength2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newtostrength2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) newtostrength2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry if this has been answered before but I don't have much time right now to go through the entire thread. I'm about to have my first cheat meal and was wondering is the cheat meal done in addition to everything else I've ate? So after my 6th meal on this diet (Protein Shake+ Peanut Butter) do I have my cheat meal, for a total of 7 meals? Or do I replace the 6th meal on my diet with the cheat meal and keep the rest of the 5 meals the same?

Originally Posted by newtostrength2 View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered before but I don't have much time right now to go through the entire thread. I'm about to have my first cheat meal and was wondering is the cheat meal done in addition to everything else I've ate? So after my 6th meal on this diet (Protein Shake+ Peanut Butter) do I have my cheat meal, for a total of 7 meals? Or do I replace the 6th meal on my diet with the cheat meal and keep the rest of the 5 meals the same?
    The cheat meal replaces your last meal. Hope this helps.

harveyjmpr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveyjmpr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveyjmpr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveyjmpr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveyjmpr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveyjmpr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveyjmpr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveyjmpr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveyjmpr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveyjmpr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) harveyjmpr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    doesn't matter... keep it under 120bpm and no less than 20 mins, but shoot for 45 if have time.
    Peak weight - 370lbs

July 18th, 2011 - 310lbs

January 23rd, 2012 - 229lbs

March 1st, 2012 - 223.6lbs

April 14th 2012 - 221.6lbs

June 1st 2012 - 219.6lbs

July 18th 2012 - 216.2 (one year anniversary!)

PrototypeGQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey friends,

I tried to post this on a new thread, but nobody replied....

Would anybody be able to give me some tips on how to transition from the Palumbo Cut Diet to more of a Palumbo "Maintenance" Diet?

Specifically, I'm wondering about things like:

1) Would you switch your cheal meal into a cheat day? (keeping the rest of the diet the same)
    2) Would you stick with the cheat meal, but add some carbs to a couple of your regular meals?
    3) Would you do both of the above?
    4) Would you still keep the workout protocols (low intensity cardio, high intensity/lower-volume weights)?

Believe me - as much information as you could give is much appreciated!

Thanks kindly

Originally Posted by PrototypeGQ View Post
    Hey friends,

I tried to post this on a new thread, but nobody replied....

Would anybody be able to give me some tips on how to transition from the Palumbo Cut Diet to more of a Palumbo "Maintenance" Diet?

Specifically, I'm wondering about things like:

1) Would you switch your cheal meal into a cheat day? (keeping the rest of the diet the same)
    2) Would you stick with the cheat meal, but add some carbs to a couple of your regular meals?
    3) Would you do both of the above?
    4) Would you still keep the workout protocols (low intensity cardio, high intensity/lower-volume weights)?

Believe me - as much information as you could give is much appreciated!

Thanks kindly
    Hi bro.
    This is my 7th week on this diet and still loving it. I had last week completely off gym/diet/suplements, as I was travelling, so no much point. Back on it now and expecting to run for at least another 6 weeks.
    However and with regard to your questions, in 6 weeks from now (depending on results) I'll be heading back to bulking, but with sense and steady pace.
    My goal will be to put on at least 1lb per week, so to be able to do this, the idea I've come up with is still keeping the cheat meal (Saturdays for me) and adding some more food to the regular meals.
    For example 1 cup of oats to your 5 whole eggs + 2 egg whites at breakfast, 1/2 cup of rice to your chicken + almonds, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese or greek yogurt to your salmon and salad and 1 pre-workout smoothie with some 400 calories in it.
    That way, I'll be consuming 700 calories more per day than now, which will be my 500 calories to get into maintenance + 200 calories more to start adding weight.
    As per the workout methods... I'll be sticking with low volume heavy weight, which seems to work for me and the cardio will be brought down from 5 to 3 days per week.
    I hope it helps and some feedback from the experienced guys out there will be welcome

PrototypeGQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey thanks buddy!
    Yeah I completely agree - the diet rocks hard!
    I appreciate your response too. That makes sense, I think I'll do similar and just continue to tinker with it and see what works vs. what fails.
    Good luck with your bulk too bro!

Originally Posted by PrototypeGQ View Post
    Hey thanks buddy!
    Yeah I completely agree - the diet rocks hard!
    I appreciate your response too. That makes sense, I think I'll do similar and just continue to tinker with it and see what works vs. what fails.
    Good luck with your bulk too bro!
    Cheers man, you too and always happy to help!

philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is that my lean mass weight (165ish) or my actual body weight (200lbs), fatty-ness and all?

philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philbar513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry, another question.... What can i eat on my cheat meal? Pizza and cupcakes would be enjoyable

Originally Posted by philbar513 View Post
    Is that my lean mass weight (165ish) or my actual body weight (200lbs), fatty-ness and all?
    actual bodyweight
    Originally Posted by philbar513 View Post
    Sorry, another question.... What can i eat on my cheat meal? Pizza and cupcakes would be enjoyable
    eat what you want I do a 4hr cheat on a sunday night I have an insane workout on Monday lol

show time next year

drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drmmrRT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Question that has probably been asked but im not looking through 600 pg of threads lol: is superpump max ok on this diet? Done the diet before with great results but weight isnt falling off as easy and i have more to lose

Closed Thread