Closed Thread
Page 1 of 272 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Outline of Dave Palumbo's Diet for cutting

The premise of the diet is high protein (about 1- 1 1/2 gram per pound), moderate fat (about 1/2 g per lb) and low low carbs (no direct sources of carbs). During this diet, the brain goes into ketosis (it uses ketone bodies for energy-- fats) and thus the energy requirements by the body can almost all be supplied by fats (which you'll be taking in plenty of). The only activity that uses carbs will be the weight workout which may use 40grams per workout. You will get these 40g indirectly through the foods you'll be eating. As a backup, the cheat meal you'll be having once per week will provide a storehouse of glycogen (glucose) in case of emergency. So, you see, very little gluconeogenesis in the liver will be occurring. If we keep cortisol low (by
    restricting STIMULANTS) we'll ensure that muscle is spared!

HAVE YOUR CHEAT MEAL ON THE SAME DAY EVERY WEEK, last meal of the
    day so you dont cheat again.

Fiber helps burn fat! Everyone should take fiber 2x per day. Fiber actually helps increase the absorption of calcium.
    When following my diet plan (which includes getting your brain into ketosis), there can be NO starchy carbs eaten!

For a 200lb man:

MEAL #1
    5 whole eggs (make sure to buy OMEGA-3 EGGS from the supermarket. They contain virtually NO saturated fat and tons of good OMEGA-3 fats); add another 4 egg whites to this (they don?t need to be the Omega-3 ones; you can use liquid egg whites)

MEAL #2
    SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar)

MEAL #3
    "Lean Protein Meal": 8oz chicken with 1/2-cup cashew nuts (almonds, or walnuts)

MEAL #4
    SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added)

MEAL #5
    "Fatty Protein Meal": 8oz Salmon, Swordfish, or RED MEAT with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar

MEAL #6
    SHAKE: 50g Whey with 1 ? tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 4 whole (Omega-3) eggs and 4 extra whites

For a 250lb+ man:
    Meal 1 6 whole Omega-3 eggs
    Meal 2 8oz chicken with 1/2 cup raw almonds
    Meal 3 50g whey with 2 tablespoons all natural peanutbutter
    Meal 4 8oz salmon with 1 cup asparagus with 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil
    Meal 5 50 g whey with 2 tablespoon PB
    Meal 6 6 whole eggs

Remember, it takes 3-4 days to get into a strong ketosis where your brain is using ketone bodies (fats), instead of carbs, for energy. Be patient.

Many times I'll switch to an alternatiing diet where one day it will be protein/fat......then another protein/vegetables (very little fat). The great thing about the body and fat is that ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS can be stored in the muscle for several days, up to 2 weeks......therefore, once an adequate storehouse of Essential Fats are built up, the body can be "tortured" a little and it still won't give up muscle (that's assuming you're still taking in adequate protein. Protein can't be stored).

1oz almonds equals 6g carbs (2 of those grams are fiber) and 2oz equals 12g of carbs.

With the beef meal (any fatty protein meal), you should have the green salad with 1 tablespoon of Olive or Mac oil INSTEAD of the nuts. Only eat the nuts with the LEAN PROTEIN MEAL (chicken, turkey, lean fish)

The best fat sources come from the essential fatty acids-- Omega-6 and Omega-3's. Most of us get plenty of Omega-6s from cooking oils, ect..........however the Omega-3's are harder to get. I recommend WHOLE OMEGA-3 EGGS, FaTTY FISHS like SALMON and SWORDFISH and TUNA and MACKEREL, ALMONDS and WALNUTS have some OMEGA-3's (as well as OMEGA-6s). ANother great fat source is MONOUNSATURATES such as EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL and MACADAMIA NUT OIL.....they aren't essential but they are great for the metabolism (great source of energy) and they are extremely good for your heart.

You're not getting any indirect sources of carbs (just from the 1 spoonful of PB.... you may want to have at least one 1/3cup nuts meal. Remember, Olive or Macadamia nut oil is predominantly a MONOUNSATURATED FAT (good for the heart, but not essential)........ the nuts, and fish oil have the essential fats in them. Also, with regard to FLAX SEED OIL, the OMEGA-3 Fatty Acids found in them (alpha-linolenic acid) has a very poor conversion to DHA and EPA (Essential Omega-3 intermediates) in the HUMAN........therefore, you're much better off taking in FISH OILS (that already contain DHA/EPA) than FLAX SEED OIL.

Once fat loss slows, I always increase cardio first, then I increase the amount of fat burners (clen, cytomel, lipolyze).........After those other methods are exhausted, only then, do I play with the diet.

Always eat BEFORE lifting........never BETWEEN lifting and cardio.
    Artificial Sweetners:
    The artificial sweetener itself (eg. aspartame, sucralose) wont cause a problem. It's what some companies complex it with. For example, EQUAL and SPLENDA combine their aspartame and sucrolose with 1g of maltodextrin........whereas, in diet drinks, they don't do that. So, diet drinks are okay, SPLENDA and EQUAL must be used in moderation (STEVIA BALANCE is fine though since they use inulin fiber instead of maltodextrin

Forget using:
    -MCT's are a waste when you're dieting. If you're gonna use FATS for an energy source, they might as well serve a function in the body. MCTs are useless. They can only serve as a source of energy!
    -Arginine is not going to do anything. It will DO something; just not dramatic.

Cardio:
    CARDIO should be performed at a low intensity (under 120bpm heartrate). This will ensure that you use FAT as a fuelsource since as your heartrate increase, carbohydrates begin to become the preferred fuel of choice for the body. When on a low carb diet, you're body will break down muscle and turn that into carbs. Remember, Fat CANNOT be changed into carbs. Therefore, for bodybuilding, the rule of cardio should be LONG DURATION, LOW INTENSITY

never do less than 20 min per session

The BOTTOM LINE is that low intensity cardio (while you might need more of it) ensures that fat is utilized and muscle is spared (especially while on my high protein/moderate fat/low carb diety).

Do you feel the treadmill is better for cardio, or is the bike(stationary or recumbent) just as good? As long as the intensity is LOW, it doesn't matter which piece of equipment you use

Q&A:
    Q: Is gluconeogenesis inevitable in your diet?
    Dave Palumbo: NO

Q: If so do I need to consume more than 1.5 grams of protein per lb of LBM so as not to lose muscle?
    Dave Palumbo: The fat spares the protein....when the brain is in ketosis, the carbohydrate requirements are very very low.

Q: How much (percentage) of my protein intake would be turned into glucose (gluconeogenesis)?
    Dave Palumbo: Very little (maybe 10%)

Q: What do you think of submersion in cold water as a means of burning bodyfat (thermogenesis)?
    Dave Palumbo: HOCUS POKUS!

Q: How about drinking lots of cold water (I think this was even suggested by Elligton Darden) to help lose bodyfat?
    Dave Palumbo: RIDICULOUS

Q: Do you think drinking lots of Green Tea is beneficial to fat loss?
    Dave Palumbo: Somewhat helpful.

Q: How much is the ideal dosage of Omega 3 for a 220 lb. individual ?
    Dave Palumbo: Try to take in about 9g per day

Q: How many Tbs of peanut butter could I have instead of 1/2 cup of cashewnuts?
    Dave Palumbo: 2 tablespoons, two tablespoons of Peanut Butter contains 190 calories and 16 grams of fat (so 1.5 tablespoon equals about 12 grams fat) ...whereas......... 2oz (1/3 cup) almonds (about 40 almonds) = 12g fat

Q: I want to add that if I cant find the omega eggs here locally. Can I use international egg whites and just take an omega supplement?
    Dave Palumbo: You can get away with 5 whole eggs (regular ones) once a day........not a big deal. You'll be burning up all that fat anyway.

Q: Whats the max cups # of coffee ( no sugar ) can consume on Dave's diet ?
    Dave Palumbo: Try to limit to 2 cups per day.......I realize that towards the end of the diet you may need more to help you get through the day.

Q: If you cook tilapia in macadamon nut oil?do you coun't the oil as your fat for that meal! Depends how much you use.
    Dave Palumbo: If you just grease the pan with it, no!

Q: what is the protein,carb and fat ratio for offseason
    Dave Palumbo: 50% Protein, 25% fat, 25% carbs

Q: and the ratio for contest prep.
    Dave Palumbo:60% protein, 30% fat, 10% carbs

^^^^^^^
    the above part was copied from the previous thread started by Sick.

Female Diet

Alternate 1 day on DIET #1..... 2 days on DIET #2 and then repeat.

Diet #1

Meal #1 - 12 egg whites
    Meal #2 - 40g whey protein
    Meal #3 - 6oz chicken with 1-cup asparagus or green beans
    Meal #4 - 6oz white fish (fluke, flounder, sole, ect.) With a green salad with vinegar & mustard (no olive or macadamia nut oil)
    Meal #5 - 35g whey protein or 12 egg whites

Diet #2

Meal #1 - 2 whole (omega-3) eggs with 6 egg whites
    Meal #2 - 35g whey protein with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter
    Meal #3 - 6oz chicken with 1/4-cup (1oz) cashew nuts, or almonds, or walnuts (vary it)
    Meal #4 - 6oz salmon, swordfish, or red meat with a green salad (no tomatoes, red peppers, or carrots) with 1 tablespoon of olive oil or mac nut oil and vinegar
    Meal #5 - 35g whey with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 2 whole (omega-3) eggs with 6 white
    Last edited by cactusflower; 12-11-2009 at 06:00 AM.
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES
    Mississauga Marathon - Relay Challenge (my lap 8km) - 2015 - no time to record
    Mississauga Marathon - 10 km - 2018 - 1:20:17
    Tough Mudder (half course) - 2018 (no time to record)
    Mississauga Marathon - Half Marathon - 2018 - 2:35:01
    Toronto Women's 10km - 2019 - 1:12:14
    Lululemon Toronto Waterfront 10km - 2019 - 1:12:20

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i enjoy the addition of the female verison, should also post up ways to run this diet with the EC stack or a stimulant fat burner to reduce the bad effects of stimulant. Also some sups that still can be used on this diet such as white flood for pre workout and xtend.

coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) coconutman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can someone tell me why you can't eat tomatos, carrots or peppers?
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by coconutman View Post
    I'm guessing sugar content and glycemic load...but I could be mistaken.
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES

syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by nath123 View Post
    i enjoy the addition of the female verison, should also post up ways to run this diet with the EC stack or a stimulant fat burner to reduce the bad effects of stimulant. Also some sups that still can be used on this diet such as white flood for pre workout and xtend.
    I've been running with lean fx for anti-cortisol. Though I only take 2/3 dose lipo 6 in the am and then before my afternoon weight workout, mostly just for a little energy as I'm dragging. I noticed on the site this was posted on dave also suggested using juice plus when on this, to help with some nutrients people are lacking. I think that would be important especially for people doing this longer term.
    You lack discipline!

nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the carbs in carrots tomatoes and peppers will take you out of ketosis. The carbs from broccoli,celery and lettuce are fibrous so they are processed differently and maintain you in ketosis.

Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000) Goon44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome! that other one was insanely long.

Some good proteins for this diet and very cheap too

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/al...eyprotein.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mgn/premiumblend.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/whey.html
    remember 0carb 0 sugar is prefered but ive used 2g carb 1g sugar. I prefer 0/0 ones like All The Whey chocolate, it is super cheap too.
    Last edited by Goon44; 12-11-2009 at 08:32 AM.

mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For supps:

Fish oil
    Multivitamin
    Glucosamine - 2000mg 2x a day
    MSM - 2000mg 2x a day

slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where can I find logs for the Palumbo diet? All I can find is all keto diets and I know the diets are similar but was trying to find some so I can see the results from this diet.

Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightwolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by slobass View Post
    Where can I find logs for the Palumbo diet? All I can find is all keto diets and I know the diets are similar but was trying to find some so I can see the results from this diet.
    guys i havent drank in some months today im going to go out and drink some beers will it take me back alot ?
    Last edited by Nightwolfer; 12-11-2009 at 11:23 AM.

slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slobass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GOON44

In the ingredients on the ALL THE WHEY chocolate it says it has 1gr of carbs. And to get in 50grams on protein you need almost 2.5 scoops. If you were drinking three of these a day is 7.5 grams from protein shakes to much? Would I be better off with an isolate protein?

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the carbs in carrots tomatoes and peppers will take you out of ketosis. The carbs from broccoli,celery and lettuce are fibrous so they are processed differently and maintain you in ketosis.
    I eat any vegetable I want and the diet works fine.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Nevermind GOON I see ALL THE WHey has a protein isolate that Im assuming you are talking about. The link just brought me to their regular whey.

what was the supplement regimen to help reduce the affects of a stimulant fat burner on this diet? believe that be super helpful to most people who run EC stack/Animal Cuts/Mitrophin

mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcjerjer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what was the supplement regimen to help reduce the affects of a stimulant fat burner on this diet? believe that be super helpful to most people who run EC stack/Animal Cuts/Mitrophin
    Okay, I have taken animal cuts on this diet and it includes a cortisol blocker in the stack. So, in theory, you should be set.

EC stack - currently taking it and Ste recommended that I take 3000mg of Vitamin C and 0.4-0.8 mg of folic acid a day as the bare minimum. I also recommend taking fish oil with the EC stack to help lower blood pressure slightly and aid in fat loss.

Good luck!
    Last edited by mcjerjer; 12-11-2009 at 09:38 AM.

Also quick tip. consuming all your main carbs all at once or close to each other could take you out of ketosis.

example: I use Myofusion whey 4g carbs per scoop. I took 2 scoops last night at 8 with 1 tb PB that 10gs then at 10:30 i took 1 scoop casien 3g carbs and 1 Tb PB 2 g carbs total 15g within 3-4 hours belive it popped me out of ketosis. My solution to the problem was to reduce my post workout shake to 1 scoop added a whey shake to meal 2 for me which was just Pb.

Also quick tip. consuming all your main carbs all at once or close to each other could take you out of ketosis.

example: I use Myofusion whey 4g carbs per scoop. I took 2 scoops last night at 8 with 1 tb PB that 10gs then at 10:30 i took 1 scoop casien 3g carbs and 1 Tb PB 2 g carbs total 15g within 3-4 hours belive it popped me out of ketosis. My solution to the problem was to reduce my post workout shake to 1 scoop added a whey shake to meal 2 for me which was just Pb.

Are you sure it kicked you out? I think that you split it up with enough time. The bigger question is whether those "carbs" included sugar.

myofusion has 2g sugar 4g carbs total
    dynamize elite 12 hour 4g carbs no sugar total
    casien on is 2g carbs 1 grab sugar
    no sugar in PB

gleesamo will become famous soon enough. (+50) gleesamo will become famous soon enough. (+50) gleesamo will become famous soon enough. (+50) gleesamo will become famous soon enough. (+50) gleesamo will become famous soon enough. (+50) gleesamo will become famous soon enough. (+50) gleesamo will become famous soon enough. (+50) gleesamo will become famous soon enough. (+50) gleesamo will become famous soon enough. (+50) gleesamo will become famous soon enough. (+50) gleesamo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

my marcos for this diet

deleted
    Last edited by gleesamo; 12-11-2009 at 10:27 AM.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ketosis is overrated.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500)
    So i could use frozen broccoli for the green meal along with the fatty meal? because keeping fresh lettuce around is annoying, and if so how much of a serving is recommended? 1/2 cup?

myofusion has 2g sugar 4g carbs total
    dynamize elite 12 hour 4g carbs no sugar total
    casien on is 2g carbs 1 grab sugar
    no sugar in PB
    Always found it weird that he would say "no sugar" peanut butter, no peanut butter in the world has zero sugar, it wouldn't be peanut butter without it, granted it's very low in all natural peanut butter, but it still has sugar nonetheless.
    Last edited by elmatadero; 12-11-2009 at 12:32 PM.

yes, i usual eat 3-4 peices of broccoli with 1-2 peices of celery. i started at 170 at 5' 8" i try little more if your heavier person.

elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500) elmatadero is not very helpful. (-500)
    yes, i usual eat 3-4 peices of broccoli with 1-2 peices of celery. i started at 170 at 5' 8" i try little more if your heavier person.
    I see, thanks. However i don't know how anyone can stomach celery. The taste is just so damn strong to me, even the smallest piece in a chicken salad, will make me gag.

ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ec is ok if you take a cortisol blocker like vit c or somit, also if your not a natty and and aas's then the chances of losing muscle trough high cortisol are low anyway, you will allways lose some muscle on any cut diet, xtend is fine too you can bascily have any drink while training if it contains no carbs, personly i think products like xtend and white flood are over rated, imo the best drink to have while training is water.
    Originally Posted by coconutman View Post
    coz of the carbs
    Originally Posted by mcjerjer View Post
    Okay, I have taken animal cuts on this diet and it includes a cortisol blocker in the stack. So, in theory, you should be set.

EC stack - currently taking it and Ste recommended that I take 3000mg of Vitamin C and 0.4-0.8 mg of folic acid a day as the bare minimum. I also recommend taking fish oil with the EC stack to help lower blood pressure slightly and aid in fat loss.

Good luck!
    this^^^^^^6 the cortisol blocker in animal stacks will most prop just conatain large amounts of vit c vit e and folic acid ect, although ive not checked the ingrediants i could be wrong
    i rep back if i forget pm me and i will do it on recharge............

getting massive again :)

show time next year

Originally Posted by ste247 View Post
    ec is ok if you take a cortisol blocker like vit c or somit, also if your not a natty and and aas's then the chances of losing muscle trough high cortisol are low anyway, you will allways lose some muscle on any cut diet, xtend is fine too you can bascily have any drink while training if it contains no carbs, personly i think products like xtend and white flood are over rated, imo the best drink to have while training is water.

coz of the carbs

this^^^^^^6 the cortisol blocker in animal stacks will most prop just conatain large amounts of vit c vit e and folic acid ect, although ive not checked the ingrediants i could be wrong
    I agree with you on drinking water during a workout. I personallyhave tried other stuff and water is the best for me!

Hey, anyone know how much veg for the women's diet? 1 cup or 1/2?

ROAD RACES

ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    I agree with you on drinking water during a workout. I personallyhave tried other stuff and water is the best for me!

Hey, anyone know how much veg for the women's diet? 1 cup or 1/2?
    id just have 1 cup even 2 cups wont hurt your progress imo.....and yes water is the best all the other stuff is just another way of getting more money out of you in whats allready an epensive hobbey, supp companys know ppl will do anything to lose fat or gain 30lbs of muscle, so by telling you a product basicly dose what you want it to do you will spend $$$ on it when really it dose very little, the only supp i take is protein and my vits and minerals, every thing you need comes from food....

show time next year

id just have 1 cup even 2 cups wont hurt your progress imo.....and yes water is the best all the other stuff is just another way of getting more money out of you in whats allready an epensive hobbey, supp companys know ppl will do anything to lose fat or gain 30lbs of muscle, so by telling you a product basicly dose what you want it to do you will spend $$$ on it when really it dose very little, the only supp i take is protein and my vits and minerals, every thing you need comes from food....
    Such a good point! I take a multi and Labrada Lean Body but otherwise not much else.

ROAD RACES

Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    Such a good point! I take a multi and Labrada Lean Body but otherwise not much else.
    its all a rip off there is millions to be made in the supp market because 99% of us buy the bs they tell us, dont get me wrong ive tried lot's of differant supps but none really seem to do what it says on the lable lol, thats just my opinion though iam sure some ppl have great results with superpumps 250 ect......so how long have you been doing the palumbo diet for?

show time next year

its all a rip off there is millions to be made in the supp market because 99% of us buy the bs they tell us, dont get me wrong ive tried lot's of differant supps but none really seem to do what it says on the lable lol, thats just my opinion though iam sure some ppl have great results with superpumps 250 ect......so how long have you been doing the palumbo diet for?
    Haven't actually started it...have to buy some veggies. But I am in a plateau and need something so I thought id chekc this out. Plus I wanted to started posting elsewhere too outside of the Fem section.
    How long have you been on it? You look good!

ROAD RACES