I was kicking back today and I got to thinking... if I took as many protein drinks as recommended by all the various sources (pick one) It would be a lot of protein:
1. First thing when you wake up - because your body is devouring your muscles because of an all night 8 hour 'fast' hurry your loosing muscle!!
2. PreWorkout - Your body is going to need fuel as your breaking down tissue
3. PostWorkout - The precious 'window' is open for only a short while, if you miss it you may miss out on muscle gains
4. Before Sleep - You don't want your muscles to go without building blocks... 8 hours is a long time!!
5. between meals throughout the day because if your going to build muscle you should consistently have protein available...
ok so maybe not the in between meals... but even still 4 shakes a day is a little crazy and i can't help but think that i'm beating my liver and kidneys into submission and sealing an early fate.
I welcome your viewpoint.
Thread: How many Protein Shakes a day?