lloyds91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lloyds91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lloyds91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lloyds91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lloyds91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lloyds91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lloyds91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lloyds91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Something really putting me off

Right im getting big arms, after a week of takin the following

Creatine Monohydrade 5Gram's
    CNP Pro-Mass Weight Gain 2x a day (pint with semi skimmed milk)
    Super multivits 1000MG (Alpha Men)

Im currently 18 years old and already i'd say by total bodyfat was 5-6%

Im currently in a situation here which is really!! putting me off my weight training.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday i do an hour and a halfs full body workout covering all my muscle groups. Now i can see my ribs when i stand far away from the mirror and i can also see them very clearly when tensing with my arms up in the air. Im also getting a fat belly which ive been told to do some cardio for example a 20 min run each non workout day (low intense, high intense) im currently consumin 3k+ calories a day and im eating very healthy. No junk calories, all healthy from fish, lots of meat, potato, pasta, fruit, veg, lots of water, porridge oats and cashew nuts. I'd like to know if i continue to follow this current routine will i eventually build enough muscle to hide my ribs and also would do this 20 min cardio every non workout day rid my beer belly and actually help me increase my muscle mass and body weight ?

Please note i only started this new bodybuilding routine on the 3rd of December but my main priority is to hide my dam ribs :/

Thanks for any advice!
    Last edited by lloyds91; 12-09-2009 at 06:14 PM.
    Launching my bodybuilding career 3rd of December 09

msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lloyds91 View Post
    Right im getting big arms, after a week of takin the following

Creatine Monohydrade 5Gram's
    CNP Pro-Mass Weight Gain 2x a day (pint with semi skimmed milk)
    Super multivits 1000MG (Alpha Men)

Im currently 18 years old and already i'd say by total bodyfat was 5-6%

Im currently in a situation here which is really!! putting me off my weight training.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday i do an hour and a halfs full body workout covering all my muscle groups. Now i can see my ribs when i stand far away from the mirror and i can also see them very clearly when tensing with my arms up in the air. Im also getting a fat belly which ive been told to do some cardio for example a 20 min run each non workout day (low intense, high intense) im currently consumin 3k+ calories a day and im eating very healthy. No junk calories, all healthy from fish, lots of meat, potato, pasta, fruit, veg, lots of water, porridge oats and cashew nuts. I'd like to know if i continue to follow this current routine will i eventually build enough muscle to hide my ribs and also would do this 20 min cardio every non workout day rid my beer belly and actually help me increase my muscle mass and body weight ?

Please note i only started this new bodybuilding routine on the 3rd of December but my main priority is to hide my dam ribs :/

Thanks for any advice!
    pics?
    "Look at yourself in the mirror each morning before you go to the gym; that's the guy you want to beat every time."
    Bench: 5x235
    Squat: 5x275
    Deadlift: 5x315
    ***Gettingitdun17 "You don't bench 245" crew***

EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    a fat belly at 5-6% body fat? i dont think so

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EJ1993 View Post
    Agreed, I don't think your at 5-6%.. But what do I know?

Also, what's so bad about seeing your ribs? I don't think that will go away unless you get fat, which that's obviously not what you want. Good work on eating healthy! Strange workout routine though..

lloyds91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lloyds91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lloyds91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lloyds91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lloyds91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lloyds91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lloyds91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lloyds91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by EJ1993 View Post
    I guess im wrong there, i post a progress pic of myself every monday, my current profile pic is me before i started but you should know what i mean by when i say my ribs stick out.

I don't really have a fat belly, it's just getting to the stage where it's actually getting fat on my lower abdoman so iguess i havent the slightest clue what my bodyfat % is but yea it would be nice if any experience people here who have gone from being a skinny **** like me to an overgrown ripped giant. All im looking for is the answer to if i continue my diet plan and workout routine will i eventually gain weight, build muscle mass and hide the ribs.

Thanks
    Last edited by lloyds91; 12-09-2009 at 06:30 PM.

bumped

onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemorep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lloyds91 View Post
    I guess im wrong there, i post a progress pic of myself every monday, my current profile pic is me before i started but you should know what i mean by when i say my ribs stick out.

I don't really have a fat belly, it's just getting to the stage where it's actually getting fat on my lower abdoman so iguess i havent the slightest clue what my bodyfat % is but yea it would be nice if any experience people here who have gone from being a skinny **** like me to an overgrown ripped giant. All im looking for is the answer to if i continue my diet plan and workout routine will i eventually gain weight, build muscle mass and hide the ribs.

Thanks
    If your wanting to grow into a giant your work out routine desperately needs changing! If your wanting to stay skinny and cut your fine. For the giant physique I would strongly recommend discontinuing the full body work outs and focusing every day on a different section of the body. Also, with the diet, if your wanting to grow larger make sure your body is getting the ample protein it needs.

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    A full body workout 4 days a week is definitely going to start hindering more than helping in very short order. Look at DeFranco's Westside for Skinny Bastards (v3) for a better routine that still allows some freedom in what you're actually doing in the gym.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    strong 11-13% bf.

billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i dont get it, you can see your ribs but you have a gut
    brb miscin'

RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by billyj1994 View Post
    i dont get it, you can see your ribs but you have a gut
    lol, its what happens when you're skinny fat. I used to have it bad =/...not as much anymore =].

edit: OP isnt lyin, it does happen.
    Last edited by RaveBDK; 12-10-2009 at 08:29 AM.

msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50) msuwo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can't see ribs in your display pic.

I'm half wondering if these aren't your serratus muscles you're seeing instead?
    "Look at yourself in the mirror each morning before you go to the gym; that's the guy you want to beat every time."
    Bench: 5x235
    Squat: 5x275
    Deadlift: 5x315
    ***Gettingitdun17 "You don't bench 245" crew***