24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 6'4", 185 lbs
    hurley55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hurley55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hurley55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hurley55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hurley55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hurley55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hurley55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hurley55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hurley55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hurley55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hurley55 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit hurley55's BodySpace

Best testosterone stack

Ive been researching and ive come up with a stack to increase testosterone
    I will be taking it for 2 months and hopefully see good results

Maca monster- used for hormone balance and lower stress levels
    Ashwagandha- Lowers cortisol levels which rise when working out excessively
    L tyrosine- amino acid which nourishes pituitary gland
    Cartitine- amino acids which also nourished pituitary gland and increases growth hormones
    Tongkat ali powder(rootofthematter.com)-increases free and total testosterone
    L lycine
    Jamacian sarsaparilla powder- Has testosterone mimicing properties
    Icariin- Increases total testosterone

The reason i am trying this is my levels were at 221 and 388 ng/dl. i got it to 388 by taking axis labs HyperTest which has bulgarian tribulus in it, so if u want a 75% increase, i would try this. This was 8 months ago, and i have changed my diet and lifestyle since then. I was really stressed at the time, so i think thats how i got down to 221 cause i felt so tired and weak, now i have alot more energy and am stress free. Im hoping after taking this i get around 800-1100ng/dl, mabye even higher cause thats a range that most teens should be in, and im 18 so it should be higher.
    Let me know ur thoughts and oppinions on this, ive never tried this but i know what works and what is a waiste of money.