da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Da Bull's CL Stack - 5 days of Samples

I was fortunate enough to be chosen to do a Controlled labs stack of White Flood, Purple Wrath, and Green Mag. Thank you for letting me be a tester!

Before I get started let me give you all a back round history on myself. I started as a kid in jr high barely weighing a hundred pounds soaking wet. Yes I know most of us started there. I was very much into sports, I did wrestling, football and even did a few bodybuilding shows back in the early 90's. I placed 2nd, 5th, and won the overall title back in 1995 as a lightweight. It was after that show I decided I was done with bodybuilding competitions until I could compete as a heavyweight...lol that day has yet to come. The heaviest I've ever reached was 198lbs....so close but yet so far from 200. But what most people would never guess is that I've done all this with one leg amputated from the knee down and cerebral palsey. I don't tell you this for sympathy, because I know I have a way better body then most people, but just to give you the perspective of all the hard work I've had to put in. Working out has always been a huge part of my life, in fact I owe who I am today to the sport of bodybuilding. Growing up I dreamed of being the next Arnold, but who hasn't right? I've been doing this game for a long time, I'd like to consider myself old school. I believe the basics are what you need to focus on, and everything else is just for show.

Now on to my review...

Day 1

About 45 minutes before my workout, I took the first sample of White Flood. Supposed to taste like White Raspberry. To be honest with you, they need to switch to the regular red raspberries. Holy Cow! That was the worst tasting **** I've ever tried, and I've been in this game for a long time my friends. Simply horrible tasting, but...it does work! By the time I got ready to workout, I was feeling it, I had the little tingles and everything. I was focused. Now I wasn't sure when to take the Purple Wrath, but I decided to mix it with my jug of water to drink it during my workout. The flavor for Purple Wrath is much better and very much tolerable, kinda of like a water down grape juice. With this I was feeling tingly all over, but amazingly I felt incredibly strong and focused.

Shoulders
    Seated Barbell Shoulder Presses - 115 x 12, 115 x 12, 120 x 12
    Cable Upright Rows - 75 x 12, 75 x 12, 80 x 12
    Cable Side Laterals - 20 x 12, 20 x 12, 20 x 12

Triceps
    Cable skull Crushers - 40 x 12, 40 x 12, 45 x 12
    Seated dips w/ 25lbs on lap - 12,12,12,12

Then I did abs, no need to get into those. Not to make excuse for the weights on the cables, but my PowerTec cable machine is a little difficult, those that have one know what I am talking about...lol. I'm pretty is sure it is the way the cables are set upand the weight distribution. That is my workout, short and sweet, I usually do a 2 days on and 1 day off. Tomorrow's workout is back and legs...eerrrr well...leg and 1/2...lol. You gotta be able to laugh about it right!

After I finished the workout, I took the sample back of Green Mag. I absolutely love this stuff. The sour apple is delicious and mixes very well.

That is it folks, thanks for following along, I hope I can be of help and I will glady answer any questions. Thanks you and Thanks again to Controlled Labs!

Stay Tuned for Day 2!
    Last edited by da_bull; 12-10-2009 at 04:04 PM.

illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow! awesome background there bull! Truly an inspiration.

In on this for sure. Usually, I drink the PW as a intra drink, but it can also be used as a pre- or a post- workout drink.
    Last edited by illilian; 12-11-2009 at 06:40 AM.

da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50) da_bull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by illilian View Post
    Wow! awesome background there bull! Truly an inspiration.

In on this for sure. Usually, I drink the PW as a intra drink, but it can also be used as a pre- or a post- workout drink.
    Thank you Man! I don't really try to live my life to be an inspiration, but I guess sometimes I am. Thanks
    Last edited by da_bull; 12-11-2009 at 10:45 AM.

Day 2

Alright day 2 of this CL stack of White Flood, Purple Wrath and Green Mag!

45 mintutes prior to my workout, I again try to stomach this god awful stuff of White Flood. How you guys can stomach this stuff is beyond me. But I down it as fast as possible because I know it does work and does mix very well I might add. I think the next time I'll try it with juice or something. As the time gets closer I can feel my body being energized and the little tingles everywhere, I do love that feeling. Next I pour my sample of Purple Wrath in my jug of water and start out for the gym. The Purple wrath mixes very easily and taste pretty good too. I do notice an aftertaste of like an artifical sweetner or something, but it is not bad.

Back
    Close Grip Lat Pulldowns - 130 x 12, 130 x 12, 135 x 12
    Barbell Rows - 175 x 12, 175 x 12, 180 x 12

Leg(s)
    Walking Lunges w/20lbs - I do 3 sets of this and it equals about 12-15 steps
    Dealifts (I do this to tie in the back and legs) - 135 x 12, 135 x 12, 135 x 12

And then of course I do abs, which I normally do V ups, crunches and leg raises. This was a good workout, I workout in my garage and it has been so cold lately, but this workout I was sweating like a pig. I felt good and I felt very strong. I can't wait for the next workout, which will be Saturday.

After my workout I finished it off with the Green Mag, I can't say enough good about this stuuff. I've been taking this stuff awhile now, but it absolutely works and tastes great!

That's it for now, Stay tuned for Day 3...which will be tomorrow!

Thanks and I hope you are enjoying this!

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sub'd man. And we're def enjoying it

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Sub'd man. And we're def enjoying it
    Thanks brother, much appreciated!
    "Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by da_bull View Post
    Thanks brother, much appreciated!
    No worries man. Hope you have a good weekend

Day 3

Alright day 3 of this wonderful stack...lol Today is Chest and Bi's, my personal fav..."curls for the girls...lol

Ok so today I was going to try something different with this powdered vomit called White Flood. I decided to mix it with apple juice to see if I could mask the flavor of this stuff. Guess what??? It didn't work...ugh..2 more days of this stuff. It's ashame because this stuff actually works, I love getting the little tingles and feeling the energy I get from taking this stuff. After waiting about 45 minutes, I put the sample of Purple Wrath in my water jug and got ready for an awesome workout. Have I said how much I like this stuff, the taste is far better then the White Flood and this stuff keeps the tingles going thru my whole workout!

Today's workout is going to be a heavy one, because I usually do 3 workouts of 3 sets of 12 and then the next 3 workouts are 3 sets of 6. And of course I started this log when I was on workout #2 of 12 sets. Ok here we go!

Chest
    Bench Press 195 x 6, 195 x 6, 200 x 6
    Incline Press 170 x 6, 170 x 6, 175 x 6

Biceps
    Barbell Curls 115 x 6, 115 x 6, 115 x 6
    Single Cable Curls 30 x 6, 30 x 6, 35 x 6

Whewwww, that was an awesome workout! I can't believe how incredibly strong I felt today. I can't really tell if it is a result of this stack, but I'm sure it is helping. After my workout I took my green mag and savored every last drop and basked in the glow of an incredible workout!!!!

Thanks for following along folks, I have 2 more days of this stack, so stay tuned!
    Last edited by da_bull; 12-12-2009 at 02:30 PM.
    "Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am so glad you aren't letting a little ol thing like taste buds kick you in the pants and not even taking the white flood!!! lol

anyway, if you don't like the white raspberry, there's also electric lemonade and tablet form. Personally, i like the tablet form.

Originally Posted by illilian View Post
    Personally, i like the tablet form.
    As do I. It hits me a lot better

Day 4

I have to say, I almost didn't workout today(Sunday) because I was feeling all down and depressed that my beloved Cowboys suffered another defeat. Then I got to thinking and was like no, mopping around isn't gonna make me feel any better.

So I went to the kitchen and said, hmmm...what can I mix with this White Flood this time. I had nothing so I tried mixing it with the Green Mag! Bad Bad mistake...lol. There is no masking that taste, but like a trooper, I gulped it down and waited for the tingles.

Went and changed into my workout clothes, then poured the Purple Wrath in my water jug and head to the gym. I have to say, I am so glad I workout today because once I got warmed up, I was ready to go. Man was I strong last night...

Shoulders
    Seated Shoulder Press 135 x 6, 135 x 6, 135 x 6
    Cable Upright Rows 85 x 6. 85 x 6, 90 x 6
    Side Cable Laterals 20 x 12, 20 x 12, 20 x12

Triceps
    Cable Skull Crushers 50 x 6, 50 x 6, 55 x 6
    Seated Dips w/ 25lbs. 12, 12, 12, 12

Awesome workout, my strength is going up and I feel really good. Even my fiance is telling me I am looking bigger. I have noticed I have gain 4lbs this last week. I have no scietific explanation for it, I've just been eating and trying to get plenty of rest.

Alright, well I have one more day of this log, then this will be it for me. Maybe I will start tracking my workouts on here to see if it can be of motivation to anyone. Not that I am trying to be a motivator, I'm just trying to keep up with the rest of the world.

Take care!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nice !
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Dude, def start tracking your workouts on the site. It's very motivational and there's always lots of support

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry you don't like the taste of WF. How much water are you using?
    Last edited by bull.dogz; 12-15-2009 at 11:08 AM.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Sorry you don't like the taste of PI. How much water are you using?
    It's the tast of White Flood that I don't like, I generally use a tall glass of water, maybe 16oz. To me it just has a real nasty and bitter after taste. It does work though, no complaints there...lol

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by da_bull View Post
    It's the tast of White Flood that I don't like, I generally use a tall glass of water, maybe 16oz. To me it just has a real nasty and bitter after taste. It does work though, no complaints there...lol
    Lol, my bad.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Day 5

Well alright this is the last and final review of my 5 day supply of White Flood, Purple Wrath and Green Mag. I want to give Controlled Labs a great big Thank you for selecting me to be one of the testers, it was a fun experience for me!

First let me apologize for missing the last 2 days, the first day I took was scheduled, the second day was because my daughter had some after school programs and I just used those days to be lazy, but when you look as good as I do, you can get away with that...hahaha!

Anyways I did not miss a beat as far as my workout goes! Again 45 minutes before planning to tear it up, I get out the White Flood, oh dear god help me...lol. No, I decided to man up and just drink it with out mixing with anything! Well after gagging it down, I poured some Purple Wrath in my water jug and proceeded to do what I do best! Tingles are all over me, I love it! Let's do this!

Back
    Close-grip pull downs 135 x 12, 135 x 12, 140 x 12
    Barbell Rows 175 x 12, 175 x 12, 180 x 12

Leg(s)
    Walking Lunges w/25lbs - I did 4 sets of this and it equals about 12-15 steps
    Dealifts (I do this to tie in the back and legs) - 135 x 12, 140 x 12, 140 x 12

That is it, I felt very good and strong! Then I finished it off with a nice cold glass of Green Mag! Got to replenish what I just tore down!

My overall review of these products are very good, my only dislike if you couldn't tell was the flavor of the White Flood. Otherwise it is a solid product, it defitnitely gets you ready for the workout. The Purple Wrath was very solid as well, drinking it through my workout kept me alert and wanting to push myself harder for each set. I did gain about 4 pounds this last week, again I'm not sure if it was related to this log, but for the sake of the folks in CL, we will just say it was...lol.

Again thanks again to Controlled Labs and a special thanks to everyone that took the time to follow along! I will definitely see about starting my own personal log, so stay tuned!

Awesome man! thanks for the log and the detail too!

So glad you man'd it up and drank it!! And yeah, when you look as good as you do (no homo)...

lol

Thanks for the review man. And like I said, def get a log up! It'll help

gstoychev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have inspire me, indeed. Thank you man. Greetings from Europe