Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

ckku31 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit ckku31's BodySpace

One a day Multi makes me sick

I have the high potency multivitamin ONE A DAY. I like to take a multi but this stuff is killin me. I take it with food and still it makes me feel very sick, to the point where i can throw up, and i have a few times-- within minutes of taking the pill. Anyone experience this?? And is there a better multi out there i could buy that wont make me feel sick?? Also, when is the best time to take em?
    thanx
    "i can accept failure but i can not accept not trying" MJ

Play long, Love deep

Stats: 5'6", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 168
    WQ87 is a name known to all. (+5000) WQ87 is a name known to all. (+5000) WQ87 is a name known to all. (+5000) WQ87 is a name known to all. (+5000) WQ87 is a name known to all. (+5000) WQ87 is a name known to all. (+5000) WQ87 is a name known to all. (+5000) WQ87 is a name known to all. (+5000) WQ87 is a name known to all. (+5000) WQ87 is a name known to all. (+5000) WQ87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit WQ87's BodySpace
    Don't chew on it, that might help.
    Abs are made in the kitchen!

Stats: 6'0", 186 lbs
    BodyPoints: 681
    derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) derekmac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit derekmac's BodySpace
    Maybe try another Multi. I don't like one a day. Twinlab makes a decent multi, and you can get it for about what you would pay for the one a day.
    New and improved in 2010

"You want to grow....you have to learn first" - Chi_town

"Progression is all that matters, brothers" - LostProphet

"Welcome to the world of talk shows...where everybody seems to know"- dc talk

"Welcome to Placebo-Ville. Population-YOU"- Will Brink

RIP Raprazant...you will be missed.

BodyPoints: 1911
    BORN2LOSE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BORN2LOSE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BORN2LOSE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BORN2LOSE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BORN2LOSE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BORN2LOSE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BORN2LOSE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BORN2LOSE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BORN2LOSE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BORN2LOSE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BORN2LOSE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BORN2LOSE's BodySpace
    I just posted about this a couple weeks ago. Try changing to another vitamin. They make me sick also. I still take them because I am too lazy to get more but I usually take the coating off, break it in half, and take it right before eating and it usually cuts down the sickness time if not all together. I will not buy them again though.
    Putting fools to sleep since 2005
    Prime BJJ

drvnwun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by BORN2LOSE
    I just posted about this a couple weeks ago. Try changing to another vitamin. They make me sick also. I still take them because I am too lazy to get more but I usually take the coating off, break it in half, and take it right before eating and it usually cuts down the sickness time if not all together. I will not buy them again though.
    I've never heard of someone getting sick from a multi-very interesting? What is it about this particular brand that makes you sick do you think?

Darkstar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You didn't mention, but I would reccomend not taking them on an empty stomache. If you take them with a normal meal, I don't see how your body could telll the difference from where the macronutrients are coming from. I hope regular food doesn't make you sick.
    XBOX Gamer Tag:Redstorm

Stats: 6'1", 179 lbs
    BodyPoints: 151
    Musicguy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Musicguy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Musicguy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Musicguy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Musicguy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Musicguy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Musicguy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Musicguy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Musicguy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Musicguy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Musicguy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Musicguy's BodySpace
    You might look for a vitamin that's formulated to be taken several times per day. That way you aren't overloading your system with the vitamins and minerals all at once, but just a little at a time.