ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Good TUNA recipes?

I love tuna sandwiches (mayo, tuna, egg, bread) but the mayo is the bad part.

I hate tuna itself. What are some good keto recipes for eating tuna?
    thanks

pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The way I eat it is: 2 TS of mayo, some green olives, 1 scoop of olive oil and 1 o 2 eggs...I mixed it and thats all...try it, its simple but really tasty...in case you dont like mayo you can add cheese cream
    NI GALLINA NI BOSTERO, DEL ROJO HASTA LOS HUEVOS

CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like it scrambled with two or three eggs and low carb ketchup....
    The Journal: Epiphanies, DOMS & Cottage Cheese
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110296001

Things that a fashion-trained PT does:
    http://charli-cohen.com

ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezrollin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CharliC View Post
    yea, this is a better idea but still basically the same thing

I think I will just continue to make my tuna fish salad sandwiches but swap the mayo for the low carb ketchup
    thanks

jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000)
    2 Tbsp white wine vinegar, 1 tbsp dijon mustard, 1 tbsp olive oil

Mix up. Drain a can of tuna, then mix the tuna into the mix and break it up and mix some more. Microwave if you want.

warm dijon tuna salad.

Polish Vampire in Burbank Warrsaw's Avatar
    Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Warrsaw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1 Can of Tuna
    Mayo
    Mrs. Dash? Tomato Basil Seasoning
    Parmesan Cheese

Mix them all together and put it on a bed of spinach

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    vinegar and spices
    hot sauce
    pickles/relish
    mustard
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    mayo= fats= keto!
    2017 Transformation Challenge

1/2/17 - 216 #'s, 28% BF
    1/8/17 - 212 #'s, 25% BF

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Every once in a while I like to treat myself to a nice piece of yellow fin tuna. I marinade it in reduced sodium soy sauce, grated fresh ginger, and grated fresh garlic for a few hours. Sprinkle sesame seed on both sides. Pan sear for 2 minutes on each side. Good stuff.

Does I have catabolismz? TaoistWarrior's Avatar
    TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ezrollin View Post

thanks
    This question has been posted many times. Here is a search page for you to peruse.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...chid=304108901
    It's time for a Breakthrough.

JackRozen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackRozen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackRozen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackRozen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackRozen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackRozen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackRozen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackRozen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackRozen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackRozen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackRozen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice!

nnla_noob is on a distinguished road. (+10) nnla_noob is on a distinguished road. (+10) nnla_noob is on a distinguished road. (+10) nnla_noob is on a distinguished road. (+10) nnla_noob is on a distinguished road. (+10) nnla_noob is on a distinguished road. (+10) nnla_noob is on a distinguished road. (+10) nnla_noob is on a distinguished road. (+10) nnla_noob is on a distinguished road. (+10) nnla_noob is on a distinguished road. (+10) nnla_noob is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Never thought about using ketchup instead of mayo... will have to try it
    When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it's the courage to continue that counts

adamrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when counting fat grams do you count the sat fat grams to like for example one tblsp mayo i think is 12 grams of fat and 2 grams sat fat so does that mean a tblsp of mayo has 14g. of fat?
    Originally Posted by pablocai View Post
    The way I eat it is: 2 TS of mayo, some green olives, 1 scoop of olive oil and 1 o 2 eggs...I mixed it and thats all...try it, its simple but really tasty...in case you dont like mayo you can add cheese cream

Cathew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cathew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cathew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tuna

Originally Posted by ezrollin View Post

thanks
    My favorite recipe: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=tuna+muffins
    Sorry, my english sucks!!