SkinnyKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyKidd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I start cutting?

Gained 20 lb since Sept 1st. Shot up from 115-135; clean bulk with some cardio, barely gained any fat if any at all, physician & trainer said no fat gain by the eye. Been a couple of weeks now and I see a bit of an increase in waist size. Should I continue to build on mass by excess eating til around spring (3 more months, making it 6 months of mass gain)?

I'm a girl, by the way. lol.

Edit: My body is ROCK SOLID though. I don't feel ANY fat anywhere except my stomach, which is a very little amount, not even noticeable unless I feel it. Every part of my body is toned, and this sure doesn't look like fat...=/
    Last edited by SkinnyKidd; 12-10-2009 at 09:06 AM.

kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyKidd View Post
    Gained 20 lb since Sept 1st. Shot up from 115-135; clean bulk with some cardio, barely gained any fat if any at all, physician & trainer said no fat gain by the eye. Been a couple of weeks now and I see a bit of an increase in waist size. Should I continue to build on mass by excess eating til around spring (3 more months, making it 6 months of mass gain)?

Sorry to let you down but if you have only been bulking since Sept 1st amd upi jave gained that much... you have added fat. The reason they comented no fat seen by the eye is beacause you were underweight and are still underweight. It takes YEARS for women to gain lean muscle. You can look at gaining about 3-5lbs of solid muscle a year if you are lifting heavy and really pushing yourself. You are still very small so if I were you I would continue on the path you are on and not worry about cutting for a while. good luck and congrats on the weight gain! looking much healthier.

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep eating and growing muscles!!!

sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000) sacha2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Someone mentioned in another thread that you have/had an ED, is that true?

Honestly, I don't think any 15 year old should be concerned with cutting or bulking. Just my opinion, but being 15 is about playing sports, going to the mall with girlfriends, talking about boys, and doing homework.

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^this

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Edit: My body is ROCK SOLID though. I don't feel ANY fat anywhere except my stomach, which is a very little amount, not even noticeable unless I feel it. Every part of my body is toned, and this sure doesn't look like fat...=/
    ^ If you seriously want to gain some muscle (and maintain your health as well as ensure you have healthy bones and a healthy body) you need to keep eating a well balanced, nutritious and calorie appropriate diet until you hit about 20.

Muscle building takes LOTS of time.... plan on a good few more years ahead of you yet.

kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You don't look fat at all!! You are looking much better than your starting pictures! Muscles hold fat and can feel 'rock solid' een if there is fat. I'm in the same boat-my legs are rock solid, but I know I've gained fat ontop of the muscles I have. It is part of lifting life But like EL said, keep yourself healthy, you have a lifetime ahead of you and you don't need to be stressing about bulking/cutting riht now. Just be healthy and get into sports and other activities to keep you active!

I am aware of the irony. humblegenius's Avatar
    humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry, but I call bull, there is no way you can gain 20lbs of muscle since Sept 1 with very little fat.

Women here have been building their georeous bodies for years, some decades and its taken them that long to put on 20 to 30 pounds of muscle.

Also, at your age you shouldnt be focusing on bulking and cutting, you should be focusing on nutrition to ensure you have excellent growth through your teenage years.
    The two rules of life, never waste a hard on and never trust a fart.

I'm impressed, and I'm not easily impressed. Oh wow, look, a blue car.

gotta do whatcha gotta do tileigh's Avatar
    tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tileigh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kpettitt View Post
    Sorry to let you down but if you have only been bulking since Sept 1st amd upi jave gained that much... you have added fat. The reason they comented no fat seen by the eye is beacause you were underweight and are still underweight. It takes YEARS for women to gain lean muscle. You can look at gaining about 3-5lbs of solid muscle a year if you are lifting heavy and really pushing yourself. You are still very small so if I were you I would continue on the path you are on and not worry about cutting for a while. good luck and congrats on the weight gain! looking much healthier.
    this. OP, I'm 122 at 5'3". When I was 118 I looked sick (not in the good way). So at 5'6", I doubt it would be healthy for you to be 115. So, imo, keep training hard and start to control your bulk.

just my $0.02
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been."

BGB JUL2014

GO ARMY

Mountainbiking! Scr4py4rdSc4lpl's Avatar
    Scr4py4rdSc4lpl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Afterwards lookin into your profile... KEEP eating heathly and grow muscles.

My two cents.

Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think you should continue bulking. Dont forget that you could also be holding onto quite a bit of water weight as well. The best way to tell is the mirror, if you dont notice much fat gains, then just continue.

Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Guy here just adding my two cents. If it's true that she had an ED in the past could it have been possible that most of the weight added was Glycogen stores filling up(a few pounds if they were severly low) and water weight from increased carb intake? Don't worry about the scale just keep lifting and eating healthy

fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile no fair

Originally Posted by sacha2 View Post
    Someone mentioned in another thread that you have/had an ED, is that true?

Honestly, I don't think any 15 year old should be concerned with cutting or bulking. Just my opinion, but being 15 is about playing sports, going to the mall with girlfriends, talking about boys, and doing homework.
    Being the mother of a 15 year old kid, I know where your comment is coming from and how it is well intended. However, it is not fair to exclude bodybuilding from the mix of activities listed above as teenage-girl interests should-bes. So, I, at 42, have the right to feel passionate about sculpting my body, but she, at 15, has not?
    FitBliss, M.S.

MrBrightside95 is my first-born :)

fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000) fitbliss is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink height increase?

Did you grow vertically while on this last weight gain phase? Your weight gain is probably a little bone, some muscle, lots of water and some fat too. Eat healthy and keep your doctor in the loop. I am sure he has told you to keep in mind that you are 15 and still developing. Your organs, bones, brain, etc are still developing and should have enough calories to support this growth. I greatly support your choice of sculpting your body. I read your profile post about a wolf-killing ancestor, in which you convey your passion for being strong-admirable. Just don't go so crazy that you compromise your ability to continue to develop in a healthy manner and sustain lifelong fitness and health.

Best of luck!
    FitBliss, M.S.

MrBrightside95 is my first-born :)

Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fitbliss View Post
    Being the mother of a 15 year old kid, I know where your comment is coming from and how it is well intended. However, it is not fair to exclude bodybuilding from the mix of activities listed above as teenage-girl interests should-bes. So, I, at 42, have the right to feel passionate about sculpting my body, but she, at 15, has not?

I agree. The thing I hated most about being 15 was not being taken seriously by adults. And I was a very serious and adult 15 year old.
    "Ain't about how fast I get there.....it's the climb"